Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-02-2012, 22:31   #1501
marley123

Golden Retriever Found on Greystones Beach

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Advertisement
26-02-2012, 12:14   #1502
fakefurbabe
Closed Account

Kitten missing in Mullingar

Binky has been found safe and well, thank God.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Binky BrickTop.jpg (906.7 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by fakefurbabe; 26-02-2012 at 21:46. Reason: the wanderer returning ;)
26-02-2012, 20:58   #1503
mehfesto
Closed Account

Hi all,

Missing my cat, Ted since Friday evening.
7year old male tabby, with white bib and paws. Distinctive nose markings.

Quite scared of everything, friendly unless provoked, persistant meower.

Lost in the Finglas/Ballygall/Glasnevin area.

26-02-2012, 21:52   #1504
swjf

Good news!

Waffle the cat was brought home safe and sound this evening. Thrilled to have her back!

To all those owners whose cats are still missing - have faith. People surprise you and word of mouth is an incredibly powerful tool

Best of luck
26-02-2012, 22:07   #1505
mutiny

Thats great about Waffle!
Advertisement
26-02-2012, 23:33   #1506
mehfesto
Closed Account

Ted has been found!

Read the advice from the threads here and went around to the neighbours. One of them was having a large extension done. He went into it and Ted was there. He got in through the window but couldn't get out.

He would've been out tomorrow anyway when the builders arrived, but Im so relieved nonetheless.
(2) thanks from:
27-02-2012, 02:10   #1507
akiely7

Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

Last edited by akiely7; 27-02-2012 at 13:12.
27-02-2012, 16:45   #1508
frogstar

Dumped German Shepard / Alistation in Laytown / Bettystown

Hi

A friend witnessed a "man" dump his dog at laytown train station car park at the weekend. Initially thought he was letting her go for a run as it backs onto beach. she was there all weekend.

She is a German Shepard / Alistation dog. About 18-24 months. Been told a bit underweight. Very friendly and likes kids. My partner took her home today to feed and left her asleep in my dogs kennel. I arrived home two hours later and she managed to jump a 6ft wall. My nephew told me he saw her in the secondary school. We bought her a collar today (blue) but no name on it.

Drove all around and couldnt find her. Left name and number in school.

If anyone sights her please let me know? We won't be able to take her full time but may be able to find a home. she is v friendly so if you can keep hold until I can get to you

If the a hole who dumped her is reading this, I really hope you get what you deserve. No excuse to do that.

I have one (bad) pic that I will try to upload later.

Will post in meath forum too

Thanks
27-02-2012, 22:10   #1509
akiely7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiely7 View Post
Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

Belle has been found safe and sound :-)))
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 12:57   #1510
JackCharlton

found black and white female collie in rathfarnham

my girlfriend found a black and white female collie on sunday at rathfarnham shopping centre, great temperment and loves to play fetch with sticks
ill post a pic later on
28-02-2012, 18:19   #1511
QuadLeo

Found a small black female puppy abandoned on the Simmonstown Road near Celbridge on Sunday night. Left details with Celbridge Garda and local vet. Vet says she's not chipped, around 5 months old and a healthy terrier/mongrel. Silky black coat, lovely temperament. Highly unlikely this dog wandered away as it was so far from the town and people living on the road knew nothing about her when asked. I'll post photos tomorrow but in the mean time feel free to PM me if this is your puppy or if you're willing to give this dog a good home.
29-02-2012, 21:48   #1512
angeldaisy

Jack Russell found Limerick

This male jack russell has been found last week near the Parkway Shopping centre. He has on a collar but no tags.
A friend of mine has found him, so I'm posting this on her behalf.
She has posted on the Limerick animal welfare facebook page as well, but they can't take him as they are full.
Apparently he is really friendly and is very well behaved

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...18993428_n.jpg
01-03-2012, 18:32   #1513
xxtrazaxx

missing cat galway city

Hi,
Peaches has been missing since last thursday night from the Mervue area but has been spotted over in Renmore as i have just moved house. He is ginger with yellow eyes and was wearing a black collar with no bell. Peaches makes a horrid shreeching cry when he meets another cat and its very loud so it anyone hears a cat fighting or anything like that please check and if its a ginger cat try and grab it and hold onto it and contact me i will attach a pic. thanks!!

PEACHES.jpg
01-03-2012, 20:06   #1514
Ronnie Beck
Closed Account

Merlin park, Galway

Hi, my dog went missing in merlin park woods beside the hospital. She is a collie cross. She is medium sized, black and white and very friendly. Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-0...llybane-d3498/

Dog found!

Thanks

Last edited by Ronnie Beck; 01-03-2012 at 21:29.
01-03-2012, 20:06   #1515
barbiegirl

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/miyi89

Boxer missing possible stolen from Tullyvale area in Kildare. The owner is very upset. If anyone sees or is offered a male boxer in suspicious circumstances please contact the owner.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion