Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay as you go gym in galway city

Options
  • 21-12-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

hiya i was jus wonderin if anyone knows of any pay as you go gym in galway city as i dont have the funds to join fully and i would prefer if i could go when i want and pay then

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Think galway city gym allow you to pay a fiver for a session but I don't know how often you can do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MazG

Leisureland in Salthill does Pay as you go. €10 per session or €8 for students/unemployed/over 65s. That includes use of the pool too, but you have to make sure you visit during the public opening hours if you want to swim too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Beonce

Anyone know if there is something similar in Dublin? I like the idea of going to the gym but not of signing up for a year :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Beonce wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is something similar in Dublin? I like the idea of going to the gym but not of signing up for a year :confused:

There's lots of 'em. City council gym listed in the link and may more if you look around.
    http://www.dublincity.ie/RecreationandCulture/SportsFacilities/LeisureCentres/Pages/LeisureCentres.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

Think galway city gym allow you to pay a fiver for a session but I don't know how often you can do that.

I think it's 8 euro (at least it was last summer) and you can do that as often as you like. About 6 for students.

Best gym in Galway IMO, but it depends on the style of gym you want I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Beonce

squod wrote: »
    There's lots of 'em. City council gym listed in the link and may more if you look around.
    http://www.dublincity.ie/RecreationandCulture/SportsFacilities/LeisureCentres/Pages/LeisureCentres.aspx

Thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 laully

galway city gym and olympic are pay as you go and do monthy membership. think in olympic you can get 5 passes for 35.00e...

Advertisement