Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Kelly Tour 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cornerboy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Hey, is there shower facilities for afters?

Or for those of us with a 2hr drive home is it a case of a can of lynx and hope for the best?

Yes I believe the shower facilities in the sports centre are available....not 100% on that mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cornerboy

Update.....from the website FAQ

Are there changing and shower facilities?
    Yes. Dungaravan Sports Centre will act as event HQ for the day. Services on offer there will include changing/shower facilities, post-event refreshments, post event sports massage etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

Looking for a leaba near Dungarvan or Liosmore..Last minute job, you know yourself...

.I'll be coming down from Galway so any place close enough would be grand... Please send me a PM..

..I dont fancy drivin down tomorrow morning...3 and a half hours...but sure if it has to be done it has to be done...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭andy69

On my way down now, but does anyone know what road the sports centre is on please? Sat nav and my (not so) smart phone can't find Quanns and no maps to it on websites that I can see :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Try T.F Meaghar street, Sports center phone is 058 41111. Going on last year there should be plenty of signage around. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

Try http://www.glashafarmhouse.com/ nice spot about 16 miles from Dungarvan, on your way from Clonmel to Dungarvan.

Not connected, but very nice pub a stroll down road. Glasha grub very good.
    Check will she do early morning breakfast though.
    ArraMusha wrote: »
    Looking for a leaba near Dungarvan or Liosmore..Last minute job, you know yourself...

.I'll be coming down from Galway so any place close enough would be grand... Please send me a PM..

..I dont fancy drivin down tomorrow morning...3 and a half hours...but sure if it has to be done it has to be done...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ds2011

Hi if anyone has spare registration for 160km I would be happy to buy for face value. . Please text <snip>.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It's generally ill-advised to stick your phone number up on the net. Perhaps you might be better off asking people to PM you instead? Just some friendly advice.

• Administrators Posts: 53,429 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No small or medium jerseys left, very dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

awec wrote: »

Wow, that was quick! How was the selection for L and XL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭ktz84

Oh well that makes the decision easier tomorrow. Cycling over so it was a do I or don't I decision about whether to drag the jersey round the whole course. I'll not be bothering in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ds2011

Ok please pm me if you have a spare registration. Thanks

• Administrators Posts: 53,429 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I don't see how they can run out of them so fast, they must not have ordered enough.

They also said they wouldn't post out a jersey if they didn't have your size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Just as well I'm fond of the blaas, xxl thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

No jerseys left? That's annoying. Will hopefully see some other boardies on the road. I'll be in my jersey. :) on the 100 k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Not being able to get there until tomorrow, this is what i was afraid of... only there is nooo way a S or M would fit me (",), so luckily for me it seem the shortages arent in my size range
    CptMackey wrote: »
    No jerseys left? That's annoying. Will hopefully see some other boardies on the road. I'll be in my jersey. :) on the 100 k
    Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

They also said they wouldn't post out a jersey if they didn't have your size.
    Seriously? That is very disappointing, as I liked the jersey from the photo.

Hopefully they will make up more for the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Seweryn wrote: »
    Seriously? That is very disappointing, as I liked the jersey from the photo.

Hopefully they will make up more for the morning.

Jaysus that sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

always happens :/

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

Damn. They looked great in the photos as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Registration complete so no going back now!

Good Luck 2everyone participating nd morning & Thanks also 2all of the volunteers for their hard work.
    Here is hoping 4lovely weather and an enjoyable day tomorrow :)
    Bring on my first 100km cycle!
    kerry4sam

CptMackey wrote: »

M, interested in forming a grupetto for this? Im on the ton as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

I need M as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Just as well I'm fond of the blaas, xxl thanks very much

Will there be blaas at the food stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Just not on, they know how many are taking part so a simple question on the registration about jersey size should cover all bases, it really doesn't take a genius to work this out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I need M as well.
    I had no intention of wearing the SKT jersey, didnt fancy pinning a number to a spanking new jersey, it was always going to be board-wear for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

contemplating the 160km gig, came accross this:

I note a boardsie being passed @ 4.15 presumably having mechanical trouble:p (with what appears to be a local taking a dump on the right).

That was me, and I left him for dead on Mahon Falls, honest :p

I need M as well.

have we a soigneur?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

See y'all in the morning for the 160.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

The Large is about the same size as the recent boards jersey Medium if that helps anyone. Fits my 39in chest fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement