Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worse crime committed as a kid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

My worst crime I blame on a once off (never again) bout involving a half a bottle of poitín after never drinking a full can before. The crime was pretty horrible, lets just say a pet never made it back to its owner that night (in my defence the pet wasnt so innocent either, fúcker bit me). Full story to follow in my autobiography.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I accidentally stole shopping bags from Tescos as I'd been abroad and hadnt realized a levy had come into force.

Sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 15,354 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

What, did you paint her house for pocket money?

lol, I didn't like her hubby, and as it turned out later, neither did she.

They are still happily married.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Longfield wrote: »
    lol, I didn't like her hubby, and as it turned out later, neither did she.

They are still happily married.

She must be going to the local service station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭stardust_dublin

I once robbed apples with a friend from my neighbour's orchard. got caught red handed. she threatened to tell my parents, but never did. it felt like such a sin at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I once robbed apples with a friend from my neighbour's orchard. got caught red handed. she threatened to tell my parents, but never did. it felt like such a sin at the time.

Did you manage to keep any?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

In college canteen, putting one sachetof ketchup on your plate then stuffing 4 in your pocket...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yore ma?

Trumped. Feck.

Usual really, smoking, drinking, shagging, imbibing and posessing marijuana :) and I suppose receiving stolen goods - one of my friends used to rob loadsafood from the shop he worked in and would bring it to house parties for those of us who were overcome with an attack of the munchies. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I touched my little sister

There are two ways that can be taken. The innocent way or the prison way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Yore ma?

Yore reported ;)

DonJose wrote: »
    Yore reported ;)

Ahwww harsh.

Your defensive posture implies that you may believe its true, interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Ahwww harsh.

Your defensive posture implies that you may believe its true, interesting.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53864771&postcount=8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭manTime

I touched your little sister aswell - she was a good girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

There were pucks of 'little girl crime' posts deleted already, heres pucks more.

Whats the story like? Whats going on in yer heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Yore ma was in context... acceptable.

Infractions for others - check.

Cop on or shut up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Underage drinking, smoking, sex
    The imbibing smoking of intoxicating narcotics
    Hmm ... when I started reading this thread I was thinking "I never committed any crimes as a kid" ... guess I never thought of any of these as "crimes", tbh! >_>

Oh, and lots of trespassing ... technically, anyway ... living in the country no-one really cared where kids wandered once they didn't do damage or leave gates open, etc.

Oh, and myself and a mate "stole" the clothes of an obnoxious prat after a gang of us had been swimming (skinny-dipping, really) ... he was on holidays with relatives in the area, and had been quick to boast that he had managed to talk his way into a date that evening with a girl who we both fancied. Well, we might have had our own arguments about it, but we weren't going to let that bollox swan in and take the prize!

Anyway, we really just borrowed them, we returned them an hour or so later ... directly to the house he was staying in ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

S.I.R wrote: »
    eh...

broke every window in the local schools...

bricked gardi car's

underage drinking

caught several times in stolen car's

started smoking.

walk into dublin port and trashed several containers.

sank a boat

went for a spin in my dads car....

broke into a truck yard full of tyres ( on holloween ) , kicked the front gate through and stole several foklifts... which we later returned.
    thats about it....

or what i think i can get away with saying. man i was a evil kid... wait im still evil :rolleyes:

i must ask.....how???

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die...:D

Never did anything really, bar stealing the odd chocolate bar from the shop my mother worked in (thats living pretty dangerously though!).

Jesus, sitting here the last few minutes has made me think my life is pretty boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I was a compulsive stealer when I was about 6-9 years old. Certainly not one of the proudest periods of my life and one I try to forget about. I wasn't from a poor family either, in that it was never an issue of not being able to afford stuff. I was eventually put a stop to when I tried to slip a magazine down my coat in the local supermarket and was caught (most appropriately) by my father.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    I was about 6-9 years old ... I tried to slip a magazine down my coat ...
    Wow, you started early ... :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,123 ✭✭✭✭L1011

How high an age do you define "kid"? Up until late teens: underage drinking, underage sex (me being the underage party that is!), consumption of scheduled substances, being an accessory in the explosion of eircom phone boxes, trespass x 1000+ (skater and in to urbex, so), possession of fireworks, probably other stuff I can't remember.

None of which I got caught for. Getting karmic payback now as my car seems to scream "stop me and waste my time with a random breath test" to the guards...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Smashed a good few windows with marbles and a slingshot on abandoned houses, never got in trouble for that.
    Went to the shop with my mate and was supposed to get my brother a pack of meanies but I bought a chocalate bar instead and had no money left. Pretended to steal a pack of crisps with no nitention of taking them, put my arm into the box from near the door lying low on the floor and got caught by the shopkeeper. Got the belt when I got home, boy did I never do that again.

Also found 20 ecstasy near Mountjoy and brought them to the Garda station being the good fella I was and got 20 questions about them at first, them thinking that I got them in me house or something.

On another note I seen a guy breaking out from Mountjoy Garda station from the window/watchtower thing on the roof, he smashed the glass then climbed down the pole a bit and took a massive jump and nearly broke his legs I'd say, then he legged it into the Maher Hospital and probably out the other side. I was a bit up the road from the cop shop so I ran up to to a prision officer on the main entrance to the joy and told him. He told me to stop messing and fo home before I got in trouble and I even told him my Da was a prision officer too. Wouldn't listen to me but later that day it was on the 6 O'C news on RTE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

pigmanII wrote:
    Kelle wrote:

Covering 10p coins with tin foil so they weighed the same as 50p coins, therefore I could ring my friends and parents from a coinbox for a fraction of the price

i like your style
    Well, I was only a poor student in London at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm do's knocking the hat off a gardi with a football count ?? me and my mates were rotflamo'ing laugh night talking about this kinda thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

One of the lads shot the au-pair in the face with an air pistol. She quit (understandably).

On a relative scale, I was rather innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Victor wrote: »
    One of the lads shot the au-pair in the face with an air pistol. She quit (understandably).

On a relative scale, I was rather innocent.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

When I was 16 I took my ma's car out for a spin and crashed into the back of another car while 'rubber necking' an accident - I learned my lesson that day.

Also, broke into a school and robbed a mock leaving cert paper that we were sitting the following week, so some poor guy from Artane area got 0% in his mock economics exam in the early 90's but I did ok.

Tried to bring loads of fireworks home from london an an aer lingus flight but got caught.

done loads of ollies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Had a **** on the ghost train in Euro Disney :confused:

Advertisement