Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Knuckle - RTE Sunday

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

IFI are middle class trendy lefties who no doubt see travellers as an 'oppressed ethnicity', or something along those lines.

It should have been kept to that level, than rather be put on to mainstream telly, which will only make these morons happy.

BBC 4 had it on tonight as part of the Storyville series.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

BBC 4 had it on tonight as part of the Storyville series.
    Wonder what they will make of old man Joyce in the shires.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

tipptom wrote: »
    Wonder what they will make of old man Joyce in the shires.
    Well there are more Irish Travellers living in the UK than there are living in Ireland, so I'd say they're well used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Sorry for digging up the old thread but Michael McDonough was jailed for life for the murder of his wife Jacqueline today.

It as while videoing their wedding that the film maker was first introduced to the world of bare knuckle fighting.

Its very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭JPCN1

Sad indeed. I hope life means 30 years at least in this case.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Sadly I thought he was a prime candidate for a bit of roid rage while watching the docu :(

Advertisement