Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

for the Boards.ie crew (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie) do we have an official Crew Car? Not that you have to drive it all the time but would be good to have at a car meet or just make a presence when a lot of crew members online. Shouldn't be too expensive but needs to be fast (especially for escaping Heists). All should be the Crew Colour and have the Crew Emblem on the bonnet. Any ideas?

I think the Vapid Dominator would be a class crew car

dominator.jpg

or Buffalo, Comet, Futo (as they seem so popular), Sandking XL??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

My crew emblem is on all my vehicles now since the last update. It's manky looking, ruins my pretty motors :(

My crew emblem is on all my vehicles now since the last update. It's manky looking, ruins my pretty motors :(

Weird, usually cost about 20k for the emblem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

It appears on the.cars during races anyway. regardless of.if you've bought it or not. It's not on any of my cars in free roam thou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

It appears on the.cars during races anyway. regardless of.if you've bought it or not. It's not on any of my cars in free roam thou.

Missions too?
    I spent Wednesday night just doing missions and it was on any vehicle I used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I've seen it appear in races mostly without me even buying the emblem . haven't noticed it on missions at all .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

sheehy83 wrote: »
    for the Boards.ie crew (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie) do we have an official Crew Car? Not that you have to drive it all the time but would be good to have at a car meet or just make a presence when a lot of crew members online. Shouldn't be too expensive but needs to be fast (especially for escaping Heists). All should be the Crew Colour and have the Crew Emblem on the bonnet. Any ideas?

dominator.jpg

If you are talking heists, it has to be the exemplar, fastest four door in the game

Mc Love wrote: »
    If you are talking heists, it has to be the exemplar, fastest four door in the game

Ah not even just for heists as I don't have a clue how they will work but a good A-Team Crew van might be nice for a heist. Just seen a few vids online and how a lot of crews on youtube have their own crew cars and uniforms (don't like the uniforms thing though unless ye all want to dress in nothing but pink palm tree short shorts and hockey mask like me)

I suggest the humble Tank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

Crew Cars would be cool, But we all have different tastes and it's nice to have a variety online. :)

I'm happy going every sideways in a Futo, or driving over everything in a Sandking XL.

• Advertisement

Crew Cars would be cool, But we all have different tastes and it's nice to have a variety online. :)

I'm happy going every sideways in a Futo, or driving over everything in a Sandking XL.

I have to get myself a futo, see what all the fuss is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have to get myself a futo, see what all the fuss is about.

If you find one, can you mention the area of the map it was in? :)

marcbrophy wrote: »

I found one the other night up by Michaels house. However, it didn't last long being with 2 crew members and a randomer who wanted to start shyte. Can't you buy them or do you have to find one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

They always spawning for me from the 400k apartment and eastwards.

I found one the other night up by Michaels house. However, it didn't last long being with 2 crew members and a randomer who wanted to start shyte. Can't you buy them or do you have to find one?

That's a starting point for me at least. :)

I think you have to find them, they aren't on the websites to buy!
    They always spawning for me from the 400k apartment and eastwards.

Will take a look later, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Im all for the Sandking:D

That's a starting point for me at least. :)

I think you have to find them, they aren't on the websites to buy!

Will take a look later, thanks :)

Best of luck on your search sir!

My Tank is bigger than your Sandking bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

There is a few 6/8 seater vehicles that would be suitable as a crew car. Only problem is that they can be a bit slow, wouldn't be suitable as a quick getaway car but good craic to mess around in.
    The granger can fit 4 inside & 4 hanging off the sides and the bison can fit 4 inside & 2 sitting in the back of the pickup.

The hangers on and the couple on the back of the pickup can be thrown off easily though.

What other cars can fit 6 or more?

Yeah the gangster car is class but hangers on are way too vulnerable. Speed is a factor as well, like a bus is a great laugh but so slow . Robbing shops followed by cop chases with the crew is the best laugh in online for me.

• Advertisement

Being a hanger on is a tad dangerous alright, but I think being able to use proper guns compensates enough, good luck to anyone taking on a car with 2/4 machine guns on the outside and 4 lads on the inside too :P

Just need to trust the driver to not scrape off walls and lampposts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

My Tank is bigger than your Sandking bro.

Bet you I could scale it though:p

It's not about size anyway lads, it's what you do with it, right?..

It's not about size anyway lads, it's what you do with it, right?..

Speaking of Size, We should have issi's (minis) for heists. Two guys per car, go through the tunnels to lose the cops with a bus waiting the other end.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Speaking of Size, We should have issi's (minis) for heists. Two guys per car, go through the tunnels to lose the cops with a bus waiting the other end.

302697.jpg

Sorry proco lorcy, didn't have my mic and and had to head off there.

Played a few captures before that and it was a great laugh, made agood bit of cash and rp too. Will def be doing more capture tonight.

I have never laughed so much in a long time.

Two guys in a buzzard killed Lorcan just before he logged off.
    I was isolated in the desert not too far away from them.

So they flew over to me, shooting missiles but I got a few shots with my carbine rifle at them.
    As they flew away, one of them messaged me "gay"

I replied "thanks but you are not my type"

So they came back, landed on a hill trying to snipe me.
    I hid and rang Lester to hide my blip.

Just as my blip was reappearing they were back in the buzzard.

I was a good distance from them so I took out my heavy sniper.

A single shot and I took out the pilot, the crash took out the other guy.

All I could hear was a childish scream when I sniped him. :pac:

I then sent the mercs after one guy and lamars mugger after the other & left the session :pac:

Brilliant!

After 45 mins of driving up and down the same road looking for a Futo in a solo session, I was just about to give up when I spotted a message about a high priority car for Simeon. Off I went and got the car, took it to LSC and down to the dockyard to Simeon. When I stepped out of his garage, there was 2 Futo's parked up across the road.

So, I finally found one haha :D

• Advertisement

Wow I can see why people don't like Capture. Doing the busses one, the other team were just constantly trolling us depot with stickies. We eventually won and I got 30k and 5k rp but not fun. Great though when you get teams actually trying to do the tasks.

Ps. Bombs shouldn't be allowed in capture with vehicles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement