Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do You Like Being Single?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

I have always enjoyed being in a relationship but at the moment i am loving being single, I think I need a break to be just me again, not half of a couple, and re establish myself. Altho when you get an invite to a wedding or something then it kinda sucks til I rope one of my friends into going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Would not have it any other way, I like my own space not that I have much of it with 3 kids but I have no desire to get in a relationship, I've don't get why people even if their not seriously in to their bf/gf the I have to be in a relationship I have to have someone, I just don't get them, I like the fact I can do what I like when I like, and no one to answer to ;) watch what's on the telly the remote is mine:)

Advertisement