Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Myth wrote: »
    2138344665a2698915083b261271826l.jpg

Word.

From the bebo page? oh oh.

This is getting a bit nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I love cheating. Its like my addiction, but OP depending on how you cheated, it could blow up in your face.

For the LC, the two subjects I did best in were the ones I didn't cheat(History and English)

Even though I did loads of study for Geography and Irish, I still cheated because I think naturally I like to cheat. I only got a D1 in Geog, and just scraped a B3 in Irish(ordinary)

But here cut salman some slack. I'm sure he's alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

I love cheating. Its like my addiction, but OP depending on how you cheated, it could blow up in your face.

For the LC, the two subjects I did best in were the ones I didn't cheat(History and English)

Even though I did loads of study for Geography and Irish, I still cheated because I think naturally I like to cheat. I only got a D1 in Geog, and just scraped a B3 in Irish(ordinary)

Did you do your LC last year or are you talking about the results you got in the mocks? Also, are you looking for abuse? Sure people are threatening to report this salman dude to the gardai (lol)... fellow LCers don't seem to appreciate the cheaters.

Worrying that you say you 'love cheating'... I thought most people that cheated were just desperate... not full blown crazy.

Clearly I was wrong...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

But here cut salman some slack. I'm sure he's alright.

how did u cheat? :O i can imagine u have to write essays etc in geography and irish but couldnt u have used a programmable calculator?

BTW if u think im the only kid who cheated in the LC ur sadly mistaken, in my school from the people who i told i cheated, (theres about 10 i told) only 1 of them said he didnt cheat and hes a lying fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

tribulus wrote: »
    From the bebo page? oh oh.

This is getting a bit nuts.

Gangster :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Lolcats Anyone?
    lolcatsdotcomzd1ykij1g17vcrdx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

mattfender wrote: »
    Lolcats Anyone?
    lolcatsdotcomzd1ykij1g17vcrdx.jpg

I'm surprised it took this long.

Amazing huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

Ditto, Jakkas.

Lolcatz is always appropriate!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Back to 2006 with your f*cking lolcats. Anyway, I'm willing to bet College of Commerce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Here's a handy formula, should get you through a few exams:

OP = (troll(idiot)^99)+1

;)

And they continue in 2008 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

salman85 wrote: »
    how did u cheat? :O i can imagine u have to write essays etc in geography and irish but couldnt u have used a programmable calculator?

BTW if u think im the only kid who cheated in the LC ur sadly mistaken, in my school from the people who i told i cheated, (theres about 10 i told) only 1 of them said he didnt cheat and hes a lying fecker
    So do you want to help us catch them?

Oh wait you're useless h o w d i d I f o r g e t.

Sadly the relevant authorities will be more proactive.

I would be very worried and REALLY SICKENED if I were you. You retard lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'd be less worried about your bebo, and more the fact that you posted up the name of your school matie ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Word to your mother!

Damm it crash!

Oh man....sincerely...hate that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mayam

and im not irish so all that moral crap BOO HOO

It doesnt matter if your Irish or not morals should apply to every single human on this planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Word to your mother!

Damm it crash!

Brilliant work 008

thank you miss moneypenny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

ooooho james;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Funny_Pictures_13021.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39 moosejoose

I know who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

and im not irish so all that moral crap BOO HOO

I knew it! It's the foreigners...they're all cheating and taking our Irish college places!!

Day tuk aar jaabs!!
    curry-muff wrote: »
    I think most of you are more stupid than him for playing along, like how many subjects will he be allowed a calculator for, maths, physics? even if he took it in for english could he predict the questions, id say he was jus tryna look "cool" or something by putting this up, i wish him the best in his leaving and cant believe you sad acts would go as far as reporting him, so much for chatting on a friendly board

+1, Corrrrrrrect!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Word to your mother!

Damm it crash!

Nice work :D
    I think most of you are more stupid than him for playing along, like how many subjects will he be allowed a calculator for, maths, physics? even if he took it in for english could he predict the questions, id say he was jus tryna look "cool" or something by putting this up, i wish him the best in his leaving and cant believe you sad acts would go as far as reporting him, so much for chatting on a friendly board

I'm not going to report him, but I'd be sincerely happy if he was caught and all of his exams were cancelled.

What people do in their own time is their business, but the fact that him getting his first choice from cheating will mean that someone who didn't cheat could miss out on their first choice really pisses me off.

motivator2643313_updated.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

you're a retard smith, you're not funny

opposed to a guy who comes onto irelands most popular Message Board, and Brags how he cheated in his leaving cert? and Mentions the school he was in previously?

yeah... no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I infact find it very amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I found it rather amusing. :rolleyes:

Now all one needs to do is send it with the url for this thread to
    http://www.colaistechoilm.ie/InfoAdministration.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Ultimate troll burn.

My guess is he didn't even cheat and now his entire leaving cert may be cancelled!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement