Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilroys College

Options
  • 13-11-2006 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi, has anybody done a course with Kilroys College? It sounds very appealing, that you can learn at your own pace etc. but I'm wondering if the content is any good? I'm looking at doing the bookkeeping & accounts course, not for an actual qualification, more for my current job.
    If anybody could give me feedback on Kilroys I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Yeah I did it and it is very well laid out but quite basic and you need motivation to keep up the study when you don't actually have a deadline to keep. I enjoyed it and it has helped me quite a bit in my current studies.
    Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Zsuzso71

Lynfo wrote:
    Hi, has anybody done a course with Kilroys College? It sounds very appealing, that you can learn at your own pace etc. but I'm wondering if the content is any good? I'm looking at doing the bookkeeping & accounts course, not for an actual qualification, more for my current job.
    If anybody could give me feedback on Kilroys I'd appreciate it.

Hi, I am thinking about this course. What is your decision? Will you start it (or did do that...)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Zsuzso71

foxy06 wrote:
    Yeah I did it and it is very well laid out but quite basic and you need motivation to keep up the study when you don't actually have a deadline to keep. I enjoyed it and it has helped me quite a bit in my current studies.
    Good luck with it

Hi, is your diploma well recognized?:rolleyes: I am thinking about beginning it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 michelleturbo

Its a total fake!

If you look at the small print, all it is is personal study with a certificate (that they call diploma) to say you did some copying and pasting.
    (probably not in those words).

It wont amount to anything. As gutted as I was to find out. Am working on getting my money back.

- if you want to do personal study basically rent a book from the library or pay £400 to have them send you stuff.

Really annoyed with the company who wont return my calls

Advertisement