Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-03-2012, 12:03   #91
TheCosmicFrog
Hosted Moderator

HMod: 091 Labs
I'm guessing the fact that bildo thanked my post suggests that I was right about missing out on the big acts? Care to enlighten us?
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 14:20   #92
KittyeeTrix

Everyone in my course is delighted with the event
Thanks from:
22-03-2012, 11:52   #93
bildo

If I was to start commenting in this thread, the Exec meeting this afternoon would be very angry and go on for hours.
Lets just say that the only officer with the slightest bit of relevant experience was completey ignored and shut out of organising.
Also that I ran for SU President with a top manifesto point of bringing SU commercial services back under student control because currently, there is very, very little.
22-03-2012, 13:30   #94
Red_Wake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo View Post
If I was to start commenting in this thread, the Exec meeting this afternoon would be very angry and go on for hours.
Lets just say that the only officer with the slightest bit of relevant experience was completey ignored and shut out of organising.
Also that I ran for SU President with a top manifesto point of bringing SU commercial services back under student control because currently, there is very, very little.
You sound a bit disillusioned tbf.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion