Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yellow F430 outside the Shelbourne yesterday, pictures forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

qz wrote: »
    Yellow F430 outside the Shelbourne yesterday, pictures forthwith.

convert or coupe? irsh reg? lets see pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,968 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

awhir wrote: »
    hu ? there not out till march 2009
    ClioV6 wrote: »
    ramanujan wrote: »
    Imported perhaps? I've seen a black one twice, (on the malahide road, possibly the same car mind you)

(sidetracking somewhat, the version thats going to be realised in the uk and ireland just set an even faster lap time round the 'ring, so we wont be getting a sanitised version, for once!)
    tdc wrote: »
    GTR is not available here until 09, the ones that are here are imports.

Nice pics Wishbone and Slick
    I know nothing about the GTR but the chap that was driving the one I posted runs a company which imports Jap cars. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

slickmcvic wrote: »
    ...Didnt know this was out yet!!
    ......290027849a7891967232l.jpg

290027849a7891967085l.jpg
    ...nice plate too!!

and an M3 soft-top

290027849a7891967056l.jpg

290027849a7891967177l.jpg
    ...not a great pic!!

Great Photos Robamerc, looks like the streets are literally lined with Ferraris and Astons over there.

I saw the X6 in Joe Duffy's yesterday in Silver, it's actually very nice in the flesh, looks poxy in any of the photos I've seen of it, no shortage of people taking it for a test drive either, there will be a rush to buy cars/soft roaders like that before July 1st.

Are there any Murci's in Ireland? I've seen loads of Gallardo's?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Theres a Diablo SV in kilkenny, I never have pics though. Its on Irish plates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

nice compilation tdc! good work.

I now have my digital camera in my glovebox !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Not as nice as some of the ones mentioned here, but saw a few stretch S80's over here (Israel)
    s80gw7.jpg
    Plates were blank, I didn't edit them.

Plug wrote: »
    Theres a Diablo SV in kilkenny, I never have pics though. Its on Irish plates.

colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

08 DB9, came off a transporter on the douglas road and sped off in front of me. Nice reg too, e92 spotted it in the city in january so it must have been just back from a service or something. Fantastic sound from it!

dsc00345hz1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Was in Kinsale yesterday saw these beauties. There were loads of XJS including Lynx special editions, S-Types, XJ6s etc. too, didn't bother snapping those. You can see in the background loads of other Jags that I didn't get to snap either. The two modern ones here were both XKRs. There others that were still out and about that we spotted when we left the hotel.
    iPhone pictures so quality not 100%. Enjoy!

IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Anyone know if there's a Porsche 959 around navan? Might have seen one from the bus home on the way home the other day.

Haven't been getting the notifications of new post from this thread lately :confused: Some nice spots above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    08 DB9, came off a transporter on the douglas road and sped off in front of me. Nice reg too, e92 spotted it in the city in january so it must have been just back from a service or something. Fantastic sound from it!

dsc00345hz1.jpg

Think that's the same one I seen...
    young enough guy driving it?

IF so...very very far up his own arse

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

ClioV6 wrote: »
    Think that's the same one I seen...
    young enough guy driving it?

IF so...very very far up his own arse

Nah wasn't too young, greyish hair. I'd say 40s like.

The 1.4 astra I was in kept up with him (just about) though*

*even though it meant i lost a quater tank of petrol :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Here's a rarity this side of the Atlantic, I saw this Mercury Topaz in Rathmines earlier today, it had Illinois plates on it. AFAIK, they were the 'luxury' version of the Ford Tempo

f_MercuryTopam_ed92b2d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

2068941816a466f9f041hk9.jpg

Thats up the Vee in Tippereary. Great drive if anyone is ever down that direction.

Head into Clogheen and head out the road towards the mountain.

Have to lol at the "messing wheels" on the Diablo, theres a lovely hairpin there just behind where the car is parked. :cool:

Sorry for the delay, trouble finding the phone cable. This thing looked unbelievable in the sun.

spa0354wk1.jpg

spa0355ct9.jpg

spa0356ad4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Sorry for the delay, trouble finding the phone cable. This thing looked unbelievable in the sun.

spa0354wk1.jpg

spa0355ct9.jpg

spa0356ad4.jpg

I bet you the fact that the company name on the back of that car (mac interiors), that it's prob being writing it off as a company expense:):);)

Sorry about the sizes of these, my phone reset itself and the resolutions were tiny. Range Rover Overfinch and an ancient Porsche. Owner of the RR also has an SL55 and an R32.

spa0346it9.jpg

spa0347nq1.jpg

spa0348wd2.jpg

spa0349oh6.jpg

spa0350st4.jpg

I bet you the fact that the company name on the back of that car (mac interiors), that it's prob being writing it off as a company expense:):);)

I've never understood how the Shelbourne can put (Garda) traffic cones on one of the busiest streets in Ireland to reserve places for expensive cars only. What are the parking restrictions on Single yellow lines?

Very nice Ferrari all the same, IMO the yellow ruins it, Red or Black only.

As for the Overfinch RR, after the Porsche Cayanne, I can't think of a better way to throw your money away. It never ceases to amaze me how little taste some people with money have.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Audi S5

27837587hz6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

maybe it's your camera but the paint looks crap
    spa0356ad4.jpg

although I've seen a yellow F430 myself and they look nice
    556626701_99ccdd3596.jpg

great pics qz, thanks for posting. i really like the 430 in yellow. ive never seen a 430 in ireland that wasnt red, black or grey. yellow is a bit different.

steve06, it was the phone on my camera that gammied up the yellow, in the metal it had the same vibrancy as the pic you posted.

tdc, no hardship for me to take a photo of the beauty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Victor_M wrote: »
    I've never understood how the Shelbourne can put (Garda) traffic cones on one of the busiest streets in Ireland to reserve places for expensive cars only. What are the parking restrictions on Single yellow lines? - its valet parking they are'nt there all day or anything they're not Garda cones only the Gardai get to use them not hotels

Very nice Ferrari all the same, IMO the yellow ruins it, Red or Black only.

As for the Overfinch RR, after the Porsche Cayanne, I can't think of a better way to throw your money away. It never ceases to amaze me how little taste some people with money have.
    How is a Range Rover throwing it away? Luxury car = depreciation over time like any car reallly.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Radisson N11 today dealer show
    Masser Sportage (?) thing at the end an a black 911 which was 2006 119K or £STG 85 whichever your preference!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Are that all the Continentals in Ireland that have been recalled for a fault? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭drunkdaz

Even though I saw this in Mayfair (yesterday), I thought it was unusual enough to include here.

spa0121ea0.jpg

spa0120tb2.jpg

Zagato DB7; only 99 made. Nice to see it's actually being driven. Sorry for poor quality....

How is a Range Rover throwing it away? Luxury car = depreciation over time like any car reallly.

It's an overfinch, Sporty & 2.5 tonnes with the aerodynamic properties of a brick don't go together.

These owners pays a (very) large premium over the normal cost of the SUV to pimp it up and make it even more inefficient, shocking waste of money, if you want sporty buy a sports car and vice versa.

It's a bit like the Khan RR's they seem to only do the drug dealer package, blinged up to the 9's.

As for the comment about the Gardai police cones outside the shelbourne, in Steve06's photos of the Yellow Ferrari you can see that they are Gardai police cones.

What is the difference between a single and double yellow line?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Saw a red F430 convertable on Sunday in Tulsk Co.Roscommon, 08 D was the only part of the reg i caught, i was sitting in a car parked at a filling stn with driver in shop paying for petrol, by the time he came out it was long gone... :( Didn't get a pic either :(:(

Stunning car on the move, it was like an apparition appearing up through the village of Tulsk lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

steve06, it was the phone on my camera that gammied up the yellow, in the metal it had the same vibrancy as the pic you posted.

tdc, no hardship for me to take a photo of the beauty ;)

You have a phone on your camera!! ...Coooool :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement