Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is something going to happen on October 25th?

Options
  • 17-10-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Six independent sources suggest October 25th, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

1) Timewave Zero
    2) Web Bot Project
    3) Colombian Boy Prophet
    4) Russian prognosticator
    5) FOX & CNN News Reports
    6) Pastor Vincent Xavier

Possible outcomes include:

A) Dollar Collapse or Death
    B) Obama Assassination Attempt
    C) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C. :eek:

Personally I think option A is the most likely, although I wouldnt be that surprised if B or C happened. If anything is going to happen I think it might be another crash in the stock market, who knows?

Do you?

Edit: As a bit of an aside, I was told several months ago that if the swine flu programme failed, there would be a nuclear attack either in Iran or America. Too many people became aware of the risks of the vaccine during the last few months, so this may be plan B for the globalists. Obviously this is all opinion and I have pretty much nothing to back it up, just before the skeptics start asking (no offense meant).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So a non specific thing might happen on that date?

And pretty much anything at all will fit the bill?
    That's not really a prediction.

Seems similar to the last prediction we had here.
    The date came and went and nothing happened.

We were told that something had started on that date and we should wait a few months.
    We did, and still nothing.

I'll make a prediction myself and say the same thing will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

King Mob wrote: »

I'll also predict that if nothing happens on that date those making dire predictions will ignore this all until they re surface making vague dire announcements about a different future date.

Frankly if I had serious inside information about the fate of the dollar I'd be a tad too busy making a killing on currency speculation to be making videos to put up on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Can't wait to see what will be said when the 25th comes and none of this stuff happens. What will be the excuse then?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Can't wait to see what will be said when the 25th comes and none of this stuff happens. What will be the excuse then?

Again. I'm not saying anything will happen!

Just find these things amusing :)

FYI the web bot guys predicted 9/11. Spooky.

Did they actually predict it or did they just claim they predicted it? Do you have a link to where they predicted it before 9/11 happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Well they'll hardly go through with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Did they actually predict it or did they just claim they predicted it? Do you have a link to where they predicted it before 9/11 happened?

In June 2001, Web Bot predicted a life-changing catastrophe of unspecified nature to occur within 60-90 days.

bonkey wrote: »
    In June 2001, Web Bot predicted a life-changing catastrophe of unspecified nature to occur within 60-90 days.

But what I'm asking for is an article or source from before 9/11 about this prediction..or did they just claim to have predicted this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Yeah, these predictions are quite chilling - and we've heard the bit about the financial crisis deepening in October - but who exactly are the sources? The Colombian kid? What's his form? What else has he predicted? I'd ask the same of the Russian guy. We can all make predictions... doesn't mean they'll all come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sooo... the terrorists will try to kill Obama with a nuke, which will cause the dollar to drop? Hmmm... I doubt it.

But I wonder will any nutjob out there try to ensure that it will happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

the_syco wrote: »
    Sooo... the terrorists will try to kill Obama with a nuke, which will cause the dollar to drop? Hmmm... I doubt it.

But I wonder will any nutjob out there try to ensure that it will happen?

Luckily we'll be safe inside the sheldon :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Funny to add to this, On two seperate forums unrelated to conspiracy etc, one being t-nation.com and can't remember the other one, I've seen one national guard member and one US army member saying to people to avoid state capitals from mid-october onwards if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

about a year or two ago there was a ct out about a nuclear bomb been detonated in washington dc killing the president and that as a result foreign troops(european union) would be drafted in for marshall law;)

think the dollar will die at some stage and the emergence of the amero will appear!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Diogenes wrote: »
    I'll also predict that if nothing happens on that date those making dire predictions will ignore this all until they re surface making vague dire announcements about a different future date.

Frankly if I had serious inside information about the fate of the dollar I'd be a tad too busy making a killing on currency speculation to be making videos to put up on youtube.

Ahem!!! Thought the dollar had already collapsed :p
    When € was launched €1 was worth $0.93
    Now €1 is worth $1.57. That's a drop of 69% in value of dollar vs euro.

Irish property is down probably by the same amount from it's peak, and that is a collapse according to the "experts" :eek:

So too the greenback!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Probably the same excuse as the myriad of other times we've heard stuff like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cill123

ah sure if its a nuke, well then at least ill have a nice firewrk 4 my birthday....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

samson09 wrote: »
    Six independent sources suggest October 25th, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

Possible outcomes include:

A) Dollar Collapse or Death
    B) Obama Assassination Attempt
    C) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C. :eek:

Personally I think option A is the most likely, although I wouldnt be that surprised if B or C happened. If anything is going to happen I think it might be another crash in the stock market, who knows?

The 25th is a Sunday. So doubt it will be the stock market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Xandrius

In The Lone Gunmen series that was a spinoff from The X-files in the 90s, they had an episode that was so similar to 9/11 that it was almost scary. Dont know if that was a prediction but it looks like some kind of plan that is quite ready since they got it so right in that series. Its not to diffrent either, and its quite scary to watch since this one was made only 6 month or so before it happend in New York.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Xandrius wrote: »
    In The Lone Gunmen series that was a spinoff from The X-files in the 90s, they had an episode that was so similar to 9/11 that it was almost scary. Dont know if that was a prediction but it looks like some kind of plan that is quite ready since they got it so right in that series. Its not to diffrent either, and its quite scary to watch since this one was made only 6 month or so before it happend in New York.

Yes because if you're planning a sinister conspiracy to crash plans into the towers and blame terrorists, what you really should do, is create a tv series where someone does just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

baza1976 wrote: »

Could be an announcement/event that causes another crash. Although the markets are long overdue for a dip anyway, they've risen for the last six months without any significant correction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Call me crazy or a liar whatever !!! I woke up one morning a couple of months ago, and I just had a feeling something terrible was going to happen this year.

Maybe im just nuts and nothing will happen or maybe Lisbon was that terrible thing or NAMA :P... but anyway something to give you all the chills about ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,365 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

So a non specific thing might happen on that date?

And pretty much anything at all will fit the bill?
    That's not really a prediction.

Seems similar to the last prediction we had here.
    The date came and went and nothing happened.

We were told that something had started on that date and we should wait a few months.
    We did, and still nothing.

If something of the above happens we can wonder how it was predicted. If nothing happens who cares? I certainly won't be mocking people for making wild predictions, let them, who is it hurting?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Is something going to happen on October 25th?

Yep, im going to wake up think about a shower; Get dressed and thank jebus i dont have work next week!

In relation to the speculation around the couple of topics, im sure there is assasination plots hatched and foiled everyday, the dollar continues to devalue constantly anyway thanks to Mr. Fed Reserve and an atomic bomb probably could happen (i dont know im not an expert).

Interesting to see what wakes me on sunday tho!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

bonkey wrote: »

I got my junior cert results them,

Pretty fucking catastrophe...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

C) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C.

its viral advertising for modern warfare 2 (:D):

Jesus havnt people learnt anything like tv you dont believe everything you hear on the internet :D

nullzero wrote: »
    If something of the above happens we can wonder how it was predicted. If nothing happens who cares? I certainly won't be mocking people for making wild predictions, let them, who is it hurting?

And I don't plan to mock anyone either.

I'm just pointing out the fact these kind of predictions are either so vague that they can be applied to anything that happens on the date predicted or they're applied to an unseen something who's effects will be seen soon.
    These predictions aren't actually predictions.

I could claim the exact same things will happen tomorrow and be as right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

baza1976 wrote: »

See I was thinkin about this and it struck me that Sunday would be the most catostrophic day for the traders as they would be helpless til monday mornin, and that would be enough time for the markets to collaps to a point that there was no way to trade their way out, they would just have to sit there and watch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

And I don't plan to mock anyone either.

I'm just pointing out the fact these kind of predictions are either so vague that they can be applied to anything that happens on the date predicted or they're applied to an unseen something who's effects will be seen soon.
    These predictions aren't actually predictions.

I could claim the exact same things will happen tomorrow and be as right.

This is it for me too. A prediction lacking detail or any backup may as well be called dreaming. Stories are great, dreaming is great but let's not suggest they are the same as a real prediction that has a reasonable likelihood of happening.
    See I was thinkin about this and it struck me that Sunday would be the most catostrophic day for the traders as they would be helpless til monday mornin, and that would be enough time for the markets to collaps to a point that there was no way to trade their way out, they would just have to sit there and watch

But the falls wouldn't take place until Monday morning surely? The markets are closed on a Sunday right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well go on then, predict something!

• Advertisement

Ok,
    I predict that something important shall happen tomorrow.

Advertisement