Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OneDrive 100 GB Free storage for 2 years

Options
  • 17-02-2015 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

OneDrive 100 GB Free storage for 2 years no US VPN needed.

just login to your onedrive account here and accept

LINK

SsuvBPk.png

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Amazing! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Thank you very much...

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭lotas

nice! thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hondavfr

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

It's the same as this offer posted earlier this month for anybody concerned.

Except that that order was for the US only and could only be availed of with some internet trickery whereas this is as legal as my granny! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Dropbox 1GB, Google Drive 2GB and now this. Feels like Christmas all over again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bawnBeag

nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

I did the account check and didn't get my free storage :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

cheers op.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I got the offer last week (100GB extra on OneDrive by signing up for Bing Rewards). Thought I'd just see if I could double that with this offer, but got "you've already received your free storage for this offer."

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

badda bing!

Your storage was increased successfully!

You now have an additional 100GB of storage for 2 years on your OneDrive account at yourrealemail@outlook.com

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Thanks OP!

Somehow I am up to 10.1 TB on OneDrive! Enough to backup quite many computers. Pity my upload speeds would take years to fill it. :P

OneDrive really is quite the generous option.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

golly that was easy, thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So what happens after 2 years, do you need to pay a sub or loose your data/access to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

This post has been deleted.

That's how dropbox pro works when you stop paying. So I'd assume others would follow this model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

soirish wrote: »
    Dropbox 1GB, Google Drive 2GB and now this. Feels like Christmas all over again :)
    I'm now sorely under-utilising my 20GB on Dropbox, 65GB Google drive, 100GB Onedrive, and 25–50GB each on Copy, Box and Hubic. And that's after jettisoning SugarSync and a couple of others.... If I desktop-synced all my cloud folders, they wouldn't fit on my laptop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Shred

Nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

kaerobe wrote: »
    Thanks OP!

Somehow I am up to 10.1 TB on OneDrive! Enough to backup quite many computers. Pity my upload speeds would take years to fill it. :P

OneDrive really is quite the generous option.

Did you buy one of the bargain Windows 8.1 tablets recently (Linx 7, Linx 8 or HP Stream 7)?

If you did and activated the Office 365 sub, then you're in luck and hit the jackpot.

The fact that you are on 10.1 TB now is just the beginning, you will be entitled to unlimited storage. We covered this in a news article today. Usually you have to register to get the space upgrade (to put yourself on a priority list), if you didn't do that they must be rolling it out to everyone now.

The unlimited storage is only as long as your Office 365 sub lasts, although if Tablets remain so cheap, it will be cheaper to buy a new tablet than to buy an Office 365 sub to renew.

Now, I need to see what I can do to fill up my OneDrive and claim more space ... after all, I now have 40 times more storage on OneDrive than on my local laptop. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Did you buy one of the bargain Windows 8.1 tablets recently (Linx 7, Linx 8 or HP Stream 7)?

If you did and activated the Office 365 sub, then you're in luck and hit the jackpot.

The fact that you are on 10.1 TB now is just the beginning, you will be entitled to unlimited storage. We covered this in a news article today. Usually you have to register to get the space upgrade (to put yourself on a priority list), if you didn't do that they must be rolling it out to everyone now.

The unlimited storage is only as long as your Office 365 sub lasts, although if Tablets remain so cheap, it will be cheaper to buy a new tablet than to buy an Office 365 sub to renew.

Now, I need to see what I can do to fill up my OneDrive and claim more space ... after all, I now have 40 times more storage on OneDrive than on my local laptop. :D

I just bought a new HP laptop. That must be it. Very happy to have this service, really want to back up all my photos and music, just this very painful upload speed. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Got it when twas last posted but an amazing deal nonetheless!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

How safe is this for storage

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

peckerhead wrote: »
    I'm now sorely under-utilising my 20GB on Dropbox, 65GB Google drive, 100GB Onedrive, and 25–50GB each on Copy, Box and Hubic. And that's after jettisoning SugarSync and a couple of others.... If I desktop-synced all my cloud folders, they wouldn't fit on my laptop! :D

Any tips on how you expanded them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

GY A1 wrote: »
    How safe is this for storage

Depends on what you mean by safe. In reality, nothing is safe these days with the NSA and GCHQ hoovering up data

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Thanks OP!!

Advertisement