Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in a Pole Dancing Course

Options
  • 04-07-2007 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Great ab and upper body workout

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

No, but if you need anyone to grade or keep you motivated by cheering or clapping from a nice vantage point - I'd reckon you'd get lots of takers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Scared as I am to ask, but can guys do it also???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Sounds like whore training and just another silly fitness fad for girls who don't feel like conventional exercise but need a talking point around blokes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Sounds like whore training and just another silly fitness fad for girls who don't feel like conventional exercise but need a talking point around blokes

Good to see that you are keeping alive the stereotypical male perspective on women. You must be proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Where abouts are you on for running the course?

• Advertisement

Rogueish wrote:
    Where abouts are you on for running the course?

I would rather not do any full blown advertising here. You can go to our website [link in my signature below] or you can pm me, and I'll give you details.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Thanks I didn't notice your sig - pm on the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

IrishTLR wrote:
    I would rather not do any full blown advertising here. You can go to our website [link in my signature below] or you can pm me, and I'll give you details.

It's not a problem at all if you want to give some kind of group discount to a group of boards users. ;)

As for Speedboatchase , please post constructively or not at all.

Dragan wrote:
    It's not a problem at all if you want to give some kind of group discount to a group of boards users. ;)

I'll see what I can put together. No promises, though :)

Advertisement