Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Twin Towers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

caseyann wrote: »
    Who stands to gain by blaming Terrorists under osama?
    the jeewzzzz....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

uprising2 wrote: »
    Great discussion,

Clarify for me: you're saying they chose to blame osama because they can make his name out of the 20 dollar banknote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    the jeewzzzz....

How?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hynes93

I'm not very good in the whole political/ economical area,but what benefit could the US Government possibly have by "deliberately" crashing 4 multi-million dollar commercial airliners into 1)the North Tower 2) the South Tower 3)the Pentagon or 4)a field.
    Is it not possible that it actually was the work of a Terrorist Organisation?

In light of the evidence thats still a pretty good 'message' to spot... Real 'Dan Brown sort of stuff'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Hynes93 wrote: »
    I'm not very good in the whole political/ economical area,but what benefit could the US Government possibly have by "deliberately" crashing 4 multi-million dollar commercial airliners into 1)the North Tower 2) the South Tower 3)the Pentagon or 4)a field.
    Is it not possible that it actually was the work of a Terrorist Organisation?

In light of the evidence thats still a pretty good 'message' to spot... Real 'Dan Brown sort of stuff'

Think about it. It may amaze you what you find. The reason you dont think about it I assume is because your heavily focused on what the media wants you to think.

The illuminati done it not the US of A. USA is only a coporation of the crown. Or should I say the military reactive for the crown. To start you off, I will say "fear mongering" has a lot to do with it.

You can develop and tease it out from there. Good luck. Trust no one in this world when it comes to the truth. Instead of shutting yourself off. YOu have to see the "click"in this game, as to why the powers that be played this game and many of the others post 9/11.

Humanity can never see the bigger picture. I dont know why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 jmckelly

Who stands to gain by blaming Terrorists under osama?

The Americans.......

Do the CIA make anymore Osama vids. They always seem to get on CNN and Fox within a few hours, but they can't find him.

Funny times indeed.:rolleyes: If anyone wanted to find someone they would. I amazed at how easy it is to fool people. It really is that easy to do.

Double post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Undergod wrote: »
    Clarify for me: you're saying they chose to blame osama because they can make his name out of the 20 dollar banknote?

Have you ever seen "The man who saw tomorrow"?, its a freemasonic production about a freemasonic creation, "Nostradamus", its from 1981, take a look at these clips, start from 5mins or so on the first and then onto the 2nd.
    Watch the 3rd "ANTICHRIST" being fortold by the mystic nostradamus, then the same people who created nostradamus, and the 3rd antichrist then guided the world towards it's illusion that it had created and made its false prophesies a "reality".

Can you see the conditioning that just took place in this "documentary", I remember seeing it when I was 9 or 10 and it freaked me out, I had long forgotten it by Sept 2001, then it came back to mind, then I realised how big, far stretched and controlled the whole plan was. The bogeyman had been there waiting to emerge from the fantasy production/middle east, and he did, and his name is actually USAma.

Here's the full version.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1637246683621853631#

This classic low budget documentary from 1981 utilizes a grab bag of dramatized scenes, stock footage, TV news clips and interviews to ask: Did 16th century French astrologer and physician Nostradamus actually predict such events as the fall of King Louis XVI, the rise of Napoleon and Hitler, the assassination of JFK, and even an arab "antichrist" wearing a blue turban who would attack NY from the air? And are there other prophecies that have yet to come true? Hosted by Orson Welles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

uprising2 wrote: »
    Have you ever seen "The man who saw tomorrow"?, its a freemasonic production about a freemasonic creation, "Nostradamus", its from 1981, take a look at these clips, start from 5mins or so on the first and then onto the 2nd.
    Watch the 3rd "ANTICHRIST" being fortold by the mystic nostradamus, then the same people who created nostradamus, and the 3rd antichrist then guided the world towards it's illusion that it had created and made its false prophesies a "reality".

Can you see the conditioning that just took place in this "documentary", I remember seeing it when I was 9 or 10 and it freaked me out, I had long forgotten it by Sept 2001, then it came back to mind, then I realised how big, far stretched and controlled the whole plan was. The bogeyman had been there waiting to emerge from the fantasy production/middle east, and he did, and his name is actually USAma.

Here's the full version.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1637246683621853631#

This classic low budget documentary from 1981 utilizes a grab bag of dramatized scenes, stock footage, TV news clips and interviews to ask: Did 16th century French astrologer and physician Nostradamus actually predict such events as the fall of King Louis XVI, the rise of Napoleon and Hitler, the assassination of JFK, and even an arab "antichrist" wearing a blue turban who would attack NY from the air? And are there other prophecies that have yet to come true? Hosted by Orson Welles.

That's nice but it doesn't answer my question.

Are you claiming that they chose Osama because they could make his name out of the $20 bill, or that there is some kind of connection between this banknote and the 9/11 conspiracy?

• Advertisement

Are you claiming that they chose Osama because they could make his name out of the $20 bill, or that there is some kind of connection between this banknote and the 9/11 conspiracy?

Perhaps messages in code :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Listen it could be possible that it is all just a series of coincidences, but I don't believe these coincidences are simply that, and the fact that the notes were changed just a couple of years before 2001 doesn't dissuade me, geometry and numerology play a big part in the occult, and "hidden" symbols are scattered all over US currency, the little molech sitting/hiding on the $1 bill alongside the all seeing eye, so while I cannot say with 100% proof that is that, I believe there is more to it than mere coincidence

Then that taken with all the other sh1t surrounding 9/11 makes it more plausible, this one event is/was the turning point in the direction this planet is taking on it's road to destruction, so such a big event should be recorded and used as an inside joke, a mockery of the masses, so yes I believe the $20 bill IS NOT merely coincidence and chance.

Do you honestly believe it is simply coincidence?.

Another thing, his name is : أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, There is not a universally accepted standard in the West for transliterating Arabic words and names into English, so bin Laden's name is spelled in many different ways.
    The version translation most often used by English-language mass media is Osama bin Laden. Most American government agencies, including the FBI and CIA, use either "Usama bin Laden" or "Usama bin Ladin", both of which are often abbreviated to UBL. Less common renderings include "Ussamah Bin Ladin" and "Oussama Ben Laden" (French-language mass media). The last two words of the name can also be found as "Binladen" or (as used by his family in the West) "Binladin". The spelling with 'o' and 'e' comes from a Persian-influenced pronunciation used in Afghanistan where he was for a long time.

So you see there are different ways to translate his name into an english version, but the name we all know him by is Osama/Usama, so if the mainstream had decided to translate it "Ussamah Bin Ladin" it wouldn't work.

The hijackers must of had non metal detecting knives getting onto the plane.

People cant handle the truth, and its hilarious to be honest at this point. The war has begin and the hell on earth has started, and boy its not because of some caveman sitting in a cave in Afghanistan wanting to blow up the twin towers.

If anyone here knows about muiltidimensional realities and the M and string theory. Then YOU should know why 9/11 was done. They are 12 dimensions that make up a known full universe hollogram. We are on the third (some on fourth some ready for 5th) on earth. The Illuminati are 6D beings and 4D. They hold the frequency of earth. The meaning of 9/11 is all in this universe without the 10th dimension or god consciousness involved.

Its not a series of coincidences. There is no such thing as coincidences. Even Einstein would tell you that. So to all the scientists who read this, I've just told you a few things you didn't know about other dimensions.

mysterious wrote: »
    The hijackers must of had non metal detecting knives getting onto the plane.

People cant handle the truth, and its hilarious to be honest at this point. The war has begin and the hell on earth has started, and boy its not because of some caveman sitting in a cave in Afghanistan wanting to blow up the twin towers.

If anyone here knows about muiltidimensional realities and the M and string theory. Then YOU should know why 9/11 was done. They are 12 dimensions that make up a known full universe hollogram. We are on the third (some on fourth some ready for 5th) on earth. The Illuminati are 6D beings and 4D. They hold the frequency of earth. The meaning of 9/11 is all in this universe without the 10th dimension or god consciousness involved.

Its not a series of coincidences. There is no such thing as coincidences. Even Einstein would tell you that. So to all the scientists who read this, I've just told you a few things you didn't know about other dimensions.

In the majority of cases people don't want to believe its possible if it is true,it scares them.

In the majority of cases people don't want to believe its possible if it is true,it scares them.

Thats their problem, it's done now. to Late to worry and get scared now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Sigi

They are 12 dimensions that make up a known full universe hollogram. We are on the third (some on fourth some ready for 5th) on earth. The Illuminati are 6D beings and 4D. They hold the frequency of earth. The meaning of 9/11 is all in this universe without the 10th dimension or god consciousness involved.

Can you explain what you mean by that please.Us being 3d and them 6d?

Advertisement