Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Ducks sitting beside a pond.. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hermoine's looking well as always.

Maybe I'm slightly too old, but I've never gotten what people see in her:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Maybe I'm slightly too old, but I've never gotten what people see in her:confused:

Their Penis!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Bacon Forum lads

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Down there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Done cleaning my room, now to play some gamez :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Hermoine's looking well as always.
    thank god she got her eyebrows done,they were mingin

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

did someone mention ducks!

THE BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Leaked BF3 Sniping clip multiplayer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Scody94 wrote: »

ohhh... slide to prone ??

Thing thats making me excited more about BF3 than the previous few BF games is the maps. Love the whole urban styled maps, they're not all based in the desert/Iraqi styled environments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Magill wrote: »
    ohhh... slide to prone ??

Thing thats making me excited more about BF3 than the previous few BF games is the maps. Love the whole urban styled maps, they're not all based in the desert/Iraqi styled environments

+1 ^

Gameplay looks great in the vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

looks amazing..

Now that BF3 allows you to go prone I wonder how much snipers will dominate?? They weren't to hard to find in BF2 coz they couldnt go prone but now in a guilly suit hiding in the bushes lying prone at a high vantage point.. Would be very hard to eliminate..

Main thing I loved about BF2 was that the sniping was actual proper sniping! No QS Bull$hit like MW!! Very realistic.. (I assume :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

My free iphone has just arrived :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Shammy wrote: »
    My free iphone has just arrived :)

Upgrade with billpay?

Upgrade with billpay?

Nope , i mentioned that i was able to get one free if i moved networks :)

yeah shammy, free? what you paying a month for that?

beertons wrote: »
    yeah shammy, free? what you paying a month for that?

35 a month which is 5 more than what i was paying already , 250 free mins 250 free texts , 256 meg d/l , free calls/texts to anyone on the same network.

thats pretty sweet. i'll pm you later for a few more details if you don't mind. i was quoted 270 for an upgrade on 2yr contract at 45 per month. chancers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beertons wrote: »
    thats pretty sweet. i'll pm you later for a few more details if you don't mind. i was quoted 270 for an upgrade on 2yr contract at 45 per month. chancers.

that on o2? theres no value in staying on a network you're better off moving once your contract ends, better deals for new connections than there are for existing customers

Loving the look of BF3 I preordered it a while back for PC and it found Out there is no world wide release, North America get it on October 30th I think and we get it November 1st, bad move in my idea not to do world wide release, have to say that clips looks great, I hope some snipers would be a bit more powerful, I remember you need magnum ammo in BFBC2 to increase 1 shot 1 kill capability, I personally think Bolt Actions and Barrett variants should be the only one shot one kill weapons, and the Barrett in BFBC2 was the M99 which is the bolt action Barrett variant, but the Dragunov looks like a nice medium range sniper. :) none the less can't wait to play Mw3 and BF3

hypermuse wrote: »

looks amazing..

Now that BF3 allows you to go prone I wonder how much snipers will dominate?? They weren't to hard to find in BF2 coz they couldnt go prone but now in a guilly suit hiding in the bushes lying prone at a high vantage point.. Would be very hard to eliminate..

Main thing I loved about BF2 was that the sniping was actual proper sniping! No QS Bull$hit like MW!! Very realistic.. (I assume :o)

I fully agree with you, bullet drop was amazingly fun, the fact you had to logically think about your shots like "Ok target is about 300 yards away, going to have to aim higher" so you aim slightly above the target and boom head shot!

Heres some more footage of BF3.... HOLY FOOK !! Skip to 2:00.. looks amazing, specially when he shoots the building !

This is only alpha footage so obviously the final build will be even better.

Yeah... I came.

Knifing looks pretty hardcore.

For those interested in EPL Fantasy Football. I created a league, and if you post on here then join if you'd like.

League name - COD Boards
    Code - 32613-18168

Register/Log in -> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Oki, im gonna make a sick team... easy win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Done,Is there any way I can view your Teams?

• Advertisement

Done,Is there any way I can view your Teams?

No :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement