Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details ** - Page 102 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-03-2012, 09:42   #1516
VETCARE
Banned

Found

Found in Saggart, Male Shih tzu, not neutered, is microchipped but the phone number for the microchip is out of service. wearing a blue collar, no tag or phone number, please call us if you know who owns this dog
ph 4580600
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1657.jpg (1.05 MB, 77 views)
Advertisement
02-03-2012, 23:46   #1517
puss

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETCARE View Post
Found in Saggart, Male Shih tzu, not neutered, is microchipped but the phone number for the microchip is out of service. wearing a blue collar, no tag or phone number, please call us if you know who owns this dog
ph 4580600
If the phone number is a mobile number do send a text. I was trying to contact a customer lately and their mobile number was out of service so I sent a text and they got it and got in touch with me. Hope you found his owner soon.
04-03-2012, 08:08   #1518
tk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by marley123 View Post
Could this be him? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...#38;permPage=1
05-03-2012, 09:15   #1519
zef

A friend found a small tan puppy (looks like a yorkshire crossed with another small terrier type) near Dunboyne 29-2-12.)
Its a male, had collar, no microchip. About 3 months old.
07-03-2012, 18:51   #1520
nadey

STOLEN 10month old small black dog wearing a red collar he's mixed breed. was taken in the finglas area dublin if anyone has seen him please contact me asap he's my friends children dog and the children are just heart broken
Advertisement
08-03-2012, 20:47   #1521
Madias

063.jpg

Hello All,

I found a Jack Russell type dog in the Crescent Shopping Centre/ Dooradoyle Area, he is a male with a black collar with a paw design on it, please pm me if ye are his owner or know where his home is, thank you.
08-03-2012, 21:19   #1522
mutiny

I posted a while back about my missing cat, Pizzle, from the Rathgar area.
It's one month today since Pizzle went missing, I'm trying to get as many people as possible to see either one of my posters or the facebook page I made to help identify her. She has to appear to someone at some point, and it'd be great to make sure she's recognized when she does.

The page is http://www.facebook.com.findpizzle
please if you get the chance, pass it on to others, like it, share it etc.

It's possible she has travelled quite far at this point, so Im extending the areas Im searching in. It's also possible that she is pregnant, so it's very important to me to find her safe and well as soon as possible. If you know someone that feeds strays or takes in cats could you pass on Pizzles descriptions/photo also?

Thank you so much, Karen
09-03-2012, 12:05   #1523
ShaShaBear

Missing black lab - old gent with heart troubles, needs to get home soon!!!

This is Jet. He went missing from his home in Pound Hill, Monaghan Town on Monday night/Tuesday morning. He is roughly ten years old, an old gent by all accounts and is on heart medication, so he needs to be brought home as soon as possible. His family are doing rounds but with no luck

He is not microchipped, but should be wearing a light brown leathery collar with his name-tag on it (disc-shaped).

Everyone in the family misses him terribly, we really need to get him home before the stress gets too much for him
09-03-2012, 12:50   #1524
Toulouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaShaBear View Post
This is Jet. He went missing from his home in Pound Hill, Monaghan Town on Monday night/Tuesday morning. He is roughly ten years old, an old gent by all accounts and is on heart medication, so he needs to be brought home as soon as possible. His family are doing rounds but with no luck

He is not microchipped, but should be wearing a light brown leathery collar with his name-tag on it (disc-shaped).

Everyone in the family misses him terribly, we really need to get him home before the stress gets too much for him
Have they checked the pound? Probably not him but http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/...howtopic=80589

Pound details here http://www.monaghan.ie/contentv3/onl...dogslostfound/ as I see there's another older black lab type in on the 7th

Last edited by Toulouse; 09-03-2012 at 12:53.
Advertisement
09-03-2012, 12:57   #1525
ShaShaBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toulouse View Post
Have they checked the pound? Probably not him but http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/...howtopic=80589

Pound details here http://www.monaghan.ie/contentv3/onl...dogslostfound/ as I see there's another older black lab type in on the 7th
The first one isn't him, he hasn't been missing that long, but they tried contacting the pound today and got no answer. Second one might just be him, I'll pass that on

Edit -> Ann is just back from the pound and unfortunately it wasn't Jet

Last edited by ShaShaBear; 09-03-2012 at 13:42.
10-03-2012, 13:18   #1526
donegalgirl28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madias View Post
Attachment 195693

Hello All,

I found a Jack Russell type dog in the Crescent Shopping Centre/ Dooradoyle Area, he is a male with a black collar with a paw design on it, please pm me if ye are his owner or know where his home is, thank you.
I saw that dog on Tuesday wandering around Limerick city around O'Connell Street!
10-03-2012, 15:40   #1527
angeldaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldaisy View Post
This male jack russell has been found last week near the Parkway Shopping centre. He has on a collar but no tags.
A friend of mine has found him, so I'm posting this on her behalf.
She has posted on the Limerick animal welfare facebook page as well, but they can't take him as they are full.
Apparently he is really friendly and is very well behaved

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...18993428_n.jpg
thankfully this little man was reunited during the week with his owner - he had been missing for over 5 weeks and had been presumed dead
Nice to have a happy ending
(2) thanks from:
11-03-2012, 20:27   #1528
Madias

Quote:
Originally Posted by donegalgirl28 View Post
I saw that dog on Tuesday wandering around Limerick city around O'Connell Street!

Thank you for letting me know, Aww I know its so sad, but he is really sweet and clean plus he jumped into the back of my car, think he smelled my other two dogs (who go driving with me) but when i saw him again i took him home and fed him and yeah he nearly ate the kitchen paper i gave him the dog nuts on. Think i might have a home for him to go to if no one claims him anyway
Thanks from:
12-03-2012, 15:43   #1529
hattoncracker

Missing Cat - Fr Russell Road, Limerick

Hi guys,

Missing cat, answers to Missy, lives next to the shops on the Fr Russell Road, Limerick. Pink collar, very well looked after, friendly inquisitive little thing. She has been gone a week. Posting here as a lot of prank calls were received when we put a contact number on Facebook, which was heartbreaking in itself.

She is neutered, so there is not really a lot of likelihood that she would've gone wandering. There is no sign of her on the roads, so we know she's not been run over. She is loved to pieces, and we really want to get her back. We all miss her and love her, especially the other cat Mittens.

Could you please PM me if you've seen her?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missy.jpg (75.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg missy2.jpg (103.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by hattoncracker; 12-03-2012 at 15:48.
12-03-2012, 16:20   #1530
Gumble01

Cat Missing since Monday morning 5th . From Golden Ridge estate Rush. Answers to the name Jack. Tabby, white under the chin, some white on face and white paws. If anyone can help please get in touch. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion