Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreaming every night

Options
  • 29-03-2014 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi all my mother in law passed away in last December but my wife now start dreaming every night.how can she finish that dream she thinks her mam want something from her any advice please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cobwebs

This may sound strange to some people. I was advised once to offer prayers for the person who frequently visits us in our dreams. As a Christian I believe that is a plausible suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jackieblack07

Dreams are something that happens to be related to our brain and the signals, sometimes may be over think about a particular thing related to our life and if the signals are strong then we never stop thinking about it in our dreams also, may be you should take your wife some place where she would find peace and forget about the incident for a while.

Advertisement