Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sovereign Independent Confronts Rockefeller in Dublin Trilateral Venue

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

humanji wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm probably missing what you mean with this. My point is that the atrocities of the nazis were unknown, so businesses merely saw a country that was picking itself up that they could profiteer from. It's what businesses do.

This is taken from the letter from the American ambassador in Berlin to President Roosevelt in May 1935 - The same date as the last payment.
    I can see no other

objective than conquest...While I do not think the Chancellor will wish to

make a war before May 1937 or 38, I believe I am

right in saying that it is a fixed purpose. Such is

the view of every leading diplomat here.

This is extremely clear. War in May 1935 was a "fixed purpose" of the Nazis, and was known to be so. The "fixed drift to war" was known "by every leading diplomat" in Germany on the date of the last Rockefeller payment to the Kaiser Wilhelm institute.

Can you honestly tell me the Rockefeller institute weren't aware of this? That due dilligence wasn't practiced? The Rockefeller agent, Fosdick quoted in the article even worked in the White House for Wilson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

nullzero wrote: »
    There's plenty of layers of things to hate about Kissinger, and many reasons for him to be locked up and have the key thrown away.

agreed
    nullzero wrote: »

However that will never happen as us "Cter's" will know from our research (or believing whatever BS we see as skeptics would call it). The man is just too well connected, he's a major player in this whole NWO conspiracy and therefore untouchable. Even if Radiohead can quote Chomsky on what a nasty man he is, he's not going to jail, not ever. Mores the shame.

to be honest, i don't think making this a CTer vs Skeptic issue is appropriate or useful. the evidence against Henry Kissinger is far more overwhelming, and far better laid out and documented than the evidence for a lot of CTs as presented here (sadly). I can only wish that CTers would support their cases as well as the case against Kissinger. You don't have to be a CTer at all to think Kissinger is a war criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Something that is a touch more conclusive would be nice. Not something that can be easily explained away. Think of it as a court. You're not going to convict a man based on a gut feeling and a few rumours.

I have seen people convicted in court on less evidence than has been shown here.
    Why should it be democratic? I say one of the reasons it's secret is because poeple like the OP keep hassling them. And in case you didn't realise, stoping people from gathering to discuss anything is a tad fascist.

Is it any wonder that people keep hassling him.Important international decisions being made behind closed doors is not democracy.
    Guilt by association?

Guilty of trafficking a wanted war criminal into our country.

And just slightly off-topic, apart from this being quite insulting, if any user shows themselves capable of obeying and enforcing the charter and have shown that the admins can trust them not to abuse the position, then they have a hell of a good chance of becoming a mod on any forum on this site. Remember that the mods are picked by the admins who have no interest in CT's at all. (to prove the point, a CTer was a mod for a little while). So please leave out the accusations of bias. It's insulting everyone.

Whats the chances of myself, Brown Bomber, Uprising, enno, Talkie walkie, Torack or mysterious becoming moderator?
    Somewhere between slim and none......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Did you read the first link I posted to Anthony Sutton's book? Sutton was a mainstream academic (until he got too close to the truth and was persecuted). He was a Hoover institute research fellow and a university professor. His work is far from "gut feeling" and "rumours" it is a scholarly and extenively researched work. He is not a "conspiracy" writer and he has show that Standard Oil, Chase, Du Pont, General Motors, ITT and many others. more than profited thrpugh trading with the enemy (an illegal act in itself) but actively supported the war effort. Henry Ford used to send Hitler money on his birthday for example.
    Would there have been a war if the Luftwaffe couldn't get off the ground?

They wouldn't have got off the ground without Rockefeller. Aviation fuel, particurally low-octane German oil required an additive called tetra-ethyl lead to work. Rockefeller's Standard Oil and General Motors together formed Ethyl Corporation 50/50 split with Du Pont operating the manufacturing. Ethyl Corporation held the patent for tetra-ethyl lead. Ethyl Corporation (Standard Oil & GM) passed on the patent to Hitler's Nazi Germany in 1935. This is just a single example of his support. You seem to think he is just a succesful businessman with sometimes questionable morals. While he is a succesgul business with questionable morals (eg financing the tobacco lobby) he is much more than that, he is anti-human life racist facist who is responsible for an unmeasurable amount of death and suffering.

But again, that's profiteering, not plotting against mankind. Businesses have been doing it for thousands of years. People don't get that rich without being ruthless, but that still doesn't mean he's planning on enslaving humanity. See, that's what I'm getting at. Rockefeller and his ilk acted with no regard to anything but their profit margin. They just acted like business men.

This is taken from the letter from the American ambassador in Berlin to President Roosevelt in May 1935 - The same date as the last payment.

This is extremely clear. War in May 1935 was a "fixed purpose" of the Nazis, and was known to be so. The "fixed drift to war" was known "by every leading diplomat" in Germany on the date of the last Rockefeller payment to the Kaiser Wilhelm institute.

Can you honestly tell me the Rockefeller institute weren't aware of this? That due dilligence wasn't practiced? The Rockefeller agent, Fosdick quoted in the article even worked in the White House for Wilson.

But that jsut shows that war was brewing. Businesses take advantage of countries in war. It all goes back to the profiteering I was talking about.
    I have seen people convicted in court on less evidence than has been shown here.
    And so, do you think that it's fair to be found guilty on heresay and conjecture?
    Is it any wonder that people keep hassling him.Important international decisions being made behind closed doors is not democracy.
    They are independant business men. They can talk about whatever the hell they like and don't have to have it in public. Blame the governments that listen to them, or the people who vote in those governments (or those who fail to keep those governments out of office).
    Guilty of trafficking a wanted war criminal into our country.
    So are you guilty of harbouring a war criminal because you didn't do everything in your power to have him arrested?

Whats the chances of myself, Brown Bomber, Uprising, enno, Talkie walkie, Torack or mysterious becoming moderator?

Obey the charter, act courteously to ALL forum users and you'll have a hell of a good chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

About as good as the chances of myself, yekahs, robtri, King Mob, Undergod, DiOgenes or PirateShampoo becoming moderator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

RoboClam wrote: »
    About as good as the chances of myself, yekahs, robtri, King Mob, Undergod, DiOgenes or PirateShampoo becoming moderator.

sweet....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Here's a little experiment for you. Go up to a random person on the street and tell them that your not going to be thir slave, and throw a couple newsletters in front of them. Then see if they looked shocked and confused.

They're not scared of being found out. They're startled by someone ranting at them. And if they actually have any air of power to pull of what is claimed, they why would they give a ****? So again, what did this achieve apart from making two campaigners a smug feeling and a group of people at a luncheon a bit of a giggle?.

This whole thread is based on a snippet of video where even the most eagled eyed of observers couldn't pick rockafeller out of a lineup. Anyone who thinks the NWO is real needs some proper proof, not just assumtions based on propaganda. Seriously lads ye claim on the one hand that the NWO is an insidious sect that knows all and see's all as such, but yet ye think Gordon Brown would be so stupid as to talk about it with the camera's on??????? Get Real People:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

The true face of Scumbag Rockefeller. Listen to his views on world population, from the horse's mouth itself.

"The world's average life expectancy has increased from 46 years in 1950's to 63 years taday, this is a development which as individuals we can only applaud". My God what a scumbag?? He wants to kill us all!!!! At least he's not too successful at it!!!! Seriously though does any one out here believe that the earth's ecosystem will be able to hanldle say 10-12 billion people population without any detrimental effects??? Please explain to me in child's terms what he says in this video that is objectionable cos i 100% fail to see anything wrong with it, he is simply saying what we all should know to be fact, the world's population is growing and eventually the earths ecosystem will not be able to handle it!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

WakeUp wrote: »
    The true face of Scumbag Rockefeller. Listen to his views on world population, from the horse's mouth itself.

I happen to pretty much fully agree with almost everything he says in that video. I really don't see what's evil about it?

• Advertisement

coco1981 wrote: »
    "The world's average life expectancy has increased from 46 years in 1950's to 63 years taday, this is a development which as individuals we can only applaud". My God what a scumbag?? He wants to kill us all!!!! At least he's not too successful at it!!!! Seriously though does any one out here believe that the earth's ecosystem will be able to hanldle say 10-12 billion people population without any detrimental effects??? Please explain to me in child's terms what he says in this video that is objectionable cos i 100% fail to see anything wrong with it, he is simply saying what we all should know to be fact, the world's population is growing and eventually the earths ecosystem will not be able to handle it!!!!!

he isnt "just saying" the worlds population is growing.

He is advocating population control. Not only that, he feels it should be coordinated population control on a world wide scale involving the UN.

yekahs wrote: »
    I happen to pretty much fully agree with almost everything he says in that video. I really don't see what's evil about it?

Who is he to decide who lives and who dies or to put it another way who is born and who is not born.?

So would you prefer if world leaders just stuck their heads in the sands and pretented there wasn't a population crisis. We all know there are starving people in the world as it is (even though there is enough food to feed everybody) If they did this conspiracy theorists would probably accuse them of trying to maximise the population to maximise profit?? You just can't please some people

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

But that jsut shows that war was brewing. Businesses take advantage of countries in war. It all goes back to the profiteering I was talking about.

They are independant business men.

I can;t argue that they are not business men and are profiteering. But there might be something more sinister about it all. The following warns us about these people and their nature.

To quote from a Hindu text: Ch.16;9 "Following such conclusion, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world."

16;18 "Bewlidered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demon becomes envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in his own body and in the bodies of others, and blaspehemes against the real religion" -
    Explanation: A demoniac person, is envious of both the scriptures and of the existence of God. This is caused by his so-called prestige and his accumulation of wealth and strength. He does not know that the present life is a preparation for the next life. Hot knowing this, he is actually envious of his own self, as well as of others. He commits violence on other bodies and on his own. He does not care for the supreme control of the Personality of Godhead because he has no knowledge. Being envious, he puts forward false arguements against the existence of God and refutes the scriptural authprity. He thinks himself independent and powerful in every action. He thinks that since no one can equal him in strength, power, or in wealth, he can act in any way and no one can stop him. If he has an enemy who might check the advancement of his sensual activities, he makes plans to cut him down by his own power.

So would you prefer if world leaders just stuck their heads in the sands and pretented there wasn't a population crisis. We all know there are starving people in the world as it is (even though there is enough food to feed everybody) If they did this conspiracy theorists would probably accuse them of trying to maximise the population to maximise profit?? You just can't please some people

Apologies, I don't speak fluent muddle, can we start again?

So would you prefer if world leaders just stuck their heads in the sands and pretented there wasn't a population crisis.

It is these world leaders who have put the overpopulation idea into peoples heads in the first place.

They are independant business men. They can talk about whatever the hell they like and don't have to have it in public. Blame the governments that listen to them, or the people who vote in those governments (or those who fail to keep those governments out of office).

You know what thats a very good point humanji, we all need to take ressponsibility for the mess that has been made of our world.The puppet governments that pander to these powerful super wealthy elites, the people that are voting them in, the truth movement for not providing a political alternative, the subconscious minds of everybody for accepting what is wrong.

btw if the guys out the sovereign independant are still reading, this is how its done.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbTm-XShZ8

Now that is one ballsy f**ker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Sovereign Independent wags it's tail like an excited puppy while millionaire broadcaster Alex Jones pats their ego for their pathetic charade in Dublin Hotel. Any credibility those idiots had went down the drain right there..

S.I.'s version of the convient truth, is purely for their own agenda. Why they are even allowed shill their rag on this forum is beyond me.

Are the mod.s here involved with SI?

IMO Sovereign Independent are basically another bunch of fcukers telling you how to live your life.
    No different to the current politicians at all, why should we listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

studiorat wrote: »
    Sovereign Independent wags it's tail like an excited puppy while millionaire broadcaster Alex Jones pats their ego for their pathetic charade in Dublin Hotel. Any credibility those idiots had went down the drain right there..

S.I.'s version of the convient truth, is purely for their own agenda. Why they are even allowed shill their rag on this forum is beyond me.

Are the mod.s here involved with SI?

IMO Sovereign Independent are basically another bunch of fcukers telling you how to live your life.
    No different to the current politicians at all, why should we listen.

I raised the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

You know what thats a very good point humanji, we all need to take ressponsibility for the mess that has been made of our world.The puppet governments that pander to these powerful super wealthy elites, the people that are voting them in, the truth movement for not providing a political alternative, the subconscious minds of everybody for accepting what is wrong.

btw if the guys out the sovereign independant are still reading, this is how its done.....

Now that is what im talking about!
    Plus everything you said on top of that.Most of the people happily gathered there probably had no inkling about conspiracies or the idea that politics is that corrupt,or most were probably benefiting in some way or why would they turn up?
    I like the way he mentioned certain issues that were not well known by the public in general, like the Rothchoilds yacht jibe and so on.
    Its just a pity he came off abusive to ignorant bystanders as appearing abusive to ignorant/mind controlled people only makes them more defensive and more likely to feel the need to defend their stance.
    But ye good effort for sure.
    I wish i was so brave,i think i could formulate some nice chants and questions for events like this hehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

RGDATA! wrote: »
    to be honest, i don't think making this a CTer vs Skeptic issue is appropriate or useful. the evidence against Henry Kissinger is far more overwhelming, and far better laid out and documented than the evidence for a lot of CTs as presented here (sadly). I can only wish that CTers would support their cases as well as the case against Kissinger. You don't have to be a CTer at all to think Kissinger is a war criminal.

I never made it such an issue. In fact I was quite clear about that.
    The fact that Kissinger is a war criminal and all round deplorable character is not the preserve of conspiracy theorists, it's common knowledge.
    Away from Kissinger, it's quite obvious that everything here is a "CTer" V Skeptic issue, thats why I don't spend much time here any more.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭joe12345

Personally I feel the NWO very much exists :rolleyes:

And I agree with the poster who says that the majority have been
    brainwashed from youth. I feel society is very much built that way.
    Just take a minute to have a look around you. From wer'e born wer'e
    indoctrinated by a belief system that we get from our parents (e.g.
    from a religon, or even what football team to support), our environment,
    etc.

The fact is that Joe Public forms he or shes views from the papers they
    read or the TV that they watch. I was that way myself until quite
    recently. Its sad to say that the Main Stream Media (papers and TV)
    today is 'Controlled' and 'Filtered News'.... in other words you only get
    to hear the news that the powers that be want you to hear. I stopped
    watching TV a while back and I don't think i;ve missed much. Just the
    usual politicians bickering, but nothing ever changes ... it's just a movie
    been played out for the masses :D

A prime example of how the media is controlled is RTE's refusal to report
    on the recent Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin. Some of the most
    powerful men in the world are meeting and even our leader Mr Cowan is
    speaking at it, but yet its not reported. Then people on here amazingly
    say 'it's not important enough' :rolleyes: ....

As for the existance of the NWO people say they have no evidence, even
    though the men involved have spoke of their globalisation agenda in their
    own words, and there are many credible witnesses. Arron Russo for
    example - let me remind people that many a witness has sent someone to
    the electric chair. To to say it wouldn't hold up in a court of law is muck.

I'd really encourage people on here to have some 'independant thought',
    and not to look everything up on the 'wiki' to assure them that it is really
    a safe little world we live in :pac:

Just my two cents :)

Required viewing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5SytIuNwvw&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

SO you choose to believe the "Alternative media" instead, a bigger bunch of loons...
    joe12345 wrote: »
    I stopped watching TV a while back and I don't think i;ve missed much. Just the usual politicians bickering, but nothing ever changes ... it's just a movie
    been played out for the masses :D
    on the recent Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin.

How can you not watch TV yet still comment on it's content?
    In an open and frank interview with RTÉ Radio 1 presenter Tom Mc Gurk, Peter Sutherland, former Attorney General, European Commissioner, Chairman of BP and European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission ranges widely over his Irish and international roles
    http://www.rte.ie/radio1/mcgurkandcompany/1197893.html

1224269950772_1.jpg
    Mainstream news picture of Cowen speaking at TC meeting. (Irish Times)...

Todays Independent...
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/big-money-boys-back-pressing-the-flesh-as-potential-investors-gather-2182106.html
    More mainstream news of the TC meeting...

SO you choose to believe the "Alternative media" instead, a bigger bunch of loons...

Thats your opinion mate not mine. As said the MSM is controlled and
    filtered, just full of 30 second sound bites and the like. Enough time
    for the government to convince the irish people that NAMA is for 'the
    greater good' and so on... its just a channel for the political parties to
    sprout their lying propaganda the the public.... an example would be all
    that 'Lisbon For Jobs' bull****.... still waiting for those jobs btw :D

I went through the RTE.ie website the weekend of the TC meeting. And
    not a mention of it.

Look if you think that the TC agenda is for the good will of the people at
    heart then good luck to you. But I would suggest otherwise.....
    I've been involved in politics at a local level and even at that level its corrupt.
    What makes you think its any different at the top level?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Now that's more like it. As Torakx said, he should have tried to come across as a friend to the people instead of coming off as abusive, and he'd have made a greater impact.
    on the recent Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin. Some of the most
    powerful men in the world are meeting and even our leader Mr Cowan is
    speaking at it, but yet its not reported. Then people on here amazingly
    say 'it's not important enough' :rolleyes: ....
    What exactly would they report on? "A load of people gathered, we don't know what went on. Some guys shouted at Rockefeller. Here's the weather." It's not much to go with.
    let me remind people that many a witness has sent someone to the electric chair.
    And many an innocent person has been executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What exactly would they report on? "A load of people gathered, we don't know what went on. Some guys shouted at Rockefeller. Here's the weather." It's not much to go with.

I don't see why it wouldn't be mentioned though, they didn't need to do a 10 minute piece on it but less important stories are on the news all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

but less important stories are on the news all the time

Myabe its not that important..and thats why it hasnt been reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

I really don't see how anyone could say that it's not important tbh.. especially with how things are atm. A group set on, according to themselves; "managing the world economy, and fostering economic development", being addressed in Dublin, by our leader

I'm sure a lot of people would find the whole thing more than important enough to at least mention

What a brainless statement! It was important enough for Cowan to
    be making a speech at.... :rolleyes:

But anyway, not important in comparision to what?...hhhmmm, lets examine
    a few of the news stories that RTE have reported on in the last 6 months shall we..
    usually of the brainless who cares nature of what slut Tiger Woods or John
    Terry is screwing??,,,, or maybe who is the latest contestant to get
    knocked off the X factor??.... :P

hhhmmmm ...... yeah not important alright :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Yes maybe that's it. Those nice men were just having a little chin wag.
    Of course the meeting of the Trilateral commission is important, as another poster mentioned, RTE often mentions pointless nonsense and salacious gossip about the lives of vacuous celebrities which are of no consequence whatsoever.
    Even if you're not convinced by the whole CT world, the trilateral commission meeting should interest you and most defenitely is news worthy.
    In any other country (with the exception of the UK and US) some news agency would have run with this story. But of course the good old Irish media know when to keep their mouths shut if they know whats good for them

Glazers Out!

Advertisement