Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Times Editorial Admits Agenda For Dictatorial World Government

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

The Financial Times, one of the most respected and widely read newspapers on the planet, features an editorial recently that openly admits the agenda to create a world government based on anti-democratiic principles and concedes that the term "global governance" is merely a euphemism for the move towards a centralized global government.

For years we were called paranoid nutcases for warning about the elite's plans to centralize global power and destroy our sovereignty. Throughout the 1990's people who talked about the alarming move towards global government were smeared as right wing scaremongering lunatics by popular culture and the media.

Now the agenda is out in the open and in our faces, the debunkers have no more ammunition with which to deride us.

A jaw dropping editorial written by the Financial Times' chief foreign affairs commentator Gideon Rachman entitled 'And now for a world government' lays out the plan for global government and how it is being pushed with deceptive language and euphemisms in order to prevent people from becoming alarmed.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7a03e5b6-c541-11dd-b516-000077b07658.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Article is about the plausibility of having a global government and its implications, not proof that there is a plot. If I wrote an article about the possibility of me becoming leader of Europe, does it mean there is a sinister plot backing me up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Article is about the plausibility of having a global government and its implications, not proof that there is a plot. If I wrote an article about the possibility of me becoming leader of Europe, does it mean there is a sinister plot backing me up?

My I be the first to offer my services to your lizardship:D

Trev M wrote: »
    My I be the first to offer my services to your lizardship:D

I shall take your request onboard

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

that openly admits the agenda to create a world government based on anti-democratiic principles and concedes that the term "global governance" is merely a euphemism for the move towards a centralized global government.

No it doesn't. Read the article.

Look Chicken Licken, the sky is falling down.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I for one welcome our new...oh sorry, wrong forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Nigsy

They are shouting this from the roof tops and still the plebs ignore everything.

Nigsy wrote: »
    They are shouting this from the roof tops and still the plebs ignore everything.

Either the majority is ignoring it, or the minority is seriously paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Either the majority is ignoring it, or the minority is seriously paranoid.

The majority is of course ignoring it.

How do you think a property bubble is created: through the conditioning of the minds of nations. It will be the same with everything.

I think Run for the Hills is only scrating the surface here. I don't think any of us know the whole truth, we just know the ending thats all.

Also, I wouldn't trust any major newspaper or TV station in the world. All they are doing is grooming and conditioning our minds to accept this. They will introduce it in drips, bit by bit probably. It will take a very strong person to realise what is going on. :(

The nations that will reject this plan will be persecuted for long periods watching other nations get rich. But its the governments and the people who reject this that will be rewarded.

Its up to everyone that reads this to investigate for themselves what is going on and how society is controlled. The time of following your friends and family is over. Its now time to start thinking for yourself.

Gareth37 wrote: »

How do you think a property bubble is created: through the conditioning of the minds of nations. It will be the same with everything.

I think Run for the Hills is only scrating the surface here. I don't think any of us know the whole truth, we just know the ending thats all.

Also, I wouldn't trust any major newspaper or TV station in the world. All they are doing is grooming and conditioning our minds to accept this. They will introduce it in drips, bit by bit probably. It will take a very strong person to realise what is going on. :(

The nations that will reject this plan will be persecuted for long periods watching other nations get rich. But its the governments and the people who reject this that will be rewarded.

Its up to everyone that reads this to investigate for themselves what is going on and how society is controlled. The time of following your friends and family is over. Its now time to start thinking for yourself.

And yet you'll blindly believe random threads created by anonymous people, that you find on the internet? :confused:

And you reason that from what?
    ow do you think a property bubble is created
    Usually because of peoples greed and the possibility to make a large amount of money in a short amount of time if you get the timing right.
    It will take a very strong person to realise what is going on.
    This is my number on complaint about people who are into CTs. They believe that they are enlightened about sinister plot because they have "opened their mind" by reading text from other who have "open their mind" and regard skeptics as sheep. Do you believe that you are one of these strong people that has figured out what's going on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

... and so the thread resumes into the usual slagging match! :mad:

I just had a thought (what's seldom is wonderful :D)

Imagine if this whole NWO thing actually comes to pass within the relatively near future (say within our lifetimes). Won't the skeptics feel rather silly as they line up to have their VeriChip inserted? The CTers on the other hand will be lining up right alongside them saying "Told you so."

Whats the point of it all? Is anyone out there trying to stop this supposed dictatorial regime from emerging? Surely posting on boards.ie isn't going to make one damn bit of difference. If all the politicians are "in on it" and all the big businesses are "in on it" and "the people are sheeple" so they won't do anything anyway, where's any real opposition coming from, or going to come from and how will it's emergence be stopped?

edit: Please don't answer this here. I'm starting a new thread here

humanji wrote: »
    And yet you'll blindly believe random threads created by anonymous people, that you find on the internet? :confused:

Ive made up my own mind on things. All I know for sure is God and that He will call time on this awful world at some stage.

This is my number on complaint about people who are into CTs. They believe that they are enlightened about sinister plot because they have "opened their mind" by reading text from other who have "open their mind" and regard skeptics as sheep. Do you believe that you are one of these strong people that has figured out what's going on?

Ive been enlightened as to what is good and what is evil, I hope.

Ive made up my own mind on things. All I know for sure is God and that He will call time on this awful world at some stage.
    So you don't need to worry about anything else. Sure all this NWO stuff is part of His plan, so who are we to try and stop it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

In theory it is a good idea. A united nations with clout so to speak. In practice I would suspect ultimate power would mean a lot of little people would be squashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

kmick wrote: »
    In theory it is a good idea. A united nations with clout so to speak. In practice I would suspect ultimate power would mean a lot of little people would be squashed.

Yup. A world government run in a democratic manner would be and probably should be the best thing for this planet. But many people believe that, probably because of the way they see it coming about, i.e. through stealth and primarily by elite business people and politicians, that should it happen the people of the world are doomed to slavery or at least some sort of submissive existence.

And as they say about power corrupting etc. etc. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I don't think any of us know the whole truth, we just know the ending thats all.

No...you just believe you know the ending.

You're entitled to your belief, but arguing that we can know that it is truth is both disingenuous and demeaning to your own faith.

Advertisement