Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite Dish Installers

Options
  • 27-05-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone recommend any reliable satellite dish installers in Ennis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

Already a thread on this here..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61441917

Personally would recommend Keith Perry number in golden pages

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That other thread is a few years old, not everyone in there is still in the business so I'm happy enough if people want to recommend on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Ive dealt with a guy called paul, he's a full time installer afaik, his number is 087 2515265,

I can recommend him,

I was in ennis, when he came to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Figerty

Jim O'Connor out in Kilmaley is dead on and professional.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

+1 in recommending Paul Parkhouse, top notch service

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ITOne

Recently dealt with Ciaran Kelly would recommend giving him a call - he knows his stuff and is easy to deal with! :) 086 3806213

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

I've had some dealings with Keith Perry. Very helpful & reasonable 086-2308746

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

John O'Sullivan 086 8421282 full time installer of sat and aerials.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

jhud wrote: »
    John O'Sullivan 086 8421282 full time installer of sat and aerials.

cheers for the vote of confidence jhud.regards john

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭masalbeagdubh

Do all the guys mentioned here offer a free to air satellite system or do they just do repairs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭minnow

Cushla wrote: »
    I've had some dealings with Keith Perry. Very helpful & reasonable 086-2308746

Second vote for Keith. Dealt with several times. Always professional and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

Do all the guys mentioned here offer a free to air satellite system or do they just do repairs?

most of us do,pm me for prices
    regards john

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

i pm for you quote John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ozalseker

Hi folks,

Are these above guys okay to install and find European &Turkish Channels. Irish channels are @ Astra easy to find but i need to get Turksat 3 E 42 and Eurosiaset West1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

iPwnage wrote: »
    Ive dealt with a guy called paul, he's a full time installer afaik, his number is 087 2515265,

I can recommend him,

I was in ennis, when he came to me

Is that the fella from Donegal? If so he's top class.

He's from Derry I think, I can't fault him, very happy with the dish & aerial he put up for me, I'm a neat freak when it comes to cabling, I think he's worse :) can't see any

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Clareman wrote: »
    He's from Derry I think, I can't fault him, very happy with the dish & aerial he put up for me, I'm a neat freak when it comes to cabling, I think he's worse :) can't see any

Apologies - I knew it was a Northern accent anyhow! :o

They're all the same up there :)

The reason I remember is cause I thought he was from Tyrone and he corrected me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

guys im a bit dim when it comes to things like this, would all the lads recommended above be able to deal with sky box/satellites or are they just for installing the free to air equipment?

They'll be able to do both, they should all be able to deal with Sky boxes, AFAIK there's only 1 official Sky engineering company in Ireland so if you ring Sky they'll just put you onto their outsource partner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Is there a resource somewhere that might show the 'base' areas of installers?

There is not much point asking an installer based in Doolin to do work in Killaloe (or vice versa), if there is an equally competent person locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Well John O'Sullivan (noted earlier in thread) sorted my dish out on Saturday and I am in Kimurry / Sixmilebridge area.

As for service, can only say that John was prompt, very friendly and realigned / secured the dish very quickly and efficiently. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him.

Advertisement