Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog crap all over Cabra

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WoundedRhino

Cabra is terrible for dog ****, I moved there last year and am constantly astonished by the mess all over the pavements. Every time I walk home I have to check my feet when I get in the door, especially if it's dark. There are a lot of dogs around my area that just wander the streets on their own, the owners leave them out in the front garden and let them wander around freely, so I'd imagine this is probably a large part of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Thankfully stray dogs wandering around is not a problem around here.
    You can call the dog warden and explain that this particular dog is always out off it's leash and they will come and check the dog for ID and bring it back to the owner, telling off or fine, if no ID then it's off to the pound.

Advertisement