Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 NFL DRAFT

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Raf32 wrote: »
    1 Kansas City select Luke Joeckel
    2 Jacksonville select Star Lotulelei
    3 Oakland select Dee Milliner
    4 Philadelphia select Sharrif Floyd
    5 Detroit select Eric Fisher
    6 Cleveland select Chance Warmack
    7 Arizona select Lane Johnson
    8 Buffalo select Geno Smith
    9 New York Jets select Barkevious Mingo
    10 Tennessee select Johnantan Cooper
    11 San Diego select Xavier Rhodes
    12 Miami select Sheldon Richardson
    13 Tampa Bay select Ezekiel Anash
    14 Carolina select Kenny Vaccaro
    15 New Orleans select Arthur Brown
    16 St. Louis select Cordarralle Patterson
    17 Pittsburgh select Deandre Hopkins
    18 Dallas Select Bjoern Werner
    19 New York Giants select Damontre Moore
    20 Chicago select D.J. Fluker
    21 Cincinnati select Jarvis Jones
    22 St. Louis (from Washington) select Tavon Austin
    23 Minnesota select Keenan Allen
    24 Indianapolis select Quinton Patton
    25 Minnesota (from Seattle) select Jonanthan Hankins
    26 Green Bay select Johnantan Banks
    27 Houston select Alec Ogletree
    28 Denver select Manti Teo
    29 New England select Jesse Williams
    30 Atlanta select Datone Jones
    31 San Francisco select Eric Reid
    32 Baltimore select Margus Hunt

No way Bjoern Werner goes 18th. The Jags will take him No.2 They need a pass rushing Defensive End

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

No way Bjoern Werner goes 18th. The Jags will take him No.2 They need a pass rushing Defensive End

No way does he go at No.2 that would be a massive reach.

We'll see ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Justin10

I totally agree, I think they go corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Werner will go back half of the 1st round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thanks for that draft editor Dublin Red Devil, it's excellent.

Here's my mock draft with short reasoning for each pick:

1538c8508acd6f530faf404740254a8e.png?1364049209
    373edcfde31fa3ea401bffba8416af72.png?1364049284

1) Joeckel - The Chiefs have tagged Albert but have been shopping him for the last week. They have also released Winston, which means that even if the Chiefs do keep Albert to play LT, Joeckel can play RT for a season before shifting over to the blind side next season. The Chiefs are reportedly very high on Joeckel and I think almost everyone would be amazed if he wasn't picked at #1 in April.

2) Smith - Massive reach here but unless the Jaguars were planting a huge smoke screen by bringing their whole front office crew to the WVG pro-day then the Jaguars are very serious about taking Smith. With a new GM and HC who will likely want to start things fresh with their own QB, I'm going to put down Smith to the Jaguars.

3) Lotulelei - Great news with Star checking out fine medically and having an excellent pro day. Many people are mocking Flloyd here but personally I have Flloyd down as someone who will mock quite high but is likely to fall lower than expected on the day (alongside Werner). Star can become an excellent long term anchor for a D-line that needs consistency.

4) Fisher - There's no guarantees that Jason Peters will be fit to go again, but if he is then the Eagles can do with Fisher what the Chiefs may do with Joeckel, shift him over to RT before moving permanently to LT in the future. I think the Eagles would be delighted to see Fisher on the board here and may even rate him higher than Joeckel due to his better ability to play in a quicker moving offense. I did consider Dion Jordan here as a former player of Kelly's, but I think they'll go with the player more worthy of a #4 pick.

5) Ansah - First off, I have to say I personally don't like this pick at this position on the draft at all, but I think the Lions will go for him. He had an excellent Senior Bowl to be fair and was coached by the Lions staff who will have been impressed after a good look at him.

6) Milliner - The Browns have added a few nice pieces in free agency which allows them to take Milliner here. Haden and Milliner will help the Browns a lot in the passing game in a division with current and former Super Bowl MVP QB's. This seems to be pretty much a consensus pick for the Browns.

7) Johnson - The Cardinals have one of the worst O-lines in the league and with a quarterback like Stanton with 4 starts since 2010 likely to be the week 1 starter, are going to need to give him all the help he can get. Protecting his blindside is the way to go, and although Johnson wouldn't be worth the #7 pick in many other years drafts (a common theme in this one), this pick fills a big need for the Cards.

8) Patterson - If Smith was still on the board at #8 I think Buddy Nix would almost combust phoning in his pick, however, as I have him going to the Jaguars I'm going to give the Bills the WR that they need. Nix has spoke about QB and WR being his two big needs in this draft and Patterson has the ability to be a game changer. Any QB the Bills draft after this will at least have half a chance with Stevie Johnson and Patterson to aim for.

9) Jordan - The Jets are quite high on Dion Jordan and have been itching to get him in for a visit. Pass rushing athleticism is something the Jets need, especially with Pace and Thomas getting older and less productive and is always helpful to have when you face Tom Brady twice a season. As I said the Eagles might be a danger in picking Jordan but I'd be confident he'll still be here at #9 for the Jets.

10) Warmack - A lot of people have said there's little point in taking a G so high, but if I'm the Titans this is quite an easy pick to make. Take the G and have a Pro Bowler on your O-line for the next 10 years.

11) Cooper - The interior of the Chargers line has to be improved without question, and while they'd much rather take Johnson at LT first of all or Warmack at G, they're not available on my board. Rivers seems to be getting worse, but playing behind the current O-line can't be easy and a player as athletic as Cooper will help. With Vasquez gone to Denver and Green unsure to be back, taking a G even at #11 makes sense.

12) Rhodes - The Dolphins have been very active in free agency but still need to improve at CB after losing Sean Smith to KC. Rhodes is a bit raw, true, but has excellent size and speed and I think the Dolphins snap him up here.

13) Floyd - Finally Floyd comes off my board and lands with the Buccaneers. TB ranked last against the pass last year and should take a pass rusher here. CB is also an option but the way things are looking I think the Buccs will have Revis to take care of that.

14) Richardson - The Panthers need to shore up their interior D and Richardson is the man to do it. A very nice pick at this stage of the draft in my opinion. He's very, very quick with a non-stop motor.

15) Mingo - I strongly considered him for the Jets but think he'll fall past them and be snapped up by the Saints at #15. With the Saints changing to a 3-4 next season they need rushers from the edge and Mingo will help to take some of the pressure off a defense that got torched last season.

16) Austin - The Rams need a replacement for Amendola and after signing Jake Long to offer better protection to Bradford, need to give him a weapon. Austin is a speed demon and will give Bradford an over-the-top target.

17) Jones - A lot of questions about Jones after his medical problems and poor pro day, so he could realistically not even be a first round pick now, but these are the type of players smart teams like the Steelers take a punt on and usually end up as a success. With James Harrison being released I think Jones could wind up being a nice replacment. I'm going to say the Steelers take a chance here.

18) Vaccaro - The Cowboys are desperate for help at the safety position and Vaccaro is the top safety prospect. I think Jerry Jones will be delighted with this pick.

19) Werner - Like Floyd, someone I have falling further than most. The Giants GM loves pass rushers and with Osi visiting with the Dolphins and Falcons, they can draft a very similar player in Werner here.

20) Brown - Urlacher and Roach are gone, so LB is a big position of need for the Bears in this draft. There's a lot of hype about Brown in recent weeks and he's a very aggressive, speedy and athletic player who would fit in nicely in Chicago.

21) Ogletree - The Bengals have previous of taking a chance on players with questionable character and have had great success in doing so - just look at Burfict last season! Based on talent alone I think Ogletree is worth of top 15 consideration without a doubt, possibly top 10, but he will obviously fall now. I think Lewis would take Vaccaro in a split second if he falls, and they could do with a RB too but #21 is too high to take an RB in this draft IMO, so I'll pencil in Ogletree to the Bengals with this pick.

22) Elam - The Rams front office have stated they want to improve the S position, and after giving Bradford a weapon in Austin and protection in Long, I think they'll be tempted to go for Elam or Cyrprien with this pick. I prefer Cyrpien personally, but the Rams have reportedly been all over Elam so seem to prefer him.

23) Hopkins - Percy Harvin needs to be replaced and Greg Jennings was a decent pickup, but it's not enough. The Vikings needed another WR anyway so will take one here IMO. Keenan Allen will also be a definite option here but out of the two I'd pick Hopkins.

24) Williams - With McKinney the only experienced option for the Colts at NT and coming off an injury, I think they'll have to look to that position in round 1. The Colts were spending a lot of time with Jesse at his pro day so are obviously interested.

25) Trufant - I considered giving the Vikings a DT with their second pick in round 1, but went for CB Desmond Trufant. There's not a whole lot between Rhodes and Trufant IMO but with team needs it's possible there will be 13 draft picks between them. He's very good in coverage and is speedy too. He should slot right in for the Vikings as they need another CB due to cutting Winefield.

26) Fluker - I really struggled to pick someone here. I felt the Packers might actually have gone RB with Lacy, but at the same time they really need to focus on keeping Rodgers upright, so for that reason I've gone with DJ Fluker. He's tough and aggressive, which is exactly what the Packers O-line needs.

27) Allen - It's time for the Texans to start thinking about the future with Johnson ageing and no other really weapon to play alongside him. Allen will be another decent option for Schaub to aim for.

28) Jones - After the mix up with Dumervile and the fax machine, it looks like he won't be back and have a whole to address on the D-line. Jones is very versatile and would be a nice replacement for Dumervile. I guess Carradine could also be a very strong option here, fitness dependent.

29) Hankins - Hankins is scheme versatile, is huge and can really move. He does seem to have problems with his fitness in finishing games so would perhaps work well as a compliment for big Vince Wilfork. Like the Packers, this is a pick I found tough to make but after reading up a bit decided to slot Hankins in.

30) Banks - The Falcons have a big need at CB. He's tall, tough and physical, and could come in and start from day 1 for the Falcons which is a necessaty for them at this position. It's either DE or CB at this pick IMO and I think they take Banks if he's available, which would be a great pickup at this stage of the draft.

31) Cyprien - Dashon Goldson has gone so the Niners have a hole to fill at S. Cyrpien flew up draft boards after his Senior Bowl week and is one of my favorite players in this years draft. He hits like a truck and will be great to watch in the NFL. A great pick up here for the Niners IMO.

32) Te'o - Manti falls all the way down to the Super Bowl champions (:D). Despite everything that has happened he's still a mid-first round talent and would be value for the Ravens here who have a big need at LB after the departures of Ray Lewis and Ellerbe.

My predicted biggest bust - Ansah

My predicted best value pick - Cyprien

My predicted worst value pick - Smith

Any thoughts, critique etc is more than welcome!

Paully D wrote: »
    Thanks for that draft editor Dublin Red Devil, it's excellent.

Here's my mock draft with short reasoning for each pick:

1538c8508acd6f530faf404740254a8e.png?1364049209
    373edcfde31fa3ea401bffba8416af72.png?1364049284

1) Joeckel - The Chiefs have tagged Albert but have been shopping him for the last week. They have also released Winston, which means that even if the Chiefs do keep Albert to play LT, Joeckel can play RT for a season before shifting over to the blind side next season. The Chiefs are reportedly very high on Joeckel and I think almost everyone would be amazed if he wasn't picked at #1 in April.

2) Smith - Massive reach here but unless the Jaguars were planting a huge smoke screen by bringing their whole front office crew to the WVG pro-day then the Jaguars are very serious about taking Smith. With a new GM and HC who will likely want to start things fresh with their own QB, I'm going to put down Smith to the Jaguars.

3) Lotulelei - Great news with Star checking out fine medically and having an excellent pro day. Many people are mocking Flloyd here but personally I have Flloyd down as someone who will mock quite high but is likely to fall lower than expected on the day (alongside Werner). Star can become an excellent long term anchor for a D-line that needs consistency.

4) Fisher - There's no guarantees that Jason Peters will be fit to go again, but if he is then the Eagles can do with Fisher what the Chiefs may do with Joeckel, shift him over to RT before moving permanently to LT in the future. I think the Eagles would be delighted to see Fisher on the board here and may even rate him higher than Joeckel due to his better ability to play in a quicker moving offense. I did consider Dion Jordan here as a former player of Kelly's, but I think they'll go with the player more worthy of a #4 pick.

5) Ansah - First off, I have to say I personally don't like this pick at this position on the draft at all, but I think the Lions will go for him. He had an excellent Senior Bowl to be fair and was coached by the Lions staff who will have been impressed after a good look at him.

6) Milliner - The Browns have added a few nice pieces in free agency which allows them to take Milliner here. Haden and Milliner will help the Browns a lot in the passing game in a division with current and former Super Bowl MVP QB's. This seems to be pretty much a consensus pick for the Browns.

7) Johnson - The Cardinals have one of the worst O-lines in the league and with a quarterback like Stanton with 4 starts since 2010 likely to be the week 1 starter, are going to need to give him all the help he can get. Protecting his blindside is the way to go, and although Johnson wouldn't be worth the #7 pick in many other years drafts (a common theme in this one), this pick fills a big need for the Cards.

8) Patterson - If Smith was still on the board at #8 I think Buddy Nix would almost combust phoning in his pick, however, as I have him going to the Jaguars I'm going to give the Bills the WR that they need. Nix has spoke about QB and WR being his two big needs in this draft and Patterson has the ability to be a game changer. Any QB the Bills draft after this will at least have half a chance with Stevie Johnson and Patterson to aim for.

9) Jordan - The Jets are quite high on Dion Jordan and have been itching to get him in for a visit. Pass rushing athleticism is something the Jets need, especially with Pace and Thomas getting older and less productive and is always helpful to have when you face Tom Brady twice a season. As I said the Eagles might be a danger in picking Jordan but I'd be confident he'll still be here at #9 for the Jets.

10) Warmack - A lot of people have said there's little point in taking a G so high, but if I'm the Titans this is quite an easy pick to make. Take the G and have a Pro Bowler on your O-line for the next 10 years.

11) Cooper - The interior of the Chargers line has to be improved without question, and while they'd much rather take Johnson at LT first of all or Warmack at G, they're not available on my board. Rivers seems to be getting worse, but playing behind the current O-line can't be easy and a player as athletic as Cooper will help. With Vasquez gone to Denver and Green unsure to be back, taking a G even at #11 makes sense.

12) Rhodes - The Dolphins have been very active in free agency but still need to improve at CB after losing Sean Smith to KC. Rhodes is a bit raw, true, but has excellent size and speed and I think the Dolphins snap him up here.

13) Floyd - Finally Floyd comes off my board and lands with the Buccaneers. TB ranked last against the pass last year and should take a pass rusher here. CB is also an option but the way things are looking I think the Buccs will have Revis to take care of that.

14) Richardson - The Panthers need to shore up their interior D and Richardson is the man to do it. A very nice pick at this stage of the draft in my opinion. He's very, very quick with a non-stop motor.

15) Mingo - I strongly considered him for the Jets but think he'll fall past them and be snapped up by the Saints at #15. With the Saints changing to a 3-4 next season they need rushers from the edge and Mingo will help to take some of the pressure off a defense that got torched last season.

16) Austin - The Rams need a replacement for Amendola and after signing Jake Long to offer better protection to Bradford, need to give him a weapon. Austin is a speed demon and will give Bradford an over-the-top target.

17) Jones - A lot of questions about Jones after his medical problems and poor pro day, so he could realistically not even be a first round pick now, but these are the type of players smart teams like the Steelers take a punt on and usually end up as a success. With James Harrison being released I think Jones could wind up being a nice replacment. I'm going to say the Steelers take a chance here.

18) Vaccaro - The Cowboys are desperate for help at the safety position and Vaccaro is the top safety prospect. I think Jerry Jones will be delighted with this pick.

19) Werner - Like Floyd, someone I have falling further than most. The Giants GM loves pass rushers and with Osi visiting with the Dolphins and Falcons, they can draft a very similar player in Werner here.

20) Brown - Urlacher and Roach are gone, so LB is a big position of need for the Bears in this draft. There's a lot of hype about Brown in recent weeks and he's a very aggressive, speedy and athletic player who would fit in nicely in Chicago.

21) Ogletree - The Bengals have previous of taking a chance on players with questionable character and have had great success in doing so - just look at Burfict last season! Based on talent alone I think Ogletree is worth of top 15 consideration without a doubt, possibly top 10, but he will obviously fall now. I think Lewis would take Vaccaro in a split second if he falls, and they could do with a RB too but #21 is too high to take an RB in this draft IMO, so I'll pencil in Ogletree to the Bengals with this pick.

22) Elam - The Rams front office have stated they want to improve the S position, and after giving Bradford a weapon in Austin and protection in Long, I think they'll be tempted to go for Elam or Cyrprien with this pick. I prefer Cyrpien personally, but the Rams have reportedly been all over Elam so seem to prefer him.

23) Hopkins - Percy Harvin needs to be replaced and Greg Jennings was a decent pickup, but it's not enough. The Vikings needed another WR anyway so will take one here IMO. Keenan Allen will also be a definite option here but out of the two I'd pick Hopkins.

24) Williams - With McKinney the only experienced option for the Colts at NT and coming off an injury, I think they'll have to look to that position in round 1. The Colts were spending a lot of time with Jesse at his pro day so are obviously interested.

25) Trufant - I considered giving the Vikings a DT with their second pick in round 1, but went for CB Desmond Trufant. There's not a whole lot between Rhodes and Trufant IMO but with team needs it's possible there will be 13 draft picks between them. He's very good in coverage and is speedy too. He should slot right in for the Vikings as they need another CB due to cutting Winefield.

26) Fluker - I really struggled to pick someone here. I felt the Packers might actually have gone RB with Lacy, but at the same time they really need to focus on keeping Rodgers upright, so for that reason I've gone with DJ Fluker. He's tough and aggressive, which is exactly what the Packers O-line needs.

27) Allen - It's time for the Texans to start thinking about the future with Johnson ageing and no other really weapon to play alongside him. Allen will be another decent option for Schaub to aim for.

28) Jones - After the mix up with Dumervile and the fax machine, it looks like he won't be back and have a whole to address on the D-line. Jones is very versatile and would be a nice replacement for Dumervile. I guess Carradine could also be a very strong option here, fitness dependent.

29) Hankins - Hankins is scheme versatile, is huge and can really move. He does seem to have problems with his fitness in finishing games so would perhaps work well as a compliment for big Vince Wilfork. Like the Packers, this is a pick I found tough to make but after reading up a bit decided to slot Hankins in.

30) Banks - The Falcons have a big need at CB. He's tall, tough and physical, and could come in and start from day 1 for the Falcons which is a necessaty for them at this position. It's either DE or CB at this pick IMO and I think they take Banks if he's available, which would be a great pickup at this stage of the draft.

31) Cyprien - Dashon Goldson has gone so the Niners have a hole to fill at S. Cyrpien flew up draft boards after his Senior Bowl week and is one of my favorite players in this years draft. He hits like a truck and will be great to watch in the NFL. A great pick up here for the Niners IMO.

32) Te'o - Manti falls all the way down to the Super Bowl champions (:D). Despite everything that has happened he's still a mid-first round talent and would be value for the Ravens here who have a big need at LB after the departures of Ray Lewis and Ellerbe.

My predicted biggest bust - Ansah

My predicted best value pick - Cyprien

My predicted worst value pick - Smith

Any thoughts, critique etc is more than welcome!

Great job mate. Just as a Colts fan I feel we wont go NT, we have Chapman, Franklin, McKinney, Tevaseu and Francois can all play there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

!

john-harbaugh-on-teo2-2-25-13.gif

;)

That's not the look of a man who wants Te'o on his team. So he probably won't be a 1st round pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Great job mate. Just as a Colts fan I feel we wont go NT, we have Chapman, Franklin, McKinney, Tevaseu and Francois can all play there.

Receiver, Pass rusher, running back, and maybe another guard are our priorities. Another NT is a luxury.

• Advertisement

davyjose wrote: »
    Receiver, Pass rusher, running back, and maybe another guard are our priorities. Another NT is a luxury.

Yup agreed maybe another corner too but first two are the main ones.

Yeah I should probably have gone WR mate and I did consider it, but I have to be honest and admit I missed a couple of the signings you had made to cover the NT position.
    john-harbaugh-on-teo2-2-25-13.gif

;)

There is that of course, but I still think we'll take him if he's on the board at #32 depending on how his pro day goes. Just a gut feeling really. I know the 40 time wasn't what was expected but he did reasonably well in the position specific drills. He says he'll run faster at the pro day so we'll see how it goes.

I think it'll be either Te'o or Minter for us at this slot of the draft anyway. Te'o's pro day will tell us a lot.

As a Giants fan I hope we can get Sheldon Richardson with the 19th pick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

As a Giants fan I hope we can get Sheldon Richardson with the 19th pick

Richardson would be a great pick but I don't see him being on the board ( and I think we will go LB or Secondary in the 1st)

Kenny Vaccaro posted his letter of invitation to the draft, pretty cool:

http://instagram.com/p/XS-CljCeYF/

It won't let me copy and paste the image so the link is above.

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Richardson would be a great pick but I don't see him being on the board ( and I think we will go LB or Secondary in the 1st)

Maybe Alec Ogletree?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Pro day at Notre Dame today - wonder who all eyes will be on for that?

If Manti runs a similar 40 time to the combine, do you guys think he will fall out of the 1st??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Rochey18 wrote: »
    If Manti runs a similar 40 time to the combine, do you guys think he will fall out of the 1st??

I think some teams will be concerned if he posts a similar time and doesn't improve on it.

It's hard too say with him because his stock is on the slide for quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,864 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Kenny Vaccaro posted his letter of invitation to the draft, pretty cool:

http://instagram.com/p/XS-CljCeYF/

It won't let me copy and paste the image so the link is above.

Oops, left his address in the picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Maybe i'm blinded from reality because i'm a huge fan of his but i can't see Te'o not being picked in the first round. He got worked out by members of the NFL Network crew including Mariucci and they were very impressed by him. His instincts are excellent, and he has quick acceleration so i think they can cover a lack of top end speed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I really wish there was some way I could visit an alternate universe where that story didn't come out and how much Manti's 40 times and all that on their own would have effected his stock. It's amazing the way before the story he was an almost consensus top 5 pick and top 10 guarantee but then story which no doubt affected his performance in the Championship game has knocked him down to being questioned as a first round pick.

But that's never gonna happen so - what sort of numbers would you guys like to see him run today to make him a completely viable top round pick?

Would a good performance elevate him back into the top 10 picks? I think so.

Personally think there's about as much chance of me going top 10 as Te'o. I reckon he's going to be in the Packers (26) - Ravens (32) range if he's picked in the first round, regardless of how he does today. A bad performance would knock him out of the first though IMO.

I still think it's between him and Minter as the Ravens pick in round one.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    I really wish there was some way I could visit an alternate universe where that story didn't come out and how much Manti's 40 times and all that on their own would have effected his stock. It's amazing the way before the story he was an almost consensus top 5 pick and top 10 guarantee but then story which no doubt affected his performance in the Championship game has knocked him down to being questioned as a first round pick.

But that's never gonna happen so - what sort of numbers would you guys like to see him run today to make him a completely viable top round pick?

Catfish or not he would have been shown up against Alabama. He was over-hyped before that match and he was exposed against excellent talent. The combine would have also exposed to having a lack of elite speed and athleticism for a top 5/10 pick.

Very unlikely. He'd need a miracle performance to make him a top 10 pick. I've said before never rule out a team making a really bad decision but I think him going top 10 is about a 10% chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Oops, left his address in the picture.

I don't think he'll be too bothered about it, since he won't be living there for much longer.

4.71 for Manti

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Better but.....

If anyone wants a quick glimpse of the Gruden QB Camp with Te'o there's 3 and a half minutes of it available on this ESPN article:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9100200/manti-teo-runs-40-unofficially-471-notre-dame-fighting-irish-pro-day

• Advertisement

That should be the final nail in the coffin of him being a top pick in the first round. Anything before 20 is a terrible value and I could see him draft as far as the beginning of the 3rd.

Advertisement