Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lastminute.com - Competition for Boardsies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ok peoples, I won a 25euro voucher. Now, to use this voucher one must spend at least 100euros and it must be used by 31 March 2009.
    kerash does not the funds for holidays at this time.
    So kerash is giving said voucher away.
    PM, pleasey please only PM me if you intend to use said voucher as I want to be of some use to someone.

Added incentive - if you use in conjunction with the term of this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055490556
    I shall be more inclined to bestow it upon you.:D

otherwise first pm gets voucher!!!

Note:
    Voucher Value: €25

Expiry Date: 31st March 2009
    This e-voucher is valid until 31st March 2009 and is only valid for transactions of €100 or more. Only one voucher can be used per transaction and voucher is valid for one use only. This voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable.

EDIT: My work here is done, pandamoanium was the one and only person to PM me, enjoy your trip! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I also won, many thanks to lastminute & boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

lastminute.com claim to be cheap but they are in fact dearer than a lot of other online travel companies:eek:

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Well Cmol brought me away to beautiful (very sunny) Barcelona for the weekend. We had a blast. Really really enjoyed it. And the hotel was. . . well. . . AMAZING! :p

thanx boards.ie & lastminute.ie

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Chewie wrote: »
    Well Cmol brought me away to beautiful (very sunny) Barcelona for the weekend. We had a blast. Really really enjoyed it. And the hotel was. . . well. . . AMAZING! :p

thanx boards.ie & lastminute.ie

:D

Good to hear, Barcelona is a great city and I'm glad you got hooked up with a good hotel ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

zAbbo wrote: »
    Good to hear, Barcelona is a great city and I'm glad you got hooked up with a good hotel ;)
    A good hotel? :eek: it was amazing! we really could not ask for better nor did we expect all that we got! So thank you zAbbo. Thank you very very much! :D:D:D

Advertisement