Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I've been trying out guns I normally wouldn't just for the crack, type 95 fûcc me pink litterly :) and the stricker I actually clocked 22 kills on Seatown with it :) I died bout 18 times but as long as I have a 1 k/d I'll be happy sandy ravage wow it was brill extrem conditioning is savage with it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The MK14 is an animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

gcgirl wrote: »
    I've been trying out guns I normally wouldn't just for the crack, type 95 fûcc me pink litterly :) and the stricker I actually clocked 22 kills on Seatown with it :) I died bout 18 times but as long as I have a 1 k/d I'll be happy sandy ravage wow it was brill extrem conditioning is savage with it!!!

The striker is been nerfed in the next patch, its a joke with damage/range and extended mags in comparison to the rest of the shotguns

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

iMuse wrote: »
    The striker is been nerfed in the next patch, its a joke with damage/range and extended mags in comparison to the rest of the shotguns

What a load of bull. Its like they want everyone to sit back with an assault rifle.

Thomasheen wrote: »
    What a load of bull. Its like they want everyone to sit back with an assault rifle.

Its the only shotgun worth using but the range on it is a bit much, tone that down abit and it will be grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Its the only shotgun worth using but the range on it is a bit much, tone that down abit and it will be grand

Its not overpowered imo...If someone gets close enough to blast you with a shotgun then its not the shotguns fault. Do you know how long it takes to build the striker up so you can get range/damage? Its not exactly a walk in the park.

LaVail wrote: »
    Its not overpowered imo...If someone gets close enough to blast you with a shotgun then its not the shotguns fault. Do you know how long it takes to build the striker up so you can get range/damage? Its not exactly a walk in the park.

I have it in gold so ive used it a fair bit. Ive levelled up the SPAS, USAS and KSG and the striker is the easiest to do by miles. If the leave the striker alone then they need to buff the rest of the shotguns up. 1 v 1 with a striker against any other shotgun and the striker wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

The other shotguns are a joke and really need to be buffed bad. The skriker is fine the way it is since its still a shotgun and only effective at close range. Anyone more than 15 feet away has a better chance of getting you than you do them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Aye, the striker is fine the way it is.. just the other shotguns need buffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thomasheen wrote: »
    The other shotguns are a joke and really need to be buffed bad. The skriker is fine the way it is since its still a shotgun and only effective at close range. Anyone more than 15 feet away has a better chance of getting you than you do them

Yea I think the striker does what a shoutgun does.. at close range, it obliterates the opposition, and at medium range, it will do damage but you need to put a few slugs in!!

Using any other shotgun at close range is just a joke.. spas, point blank and you get a hit marker.. bull!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I've been beasting with the spas since I started using it, hope they do buff it up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

When is this update due?

gcgirl wrote: »

I'm usually a ACR/Scar/AK kind of girl and went outside of my comfort zone, the striker is on level 1 as I've never used the thing before never use shot guns to be honest but it decent on close quarter battles it's **** on like Thomasheen has said

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I'm over my early hatred for the AK47, i'm going for gold camo and the 2500 kills title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

The best thing imo about this game is when you're super soldier running around with all the perks. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Got the gold camo for the spas at long last. Run it with damage+extended mags and UAV, CUAV, SAM. Definitely my favourite class.

mackg wrote: »
    Got the gold camo for the spas at long last. Run it with damage+extended mags and UAV, CUAV, SAM. Definitely my favourite class.

Same as but I only run uav and cuav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

PerrinV2 wrote: »

I didn't even think you could do that! Only reason I was using SAM was because it was the lowest and let me get another UAV and CUAV again. Will change it straight away, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

PerrinV2 wrote: »

pro spamming. So so good

Actually had a really enjoyable game of GW domination on bootleg there with randomers against a clan of 11.Ended 200 to 143 in there favour I think,nip and tuck for a good while but they triple capped us a few times towards the end.Randomers capping flags with me though,I couldn't believe,me and another guy got well above 3000 points but alas it wasn't to be.
    Also the [kk] clan left the lobby after the game.
    I shud mention to their credit very little type 95,fmg's assasin/blind combo on their aide if any.

• Advertisement

Had a gas time playing DropZone in arkaden I decided to use the overkill and used the sniper rifle and the 95 as the secondary and you know the windows over looking the entrence to the shopping centre shot a few to get there from the back stairs so I'm shooting and look across and there's someone just over the other side noticed he/she is on the other team switched to 95 quick and bam then ran :) love those times easy kills are sound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

63-15 in a game of merc dom :)

When are people going to realise that the B flag is mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

mackg wrote: »

Started using the SPAS and really like it. Feels like it's a bit inconsistent and somethimes get inexplicable hitmarkers. See some people asking for it to be buffed. I'm no better than average but had little problems using it. They could make it OP if they're not careful.
    My clan played Dome the other day and we all had the Striker equipped. It was absoluter carbage. Think we won something like 7500-2000:D

Also recently started on the MK14. Oh dear God and people think the Type 95 is OP? Even suppressed this thing's a monster. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The riot shield is great craic on Drop Zone, you fairly rack up points with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

went on a 47 killstreak on underground domination, why do players always try and get revenge on you over and over again:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ugglasdav wrote: »
    went on a 47 killstreak on underground domination, why do players always try and get revenge on you over and over again:pac:

It's hard to explain. More often than not I'll just let it go but some days ya just have to get revenge and t'hell with the consequences. Always remember one in Quarry. Eventually...... after multiple deaths running up the ramp, past his teammates, through a hail of bullets I managed to "FUKN KILLD YOU THERE YOU FKN FKR" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

You were so close to that second M.O.A.B too, what was your actual killstreak (inclusive of killstreak kills), 50 something wasn't it?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Well, assuming they were spawn trapped, there's very little option or better put, routes for the enemy to take other than to return to you('s) and try and force the issue. Or camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Well, assuming they were spawn trapped, there's very little option or better put, routes for the enemy to take other than to return to you('s) and try and force the issue. Or camp.

they were not really spawn trapped, the spawn was always switching from A and C and either way they would still come back to me, in underground there is alot of places to get away from someone, if the enemy's were spawning at A they have multiple ways of getting to middle of the map or in this case away from us, they could go undergound, through the middle and down the stairs and they also have the option to go left and head towards B and go right towards C.

This is the same case if they were spawning at C, they have more than 3 or 4 ways to get away and cap an objective or something. so it was not technically a spawn trap for the simple fact that they could get away but they took the option to try and get revenge.

• Advertisement

So they kept coming back to you to get revenge?

Advertisement