Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win an ESB HALO Installation Service package worth €1,400

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Get fitter and stop all crap food such as
    - take aways
    - crisps
    - beer

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

become more healthy and spend quality time with my kids...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Eat more chinese take away - I just dont get enough of it - my wife keeps cooking me healthy tasty dinners :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Mossy

To not ask anyone what their new year's resolution is. What's yours? (... damn!)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Time to get back to regular running and get the house warmer:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

My NYR is to save money on all my bills, especially my electricity bill by cutting down on the amount I use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BerKnee

I will enter more competitions and be more energy efficient, I'm even typing this with one hnad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Antara

My resolution is to count my many blessings instead of my whiny wants, and be nicer to my family members :)
    These are tough times for a lot of folks, so it will help me to remember that a bit of kindness, patience and love this year is really needed to get us all through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Cut out the drink and stop eating crap!!!

But a curry is allowed once a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I'm going to do a few 10km runs. Started jogging i the rain last night, pure dedication i tell ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

My New Years resolution:

Whenever I start to get down about finances, to remind myself how lucky I am. Having disposable income to spend is just icing on the cake. Having a family to love and be loved is just unquantifiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

My new years resolution is throw more eggs at innocent bystanders out the window of my Volvo 740 estate.

For real though my actual resolution is to sell the 30 year old suburban family home this year and get my father moved into a more modern, more manageable apartment near a few amenities and maybe even a decent local...
    This is the fourth year of this resolution but I reckon it'll come true this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭lau1247

seeing as someone just stole our freshly filled oil tank, my new year resolution is to move home heating tank into secure shed and lock away the boiler.

this ties in with the exercise/play more sport resolution.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

-Do well in college
    -Get fitter
    -Appreciate what I have more
    -Be a better person

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

to pass my driving test day before my birthday so i can help my parents at home more.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

To get some quotes on upgrading my insulation/heating - made after getting a shock when the oil ran out at Christmas and the refill was double the cost of this time last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

To live life to the full by staying wet behind the ears for longer than I did this year,

I'm a diver...

, , , ,
    ^o^o^o^o^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (0000)

(00)

(o)

o
    [8]Qo

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

I'm gonna insulate our garage room so my boiler and water pipes dont freeze again, it was a cold christmas in our house!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bobwozhere

Win a Halo survey to convince my parents that their 20 year old Baxi back boiler should finally be replaced!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

Cut my heating costs by 25%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Spend less time on the internet and more time outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

shorten belly
    expand savings
    vote for a decent politician
    keep my car clean
    turn off the lights, water, heating when not needed
    try and learn a new language

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

To get central heating at home and double glazed windows. Heating costs are mad with storage heaters and windows that were installed in 1949.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

vicadd wrote: »
    To get some quotes on upgrading my insulation/heating - made after getting a shock when the oil ran out at Christmas and the refill was double the cost of this time last year!
    I read somewhere about being able to get a grant for insulation, does anyone know anymore about this?:) Please help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Do one nice thing for anyone each day! :)
    So far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Eat less.

M&S* wrote: »
    Do one nice thing for anyone each day! :)
    So far so good.
    I really like that one, if all of us can do a nice thing for someone each day it might bring us out of the misery of the past few weeks. Thanks for that cheered me up.:)

To cut back on eating out, and bring sandwiches to course so that I can get my home checked out to see where I am losing the heat, and then insulate the bathroom and front bedrooms as these are not properly insulated. :) Finish putting down the floor in the attic (have already insulated the floor) and hopefully this will make the heat go back down into the house.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

to not waste any more of my time entering competitions i`ll never win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

To not make a new years resolution, oh wait the paradox [divide by 0] :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement