Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotas for Female Politicians in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Reward wrote: »
    Crony-ism shouldnt happen in politics but it happens, what you describe is a mandated legal corny-ism, and worse again legal mandated crony-ism for a hate movement. I view quotas for rad fems as no better or worse than quotas for taliban or nazis.

My point wasn't about cronyism, it was about the ability of a democratically elected politician to bring about a change of mind set such as would benefit his/her views.

Radical feminists can be both male and female :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Well this is just moving the goal posts and passing the book, every one of your rebuttals has been a logical fallacy of one sort or another.

What is this latest one? Unless I can prove that only radical feminists and radical feminist alone were involved in the various feminist frauds, deceptions and bigoted legislation that the labour party instigated rather than them just being the source, my points are invalid and if an action is reported in a tabloid it didn't really happen and even though your position is that weak that fallacies are making up the bulk of your response and I'm clearly better sourced, you keep shifting the burden of proof on to me.

Avoiding the question regarding providing a distinct lack of evidence by accusing others of shifting the burden of proof onto you? I've seen it all now. :pac:

And now, despite using an anti-feminist conservative politician to argue that feminists use personal agenda within politics, feminists are akin to a group of people who wanted to exterminate a race of people. The mind boggles. Do you seriously believe you are making intelligible points?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Reward

Stheno wrote: »
    Apart from a few links from straight statistics, you've used right wing conservative views, and daily mail links to back up your views.

What feminist pushed through the AOC laws here? Can you please provide her details?

We don't have a tradition here of labour being in a position of power in Ireland traditionally so how is that relevant to quotas for Irish politicians? Actually on that note, would you be happy with female quotas for countries that have traditionally had a right wing view?

Finally there are NO quotas to ensure certain amounts of female politicians in Ireland.

We are talking about quotas in ireland.

When you say female quotas in countries that traditionally have a right wing view, by female quotas do you really mean quotas for leftist feminists?

Here is an article about feminist installed legal inequality in irish AOC laws - http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/kevin-myers/kevin-myers-stupid-laws-make-sex-a-crime--if-youre-male-1927435.html

Avoiding the question regarding providing a distinct lack of evidence by accusing others of shifting the burden of proof onto you? I've seen it all now. :pac:

And now, despite using an anti-feminist conservative politician to argue that feminists use personal agenda within politics, feminists are akin to a group of people who wanted to exterminate a race of people. The mind boggles. Do you seriously believe you are making intelligible points?

Radical feminism is a hate movement that carries a belief in innate female moral and spiritual superiority, legal inequality and some of its proponents have called for a cull of men so yes, it is akin to nazism and thats how history will record it.

"A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates hate, hostility or violence towards a group of people or some organization upon spurious grounds, despite a wider consensus that these people are not necessarily better or worse than any others. Hate groups usually asserts that the targets of their attacks are harmful to society, malicious, less fit to be members of society, or operating some hidden cabal, and their "evidence" boils down to an assertion that people sharing some characteristic such as religion, belief, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability are for the most part guilty or involved in such activities.
    Some hate groups try to reduce criticism by saying that "not all" individuals in their target groups are this way, or that they do not "hate" or wish to hurt them. But they still assert that for whatever reason they view all members of the target group, and the group itself, as a "problem".

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Hate_group

Radical feminism is a hate movement akin to nazism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Please explain how feminists made this happen.

The notion that young women need to be protected and that the loss of their virginity is to be considered a greater loss then that of a young man goes back to them being property and inheritance rights. That notion in law treats a young woman as property of her parents and the parents have to press the charges not her.

The fact that if the genders were reversed the case would be thrown out shows how unequal and archaic the system of law is. Faminists have not made this happen, and where are all the men who should be taking action on this?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

We are talking about quotas in ireland.

When you say female quotas in countries that traditionally have a right wing view, by female quotas do you really mean quotas for leftist feminists?

Here is an article about feminist installed legal inequality in irish AOC laws - http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/kevin-myers/kevin-myers-stupid-laws-make-sex-a-crime--if-youre-male-1927435.html

No I mean quotas that require a minimum represantation of women regardless of political leaning.

What feminist installed that law if you don't mind me asking?

Note I'm against quotas each to their own in terms of ability and ambition would be my view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Radical feminism is a hate movement that carries a belief in innate female moral and spiritual superiority, legal inequality and some of its proponents have called for a cull of men so yes, it is akin to nazism and thats how history will record it.

Radical looney fringe feminism does not equal all feminism.

Trying to say that is does is like trying to say some men are rapists, all men are rapists, it's utter clap trap.

Radical feminism is a hate movement akin to nazism.

Goodwin's law means you loose.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Please explain how feminists made this happen.

The notion that young women need to be protected and that the loss of their virginity is to be considered a greater loss then that of a young man goes back to them being property and inheritance rights. That notion in law treats a young woman as property of her parents and the parents have to press the charges not her.

The fact that if the genders were reversed the case would be thrown out shows how unequal and archaic the system of law is. Faminists have not made this happen, and where are all the men who should be taking action on this?

The feminist lobby are responsible for AOC laws, that goes back to the US progressive social and racial hygiene movements. I'm assuming that the journalist is not just making things up the truth when is says that the feminist lobby is responsible for the legal inequality in our aoc laws.

I don't think anyone is arguing against your views on certain sects of radical feminism, the issue is your apparently insurmountable inability to separate feminism and those who call themselves feminists from radical feminism and those who are proponents of behaviour so extreme and ridiculous that a cull of men is even a consideration. Jumping between the two, using the same hysterical tone and language interchangeably with both and using your hatred of one to justify your outlandish and completely unsubstantiated claims regarding the other is what is causing the issue here...

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Radical looney fringe feminism does not equal all feminism.

Trying to say that is does is like trying to say some men are rapists, all men are rapists, it's utter clap trap.

Goodwin's law means you loose.

I never said that radical feminim equals all feminism, not once.

As for godwins law, it doesn't really count in this case because radical feminism is actually a hate group that conforms to the definition and characteristics of a hate group complete with a superiour and inferiour group and so is genuinely comparable to nazism.

Patriarchy is radical feminisms international jewry, men and masculinity are radical feminisms jew, herstory the revisionist history that is used to "prove" the conspiracy theory.

Same crap different group.

• Advertisement

No I mean quotas that require a minimum represantation of women regardless of political leaning.

What feminist installed that law if you don't mind me asking?

Note I'm against quotas each to their own in terms of ability and ambition would be my view.

But if its in terms of their own ability and ambition, there is no need for a quota in the first place, women on the right do well when they chose a political career and the underrepresentation of women in politics in western countries is down to personal choice. And anyway gov quotas are for giving seats to feminists of a certain political leaning. They are not supposed to go to anti feminist or Conservative women. Plus the race or gender of a politician is not important to me, other factors determine whether I want them to represent me or not.

What? :confused:
    Reward wrote:
    I never said that radical feminim equals all feminism, not once.

This entire debate was fuelled by your claim that female politicians that considered themselves feminists were nothing but radical feminists sneaking their radical policies in - you have been continually linking feminists with radical feminism, it's completely dishonest to suggest otherwise.
    Patriarchy is a social system in which the role of the male as the primary authority figure is central to social organization, and where fathers hold authority over women, children, and property. It implies the institutions of male rule and privilege, and is dependent on female subordination.

You exalt patriarchy while considering the attack on those who wish female subordination to be akin to Nazism? Patriarchy is the flip side of the gender extremist coin - no better than any of the worse exponents radical feminism has to offer.

What? :confused:

This entire debate was fuelled by your claim that female politicians that considered themselves feminists were nothing but radical feminists sneaking their radical policies in - you have been continually linking feminists with radical feminism, it's completely dishonest to suggest otherwise.

You exalt patriarchy while considering the attack on those who wish female subordination to be akin to Nazism? Patriarchy is the flip side of the gender extremist coin - no better than any of the worse exponents radical feminism has to offer.

No, I said that gov quotas are designed by radical feminists for radical feminists. The posters here keep claiming I'm saying that all feminists are radical feminists but thats just something that they are saying.

Non radical feminists might support quotas because they don't understand their meaning or realise that they are not really invited, but thats just a mistake on their part.

However, I do think that most feminists enable radical and gender feminists and have let the lunatic fringe steal the movement.

Taliban is the flip side of radical feminism, patriarchy is not.

"Those who wish female subordination" who are you talking about exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I rarely post here, but I have been reading up on this recently on issues of history and economics.

While at one level you have elected parliments you also have what is termed the Corporate State which is unelected but still has enormous influence and power.

For example, the unions are part of the Corporate State and were part of the Social Partnership , and as a country we have been operating on this model since circa 1960 during the Lemass Administration - 50 or so years. Womens groups are also part of the Corporate State.

Simple number crunching of elected parlimentarians does not give an accurate comparison.

To illustrate the power look at the implementation of the Croke Park Agreement which is held up by agreement on privilage days. Economists estimate that the delay of the cost savings implementations agreed now have reached the amount it will have cost to bail out Anglo Irish Bank since the start of the negotiations in April 2008. David Begg ,the Trade Unionist was on the Board of the Central Bank.

When I studied economics, there was a field of study "transactional analysis" that studied relationships and I wonder if you are giving enough weight to these.

Now, it might help any proper discussion to look at the power,budgets and influence of the Corporate State in this context and the clientist model of service delivery.

I don't have a point to make either way, but, maybe quota's are worthy of consideration. Surely if other areas of government are as screwed and inefficient as the example I have given then this type of debate is timely and should be widened as it is fundamental to our democracy. You can have welfare cuts but not cost savings is hardly fair.

If the system is to be reformed then women as citizens should be going in the front door and not in the side entrance as should all other decision makers and decision makers should be elected and accountable.

Taliban is the flip side of radical feminism, patriarchy is not.

"Those who wish female subordination" who are you talking about exactly?

Why don't you do everyone a favour and look up "patriarchy" in a dictionary at the same time you are looking up "feminism" - it would make for much easier discussion if everyone has the correct definitions rather than throwing around terminology completely out of context.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Reward: I give up. Your inability to draw a distinction between radical feminisim and feminism itself means I see little point on continuing this discussion. Especially your attempts to compare nazism and Islamic fundamentalism to feminism.

There are some extremely eloquent and informed posters debating with you, maybe they can get through to you where I've been unable to.

Regards,
    KOTJ
    A feminist

Why don't you do everyone a favour and look up "patriarchy" in a dictionary at the same time you are looking up "feminism" - it would make for much easier discussion if everyone has the correct definitions rather than throwing around terminology completely out of context.

Three fallacies and contradiction.

Setting goal posts, a veiled personal attack and the obligatory deferral to short and inadequate definitions in the dictionary. For example, the dictionary definition doesn't cover the belief in female supremacy, hate and legal inequality that is carried in certain strains of feminism. Also, the dictionary definition of patriarchy gives no historical context, eg. in the absence of modern technology that provides us with reliable bc, female friendly jobs and a great many creature comforts, men have to look after women.

You are saying that feminism is the flip side of the dictionary definition of patriarchy, but you are also saying that feminism is defined by its dictionary definition, so is patriarchy about equality or is feminism a female lead social system?

If I don't agree with aspects of a political construct and the various frauds, deceptions and human and civil rights abuses and reductions that it lobbies for, it doesn't mean that I'm stupid, it means that I don't agree with aspects of a political construct and the various frauds, deceptions and human and civil rights abuses and redictions that it lobbies for.

Answer mine- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056124012

No, I said patriarchy is the flip of radical feminism - you can't even read my posts properly, far less dictionary definitions. I can't believe I'm still posting, tbh.

Reward, I'm not looking at anything you've written elsewhere until you give the numerous sources you have been asked for on this one. If you can't do that then I have to agree with KOtJ, it's impossible to debate with someone who won't hold to the general rules of debate and just want to rant and rave and make random statements and move the debate into areas they are more comfortable with when asked to define their claims.

You won't clarify and back up your own claims, you either ignore, stonewall or talk-around everyone else's points by suggesting fallacies and ad-hominems to side-step having to answer the questions. If your vitriolic resentment of women and feminism is a barrier to your being intellectually honest and preventing you do little more that jump up and down shouting "lah, lah, lah" then I'm not going to waste another post on you.

I wish you all the best and I really hope what ever is driving your irrational feelings on this resolves itself.

No, I said patriarchy is the flip of radical feminism - you can't even read my posts properly, far less dictionary definitions. I can't believe I'm still posting, tbh.

Reward, I'm not looking at anything you've written elsewhere until you give the numerous sources you have been asked for on this one. If you can't do that then I have to agree with KOtJ, it's impossible to debate with someone who won't hold to the general rules of debate and just want to rant and rave and make random statements and move the debate into areas they are more comfortable with when asked to define their claims.

You won't clarify and back up your own claims, you either ignore, stonewall or talk-around everyone else's points by suggesting fallacies and ad-hominems to side-step having to answer the questions. If your vitriolic resentment of women and feminism is a barrier to your being intellectually honest and preventing you do little more that jump up and down shouting "lah, lah, lah" then I'm not going to waste another post on you.

I wish you all the best and I really hope what ever is driving your irrational feelings on this resolves itself.

"I refuse to read X (that Ive already read) untill you do what I'm pretending that you haven't already done (and if you are stupid enough to jump through that hoop, I'll just use another set of rhetorical tricks and fallacies and personal attacks to claim that these duplicate sources are invalid too)".

Yet I'm being called irrational and intellectually dishonest.

Feminist education is provided in a womb, protected from outside peer review. It will equip you with an ideology, lots of rhetorical tricks and fallacies and a distorted view of the nature of reality, but it will not protect you from things like peer review, logic and facts in the outside world. That is why feminist areas of the internet are usually heavily censored.

Ive somethings to add about the dictionary definition of feminism.

Some dictionaries have dropped the reference to "legal equality" (probably, IMO because equal or advantageous outcome cant be generated without discrimination against men) and have also added a definition that makes no reference to equality at all and simply defines it organised advocacy on behalf of women.

Also, the recent well publicized feminist celebrations and acceptance of education inequality in favour of women, pay inequality in favour of women and the disproportionate job losses for men (they haven't realised yet that the private sector pays for the public sector) and hostility towards mens, fathers and the rights of politically incorrect abuse victims is a far cry from the much relied upon dictionary definition of feminism.

I disagree with your saying that radical feminism is the flip side of patriarchy, rad feminism to my mind is a hate movement, it has more parallels with the definition and characteristics of a hate movement than it does patriarchy, patriarchy is not hate, there are hate movements that have been patriarchal, but that doesn't make patriarchy a hate movement.

And I stand by my initial assertions.

There is no glass celing for women in irish politics for women, the number of women in politics v's men is proportional to the number of women that seek jobs in politics and work as hard and as long to get there v's that of men.

Quotas are designed by a radical feminists for radical feminists to circumvent and subvert democracy, Conservative feminists and non feminist women are not included and Labour party feminist quotas resulted in a glut of radical women in the Labour party and they have committed various well publicized frauds, deceptions and lobby for legal injustice against men. (see links I provided).

Go to www.saveindianfamily.org to see the same pattern happening in India.

My "vitrolic resentment of women"

when all else fails, go with a false accusation of misogyny. I know these arguments backwards. What next, wife beating and rape?

• Advertisement

Sorry about the double post everyone, I just want to clear this up.

Four pages ago I said that quotas resulted in a glut of radical women in the UK Labour gov. and that they perpetuated various frauds, deceptions and lobbied for legal inequalities including the closure of female prisons, it is repeatedly being claimed here that I refused to provide evidence.

GO TO PAGES 14 AND 15 FOR THE LINKS THAT ARENT WORKING

73% of the women in the recent New Labour government are feminists due to quotas

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/c...~3~149/149.pdf

More quotas that have benefited mainly feminists

http://www.womensviewsonnews.org/wvo...hadow-cabinet/

Feminist move to shut down female prisons

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6444961.stm

Sex trafficking fraud headed by labour gov feminist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ex-slaves.html
    New - http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/mar/13/prostitution-humantrafficking

Low rape conviction rate fraud under Labour gov

http://www.straightstatistics.org/ar...s-orchestrated

Wage gap fraud under the labour gov feminist equality minister

http://www.straightstatistics.org/ar...ngle-out-there

Various bigoted polmic legislation by labour feminists.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1039445/Erin-Pizzey-champion-womens-rights-says-radical-feminist-plans-let-victims-domestic-abuse-away-murder-affront-morality.html

If anyone wants to allege that because of the daily mails tabloid status or political affiliations that the stories are fictitious or invalid, cross reference them with another source or back up your claim that the DM is manufacturing events rather than covering them with an element of sensationalism.

Also, honest input on this thread welcome http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69654817#post69654817

Reward: I give up. Your inability to draw a distinction between radical feminisim and feminism itself means I see little point on continuing this discussion. Especially your attempts to compare nazism and Islamic fundamentalism to feminism.

There are some extremely eloquent and informed posters debating with you, maybe they can get through to you where I've been unable to.

Regards,
    KOTJ
    A feminist

Can you post an example of my inability to differentiate between radical feminism and other forms of feminism or stop making false assertions about me. I compared radical feminism, not all feminism to nazism and islam and I support equity and liberal feminism.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Reward, at this stage I'm going to recommend you continue this in the Humanities or Conspiracy Theories forum, as at this stage you are close to breaking the charter of this forum, and certainly in breach of the ethos of the forum.

None of the above links work:confused: getting page error, page not found or page does not exist.

Ah ok, you will have to go to pages 14 and 15 to the original links, the ones here are just c/p's and are not the complete addresses.

Silverfish wrote: »
    Reward, at this stage I'm going to recommend you continue this in the Humanities or Conspiracy Theories forum, as at this stage you are close to breaking the charter of this forum, and certainly in breach of the ethos of the forum.

I'm just responding to baseless assertions about me and logical fallacies with sources that back up what I saying.. surely there is enough intellectual integrity here to up hold that.

Perhaps of the baseless assertions and logical fallacies were policed rather than the sourced claims the thread would be less messy and we wouldn't have to resort to censorship.

If my standing up for myself by backing up what I say when requested and defending myself from false assertions and pointing out fallacious arguments is considered a breach of ethos, what is the ethos?

Feminist education is provided in a womb, protected from outside peer review. It will equip you with an ideology, lots of rhetorical tricks and fallacies and a distorted view of the nature of reality, but it will not protect you from things like peer review, logic and facts in the outside world.

Source? It's exactly these unsubstantiated claims of truth-hood that make your posts look like nothing more than hyperbolic flimflammery. You say X, Y or Z as if it were fact, provide no source of evidence as to where you got the information to make such a claim and then blame everyone else for refusing to get involved in debating such subjective allegories with you.

It's also why your posts sound so irrational - claiming that feminist education is provided in a womb? What does that even mean? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds and how such dismissive, fallacious and emotive language regarding any topic immediately renders it's claimant as biased and prejudicial, especially when espousing such nuggets without providing any verifiable evidence to back up the specific claims being made. If you claim feminism is taught in a womb then you need to show how you reached that conclusion and provide evidence to convince everyone else you are making the claim with good authority and balanced consideration and not lashing out with emotionally driven illogicality.
    Ive somethings to add about the dictionary definition of feminism.

I thought you might - when all else fails in defining something the way you want it to, change the definition.
    Also, the recent well publicized feminist celebrations and acceptance of education inequality in favour of women, pay inequality in favour of women and the disproportionate job losses for men (they haven't realised yet that the private sector pays for the public sector) and hostility towards mens, fathers and the rights of politically incorrect abuse victims is a far cry from the much relied upon dictionary definition of feminism.

Source? Again, without sources it is just politicised personal ramblings. By well publicised are you referring to the Daily Mail again?
    I disagree with your saying that radical feminism is the flip side of patriarchy, rad feminism to my mind is a hate movement, it has more parallels with the definition and characteristics of a hate movement than it does patriarchy, patriarchy is not hate, there are hate movements that have been patriarchal, but that doesn't make patriarchy a hate movement.

You don't view an andocentric movement that relies on female subordination and males as the primary authority figure and subjugators as being a hate movement - a movement that is inherently unequal and unjust between the sexes proposal male dominance and female subservience and yet you think radical feminism which would seek to have female dominance and male subjugation is wicked and terrible - and you can't see why you may look irrational or blindly vitriolic? Seriously now? :confused:
    And I stand by my initial assertions.

I was never so optimistic as to presume anything anyone is saying could possibly get through.
    There is no glass celing for women in irish politics for women, the number of women in politics v's men is proportional to the number of women that seek jobs in politics and work as hard and as long to get there v's that of men.

If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know you were repeating what I and others have already stated - although we somehow managed to do so in a less hysterical, dispassionate manner.
    Quotas are designed by a radical feminists for radical feminists to circumvent and subvert democracy, Conservative feminists and non feminist women are not included and Labour party feminist quotas resulted in a glut of radical women in the Labour party and they have committed various well publicized frauds, deceptions and lobby for legal injustice against men. (see links I provided).

Still awaiting the sources for that - first it was a glut of radical feminists in the labour government magically independently passing legislation, now it's female only labour politicians committing frauds, deceptions and legal injustice against men - do you have any sources other than a conservative american politician and a trashy tabloid to back up your assertions because repeating them while still refusing to provide respectable sources is making your arguments look foot-stompingly infantile.
    Go to www.saveindianfamily.org to see the same pattern happening in India.

There are women's groups campaigning against men and anti-female legislation or legislative proposals just as there are men's groups campaigning against women and anti-male legislation/legislative proposals. I'm not sure why you think presenting one half of that fact equates to a well presented and balanced argument. I would much rather be in the rational middle ground looking for equal rights and legal protection for everyone rather than looking cock-eyed at a complicated situation; putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with an enraged 5.
    My "vitrolic resentment of women"

when all else fails, go with a false accusation of misogyny. I know these arguments backwards. What next, wife beating and rape?

Look back over your posts, your language, your tone and the way you present your points compared with everyone else - can you see a difference? You have steadfastly avoided answering the questions put to you on this thread while demanding everyone else follow your postings on other threads. You have cherry-picked replies that you found easier to respond to and repeatedly padded out your replies with over-emotional non sequiturs and deductive fallacy after deductive fallacy to the point that any logical point you may have been trying to reach is rendered impotent.

As KOtJ states, you take a group of politicians who refer to themselves as feminists and fallaciously try to pin legislative moves that are debated and passed by a majority male house of commons as the actions of radical feminists - which is nothing short of paranoid fantasy. You demand democratic election of politicians while demanding that feminists should be kept out of government - a complete contradiction, made more absurd by citing a female politician democratically elected continuously for nearly 20 years as the epitome of all that is evilly undemocratic.

Okay, that really is my last. I would respectfully suggest you read up on both debate methodology and source provision - and would also make the observation that sometimes when it's everyone else, it's worth looking a bit closer to home. All the best. :cool:

Source? It's exactly these unsubstantiated claims of truth-hood that make your posts look like nothing more than hyperbolic flimflammery. You say X, Y or Z as if it were fact, provide no source of evidence as to where you got the information to make such a claim and then blame everyone else for refusing to get involved in debating such subjective allegories with you.

It's also why your posts sound so irrational - claiming that feminist education is provided in a womb? What does that even mean? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds and how such dismissive, fallacious and emotive language regarding any topic immediately renders it's claimant as biased and prejudicial, especially when espousing such nuggets without providing any verifiable evidence to back up the specific claims being made. If you claim feminism is taught in a womb then you need to show how you reached that conclusion and provide evidence to convince everyone else you are making the claim with good authority and balanced consideration and not lashing out with emotionally driven illogicality.

I thought you might - when all else fails in defining something the way you want it to, change the definition.

Source? Again, without sources it is just politicised personal ramblings. By well publicised are you referring to the Daily Mail again?

You don't view an andocentric movement that relies on female subordination and males as the primary authority figure and subjugators as being a hate movement - a movement that is inherently unequal and unjust between the sexes proposal male dominance and female subservience and yet you think radical feminism which would seek to have female dominance and male subjugation is wicked and terrible - and you can't see why you may look irrational or blindly vitriolic? Seriously now? :confused:

I was never so optimistic as to presume anything anyone is saying could possibly get through.

If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd know you were repeating what I and others have already stated - although we somehow managed to do so in a less hysterical, dispassionate manner.

Still awaiting the sources for that - first it was a glut of radical feminists in the labour government magically independently passing legislation, now it's female only labour politicians committing frauds, deceptions and legal injustice against men - do you have any sources other than a conservative american politician and a trashy tabloid to back up your assertions because repeating them while still refusing to provide respectable sources is making your arguments look foot-stompingly infantile.

There are women's groups campaigning against men and anti-female legislation or legislative proposals just as there are men's groups campaigning against women and anti-male legislation/legislative proposals. I'm not sure why you think presenting one half of that fact equates to a well presented and balanced argument. I would much rather be in the rational middle ground looking for equal rights and legal protection for everyone rather than looking cock-eyed at a complicated situation; putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with an enraged 5.

Look back over your posts, your language, your tone and the way you present your points compared with everyone else - can you see a difference? You have steadfastly avoided answering the questions put to you on this thread while demanding everyone else follow your postings on other threads. You have cherry-picked replies that you found easier to respond to and repeatedly padded out your replies with over-emotional non sequiturs and deductive fallacy after deductive fallacy to the point that any logical point you may have been trying to reach is rendered impotent.

As KOtJ states, you take a group of politicians who refer to themselves as feminists and fallaciously try to pin legislative moves that are debated and passed by a majority male house of commons as the actions of radical feminists - which is nothing short of paranoid fantasy. You demand democratic election of politicians while demanding that feminists should be kept out of government - a complete contradiction, made more absurd by citing a female politician democratically elected continuously for nearly 20 years as the epitome of all that is evilly undemocratic.

Okay, that really is my last. I would respectfully suggest you read up on both debate methodology and source provision - and would also make the observation that sometimes when it's everyone else, it's worth looking a bit closer to home. All the best. :cool:

Im not going to go through all that.

I will answer this

"claiming that feminist education is provided in a womb? What does that even mean?"

It means, as I said there is no peer review outside of the ideology, like having Christian creationism sciences reviewed by creationists only.

Ive backed up all my original assertions about labour quotas, the deceptions and frauds and legal inequalities. I think that you should accept that and move on. There is more to this thread and conversation than you repeatedly going after me caliming that I didnt back up what I said when I did.

Now your friends are moving to ban me if is don't stop countering your claims and pointing out your fallacious arguments.

If I re-publish my original statements about labour gov, quotas and the frauds along with the sources, can you just move on and accept them because this has being going on for pages and its nothing but harassment because I provided sources for information that you didn't like.

or

we delete our four pages of my defending myself from your false assertions and fallacious arguments.

A conservative politician with a glut of personal motivations of their own, a trashy tabloid and generalised statistics papers that make no conclusions about feminists do not equate to backing up your point - I'm not sure why you are having such difficulty seeing that.

Perhaps if I get my mate to write an article about this topic, or quote nothing but a rabid feminist paper and propose that gives a balanced and credible backing to my arguments you'll understand where I'm coming from?

Lastly, the old everyone's picking on me/it's your mates fallacy - again, you'll probably notice you are banging a lone drum - I note not just on this thread either; you have a choice, you can either finger point and try to pass it off as everyone else being the nasty big bullies or you can accept that perhaps other people have a point worth listening to.

• Advertisement

A conservative politician with a glut of personal motivations of their own, a trashy tabloid and generalised statistics papers that make no conclusions about feminists do not equate to backing up your point - I'm not sure why you are having such difficulty seeing that.

Perhaps if I get my mate to write an article about this topic, or quote nothing but a rabid feminist paper and propose that gives a balanced and credible backing to my arguments you'll understand where I'm coming from?

Lastly, the old everyone's picking on me/it's your mates fallacy - again, you'll probably notice you are banging a lone drum - I note not just on this thread either; you have a choice, you can either finger point and try to pass it off as everyone else being the nasty big bullies or you can accept that perhaps other people have a point worth listening to.

That just attacking sources, derailing, shifting the focus and making more false assertions and further spoiling the thread because you don't want to acknowledge that I backed up what I said initially and are prepared to harass me page after page in order to create the illusion of your being right when you first attacked me personally for talking about the true story of quotas for radical feminists, frauds, deceptions and bigoted legislation produced by radical feminists in the UK Labour government, which I subsequently backed up.

And yeah bullying, an attempt to bully someone that has published facts that you do not like, thats what this is.

Advertisement