Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to bring my Kenyan friend to Ireland?

Options
  • 18-10-2010 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Not sure where to post this, but anyways, does anyone know how much hassle it is for a Kenyan national to get into Ireland? I was able to walk into Kenya not a bother but I'm sure it's not as easy vice-versa...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

If he's a prince, send him your bank details, and the rest should fall into place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Get him to run in the presidential race.
    Those Kenyans win everything......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Get him to walk through passport control backwards. That way they will think hes leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Marry them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Post him over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Ryanair are probably the cheapest but they don't do direct flights to Kenya.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

0verblood wrote: »
    Not sure where to post this, but anyways, does anyone know how much hassle it is for a Kenyan national to get into Ireland? I was able to walk into Kenya not a bother but I'm sure it's not as easy vice-versa...

Course you were pal, you were on a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

A better question is 'how to get a Nigerian back to Nigeria'

Only if they're illeagally here, ofcourse

Oranage2 wrote: »

I hate anyone who displays an opinion different to mine especially if said opinion expresses reservations regarding the repatriation of foreign nationals.

racist bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

A container.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

A container.

Like a coffee jar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

Well, it's not a he, it's a she... my girlfriend! I know marriage is one option but are there any more?

Well, it's not a he, it's a she... my girlfriend! I know marriage is one option but are there any more?

Dont want to tie the knot? I bet she dosnt like that. If you dont want to get married are you sure you want to be in this relationship. Especially considering its long distance. Perhaps you should seriously reconsider your commitment to the future of this relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

actually marriage is not an option if she's from outside the EU it could cause you more difficulties, they changed the law a few years ago because of people marrying Irish citizens and having children with them in an attempt to stay, and now if you get married in a short time frame they will look at your case with suspicion.

i'm actually looking into this at the moment as a relative is trying to get her American boyfriend to stay here and my best friend is engaged to a girl from singapore and they are both currently going through the process. it's difficult but if it helps one of the first things you'll need to prove nether one of you will be on welfare (even though they will point out she cannot work while waiting for citizenship)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

Why Nigerians?? But then its ok to have such opinions if it makes you sleep better at night.

Grimes wrote: »
    I hate anyone who displays an opinion different to mine especially if said opinion expresses reservations regarding the repatriation of foreign nationals.

racist bastard

Wanting to deport illegal immergrints isnt racist you stupid PC idiot

Apply for a Visa would be my guess, heres the Irish embassy in kenya probably a good place to start

http://ireland.visahq.com/embassy/Kenya/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Giant catapult.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

kill her , cut her up, and bring her over in a suitcase

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Simple - years of High Court battles, with millions of taxpayers money wasted. Quite quick though if the person involved is not a liar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Try an Irish dating agency.

• Advertisement

KINGVictor wrote: »
    Why Nigerians?? But then its ok to have such opinions if it makes you sleep better at night.

Your ignorance is bliss, if i said Australian back to australia would you have asked how i slept then?

Black person playing the race card - I'm shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Your ignorance is bliss, if i said Australian back to australia would you have asked how i slept then?

Leave the aborigines out of this, you racist thug.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Yeah; but you didn't say 'Australian back to Australia', did you?
    You were the one that brought a criticism of Nigerians and illegal immigration into a thread that has nothing to do with Nigerians or illegal immigration.
    I'd wager that this is a more common refrain in your posts than any criticism of Australians.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

ascanbe wrote: »
    You were the one that brought a criticism of Nigerians and illegal immigration into a thread that has nothing to do with Nigerians or illegal immigration.

Undocumented :p

ascanbe wrote: »
    I'd wager that this is a more common refrain in your posts than any criticism of Australians.

It was a joke - And i havent got a racist bone in my body. Hope this clears it up -

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

The Marathon is coming up soon is'nt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    The Marathon is coming up soon is'nt it?

arent they called "Snickers" now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

lol etc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

PCPhoto wrote: »
    arent they called "Snickers" now ?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's still just "Kenyans"...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Like this

http://www.ilovechile.cl/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Deportation.jpg

Advertisement