Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to lose 2 stone... need help!!

Options
  • 26-01-2006 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

i just weighed myself and i weigh 15 stone! im 5'11"

went and joined a gym this morning after i weighed myself

i have set myself a target of losing 2 stone by end of april (3months).

my diet is not too bad food wise (eat a lot of fruit + veg, not too much junk food) i know i need to knock drinking copious amounts of booze on the head and i have been drinking way to many fizzy drinks which im cutting out completely

is losing 2 stone in 3 months a realistic target or am i kidding myself????

up til now the only exercise i have been doing for the last 2 years is a round of golf on a saturday and scuba diving once or twice a week + i just quit smoking so im terribly unfit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Okay , so you've made the first few steps. Read this to learn some more

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054876750

losing about 2 stone in 3 months is reasonable enough, most people will say that losing about 2 pounds a week is best, so 3 months is 12 weeks by 2 pounds is 28 pounds is 2 stone.

Perfect.

Getting your diet in order is key, and slowing attacking the cardio is the best option. First week do two sessions that test you, second week do two sessions that really test you, third week do 3 sessions that test you and from then on do 3 sessions that really test you!!!!! After 5 weeks add in one more lighter session about half way through the week and you will be flying.

You will be amazed how much your weight will drop if you cut out the fizzy drinks and the booze. Your already on the right track. Remember that.

Advertisement