Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-05-2012, 22:20   #16
cavan4liam

I play football too but the way I look at it, if your 85% lung capacity is the same as someone elses 100%, what about it!? Hopin to give them up myself this summer, new job, dont tell anyone I smoke so there'll be no temptation! Feel free to ask questions, I love weightlifting but none of my friends do so it'd be great to get talkin to sum1 about it!
Advertisement
08-05-2012, 01:25   #17
UL_heart_throb
Closed Account

Lads weightlifting is reserved for Olympic weightlifting, swinging weights around a gym is called weight lifting.

I honestly don't know where to start your programme, was it really constructed by a PT? It looks like you do every exercise in the gym. How long is it taking? 1hr and a 30?

I think it's been said before but I agree you should switch to a compound oriented programme based around the 3 lifts and work some isolation exercises as appropriate around them. Throw some cardio in at the end.
08-05-2012, 04:44   #18
cavan4liam

Good lad!
08-05-2012, 13:30   #19
arse..biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by UL_heart_throb View Post
Lads weightlifting is reserved for Olympic weightlifting, swinging weights around a gym is called weight lifting.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion