Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Twin Towers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Sigi

Thats just stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

this is the stupdiest thing going....

also already raised in previous thread about 9/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

bookReviewAmericanFolds6.jpg

Kewl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

caseyann wrote: »
    20-dollar-wtc.jpg

COINCIDENCE?
    YOU DECIDE!

http://www.conspiracies.net/
    no they didnt build a roof garden on the top floors they flew 2 planes into them....

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

squod wrote: »
    bookReviewAmericanFolds6.jpg

Kewl.

COINCIDENCE?
    YOU DECIDE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

96134.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Things like printed money often seem to have a lot of subversive imagery on them.
    I'm not convinced that the "burning towers" portrayed here have anything to do with 9-11. It's too much of a stretch.
    Perhaps it was intentionally designed to look that way, possibly to mirror the Tarot card "The Tower".
    rws_tarot_16_tower.jpg

(Some quick info http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/tower.shtml)

Probably not to be fair but there have been stranger things that have happened or appeared on money.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I think mysterious pulled a tarot card out of his hat the otherday as a reply to a post.There is something disturbing about the imagery used on the cards,for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wasn't there also some rap group that had planned to release an album that September or something, that had an album cover with planes flying into the twin towers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Never heard of that one :eek:

50-bill.gif50-side.jpg
    100-bill.gif100-side.jpg

How do people find these things?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

humanji wrote: »
    Wasn't there also some rap group that had planned to release an album that September or something, that had an album cover with planes flying into the twin towers?

No planes, but they apparently had artwork with the towers being destroyed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

cant link to the picture, work wont let me open site.. but check out what else pics on dollar

www.freedom24.org/.../2009/10/dollar_art_28.jpg

robtri wrote: »
    cant link to the picture, work wont let me open site.. but check out what else pics on dollar

www.freedom24.org/.../2009/10/dollar_art_28.jpg

I cant get access to it either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

The series of "new" dollar bills tell a story,

20-dollar-osama.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The illuminati pulled it ffs. I know boards is still stuck in 2002. But seriously. like come on. A few cavemen if Afghanistan took over New york Aerospace have top hand in bypassing CIA, FBI, New York AIR traffic/security and hijack planes with boxcutter knives? Not only that they made a nice ritual out of that, if your gonna believe the official ****e we have been fed with with "the terrorists did it".

Wonder if the metal detecting deviceS were shut off too:rolleyes: People will always believe the mainstream crap no matter what. But hey It's we are moving into interesting times now.;)

To prove the point of what I'm saying. The Iluminati have used 9/11 throughout recent history. No not boxcutters from Afganistan out to blow themselves up. It's time to dump the crap newspapers and T.V sets and get real with reality.

This was a satanic ritual end of. Most people on boards cant handle the truth anyway so what does it matter. I doubt many people from Ireland give a ****. Because if we actually cared about the world we lived in none of this would of happened in the first place.

The governments are not here to protect us and keep us safe from willy nilly. If a guy is going to blow up a plane, he will find a way and its actually quite easy to do if you think about it. The whole idea of this false flag event is to keep people in fear and controlled. So the NWO government can keep control of the masses and prevent people from waking up.

Thats the nature of the beast for ya.

Hmmm jack nicolesans quote
    "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH|"

A smart heroic terrorist would of came up with a better plan ram it into the whitehouse. But since it wasnt some caveman that did it. We know who did it

All the puppets had a hand in it. Rockefeller, Queen Elizabeth, Al gore, Rudi Gulianni, Rothschild,father and son Bush, Clinton, kissinger Michael Chertoff, Dick Cheny, Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld,

Just thought I'd add some more truths

)September 10, 2001 - Ex. CIA-director, former President, and President Bush's Dad, George H.W. Bush, meets with one of Osama Bin Laden's brothers at a Carlyle business conference in Washington D.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

mysterious wrote: »
    The illuminati pulled it ffs. I know boards is still stuck in 2002. But seriously. like come on. A few cavemen if Afghanistan took over New york Aerospace have top hand in bypassing CIA, FBI, New York AIR traffic/security and hijack planes with boxcutter knives? Not only that they made a nice ritual out of that, if your gonna believe the official ****e we have been fed with with "the terrorists did it".

Wonder if the metal detecting deviceS were shut off too:rolleyes: People will always believe the mainstream crap no matter what. But hey It's we are moving into interesting times now.;)

To prove the point of what I'm saying. The Iluminati have used 9/11 throughout recent history. No not boxcutters from Afganistan out to blow themselves up. It's time to dump the crap newspapers and T.V sets and get real with reality.

This was a satanic ritual end of. Most people on boards cant handle the truth anyway so what does it matter. I doubt many people from Ireland give a ****. Because if we actually cared about the world we lived in none of this would of happened in the first place.

The governments are not here to protect us and keep us safe from willy nilly. If a guy is going to blow up a plane, he will find a way and its actually quite easy to do if you think about it. The whole idea of this false flag event is to keep people in fear and controlled. So the NWO government can keep control of the masses and prevent people from waking up.

Thats the nature of the beast for ya.

Hmmm jack nicolesans quote
    "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH|"

A smart heroic terrorist would of came up with a better plan ram it into the whitehouse. But since it wasnt some caveman that did it. We know who did it

All the puppets had a hand in it. Rockefeller, Queen Elizabeth, Al gore, Rudi Gulianni, Rothschild,father and son Bush, Clinton, kissinger Michael Chertoff, Dick Cheny, Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld,

Just thought I'd add some more truths

)September 10, 2001 - Ex. CIA-director, former President, and President Bush's Dad, George H.W. Bush, meets with one of Osama Bin Laden's brothers at a Carlyle business conference in Washington D.C.
    Well, since the majority of the gibberish in the post has been covered a countless times before, I'd just be brief:

A) Who ever said cavemen were involved?
    B) Airport security is tight now. It wasn't then.
    C) Satanic ritual? And you claim the media is full of bullsh*T?
    D) "If a guy is going to blow up a plane, he will find a way and its actually quite easy to do if you think about it." So now you agree that it was all possible?
    E) The Whitehouse has anti-air defences. New York city and the Pentagon don't.
    and finally,
    F) Isn't this thread about coincidences with folded money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

caseyann wrote: »
    20-dollar-wtc.jpg

COINCIDENCE?
    YES!

http://www.conspiracies.net/

There, I fixed it.

uprising2 wrote: »
    The series of "new" dollar bills tell a story,

20-dollar-osama.jpg

So they chose the name "United States of America" so that they could put the name of a guy who wouldn't be born for 200 years on a banknote that wouldn't be deisgned for 200 years?

Get real.

Undergod wrote: »
    There, I fixed it.

So they chose the name "United States of America" so that they could put the name of a guy who wouldn't be born for 200 years on a banknote that wouldn't be deisgned for 200 years?

Get real.

No, it would be much easier to add a puppet whose name can be made from "20 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", it could also be ERIC or ERICA, TED, TATE, NED, ETC, but they don't sound scary enough.
    And Binladen has never, ever said he was responsible, if he was behind it he would have been screaming from every cave in afghanistan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Towers, towers everywhere.

lordoftheringstwotowers.jpg

No, it would be much easier to add a puppet whose name can be made from "20 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", it could also be ERIC or ERICA, TED, TATE, NED, ETC, but they don't sound scary enough.
    And Binladen has never, ever said he was responsible, if he was behind it he would have been screaming from every cave in afghanistan.

Come on that's a bit scoobydoo-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

fontanalis wrote: »
    Towers, towers everywhere.

http://i50.tinypic.com/35l6kjt.png

:eek:

JustinOval wrote: »

Come on, that could be the 91st of January!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

fontanalis wrote: »
    Come on, that could be the 91st of January!

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Go bury your head in the sand. My eyes are open, and I can see what's happening here.

(9th of November)

humanji wrote: »
    Well, since the majority of the gibberish in the post has been covered a countless times before, I'd just be brief:

A) Who ever said cavemen were involved?
    B) Airport security is tight now. It wasn't then.
    C) Satanic ritual? And you claim the media is full of bullsh*T?
    D) "If a guy is going to blow up a plane, he will find a way and its actually quite easy to do if you think about it." So now you agree that it was all possible?
    E) The Whitehouse has anti-air defences. New York city and the Pentagon don't.
    and finally,
    F) Isn't this thread about coincidences with folded money.

I do claim the media is full of bull****. Humaji, I make my point very clear. :) I see riiiiiiiiiiiiight through it.:P

On other conspiracy forums, we have nephilim, fallen angels running the forums and making sure the truth is HUSH HUSH. Now where were we on this forum. All you have to do is google 9//11. You see millions of bloggers of people exposing the 9/11 inside job.

The media are not in control anymore. muh ha ha ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

?

• Advertisement

Who stands to gain by blaming Terrorists under osama?

Advertisement