Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs that your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife are crazy in the head

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Wibbs wrote: »

It's the insidious ones that creep up on you that are the worst, cos you're usually well invested emotionally by the time you realise "oh oh". My particular kryptonite were the self centred needy ones. They were attracted to me and vice versa. You know the kind of people where Every. Single. Fcuking. Day there is a problem/issue and some sort of emotionals and they're never content for long and need constant reassurance. My goto plan was to try and help/fix such things and to give reassurance. I thought I was doing good. Danger Will Robinson! Worst plan ever. Your narcissistic emo types respond better to mostly ignoring that guff(it even turns them on trying to get your attention). Took a while to learn that one.

:D:pac::pac: another nugget from the Wibbs gold mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

I had a GF who at the start was grand. But as the weeks and months went on she went all "Shutter Island" on me. Txtin me every 5 mins, "Where r u". Im at fukin work!! Where i am every day, obivously.

Then the accusiations started, "ur cheating on me" or "ur sleeping with the neighbours". Both my neighbours are like 90 and in wheelchairs u crazy c**t. And also if i was going to go out ide ask her if she wanted to come. She would say no and i would head off. 20 mins l8r, "where r u". I never said that u could go out. CRAZY!!!.

In the end i said f**k this im gone, and i dumped her. Now she rings me all the time, txts me and i have seen her outside my house. And I broke upwith her 9 months ago.

Now maybe it me but that s**t is f****d up. Im waiting for the day when i wake up and she is standing over me with a knife.

But the best part is that her friends always say how nice she is and how kind she is. Makes me look like the phsyco!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

I had a GF who at the start was grand. But as the weeks and months went on she went all "Shutter Island" on me. Txtin me every 5 mins, "Where r u". Im at fukin work!! Where i am every day, obivously.

Then the accusiations started, "ur cheating on me" or "ur sleeping with the neighbours". Both my neighbours are like 90 and in wheelchairs u crazy c**t. And also if i was going to go out ide ask her if she wanted to come. She would say no and i would head off. 20 mins l8r, "where r u". I never said that u could go out. CRAZY!!!.

In the end i said f**k this im gone, and i dumped her. Now she rings me all the time, txts me and i have seen her outside my house. And I broke upwith her 9 months ago.

Now maybe it me but that s**t is f****d up. Im waiting for the day when i wake up and she is standing over me with a knife.

But the best part is that her friends always say how nice she is and how kind she is. Makes me look like the phsyco!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

That's harassment. Report her to the Gardaí.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

We'll need her age, location and a recent picture.

If she's hot i'm sure there is someone who will take her off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭newport2

If TV has taught me anything, it's the crazy ones that give the best head.

That's probably just the added edge of having a crazy one's teeth so close to.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

We'll need her age, location and a recent picture.

If she's hot i'm sure there is someone who will take her off your hands.

HAHA. You are welcome to her. I am seriously thinking of emigrating to live eith penguins in Antarctica. But she would probably find me there.

Crazy, mad as a bag of cats, bat s**t crazy, not wel in da head, not 1/4 wel. Just a few of my favourite expresions i use to describe her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Once had a GF who told me i couldn't go out with the lads because i was with her now. Went out on the Friday came home on the Wednesday and she had moved out :eek:

Bitches be crazy :D

your better off with out her ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

My most recent ex, while the two of us were out for a quiet drink last January, gave me an ultimatum that if I hadn't proposed to her by her 28th birthday (6 months from then), she was gone. I told her she better just leave now because there certainly isn't a chance of that happening now that she has just pulled that stunt. She backs up.

We were seeing each other just over two years. We ended about 2 months later due to a combination of things.

Anytime I begin to think about the good times and how well we got on, I just think of that crazy sh1t and I feel like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, dodging all those bullets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Do all the crazees eventually hook up?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

Once went out with a girl who constantly wanted to know where I was and what I was doing. Her favorite question after finding that out was "Are there women there?" The joke answer of "Just strippers!" didn't go down well....

You should've learned after the first time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

My wife always butters both sides of her bread? I mean, what's that all about? Crazzzzzzzzzzzy!!!! Madder than a very mad lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

He suggested a nappy for foreplay.

Yeah... Goodbye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

When they start composing threads flat out on AH.

efb wrote: »

Yeah... Goodbye.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

How about you log on and see this thread after weeks and read every fcuking post in case one of them is your boyfriend complaining about you!!!:eek:

Jaaaaaysus, I think I am a lunatic.

PS only 3 people could be me..........................

auldgranny wrote: »
    How about you log on and see this thread after weeks and read every fcuking post in case one of them is your boyfriend complaining about you!!!:eek:

Jaaaaaysus, I think I am a lunatic.

PS only 3 people could be me..........................

/backs away very slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

IvaBigWun wrote: »

/backs away very slowly

Do you not want to be my Board's Buddy? Will I PM you? Will I send you a friend request? Will I read through all your previous posts? Will I follow all your threads? Do you live near Wexford? Do you want to meet up? Will I log on every hour to see did you answer me yet............................

efb wrote: »

Yeah... Goodbye.

Maybe he took your location as a sign?

auldgranny wrote: »
    Do you not want to be my Board's Buddy? Will I PM you? Will I send you a friend request? Will I read through all your previous posts? Will I follow all your threads? Do you live near Wexford? Do you want to meet up? Will I log on every hour to see did you answer me yet............................

No x 8.

Advertisement