Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zamplebox Pass the Parcel?

Options
  • 06-10-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I was thinking of setting up a zamplebox style pass the parcel between a group of people on here, Basically you receive the box try out a few liquids or devices and when your done throw in something yourself and pass it on.

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I'd take part in that. I'm waiting on my first vaper and juice but want to try it all. Would'nt mind trying some Irish mixed/supplied stuff aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Noblong wrote: »
    I'd take part in that. I'm waiting on my first vaper and juice but want to try it all. Would'nt mind trying some Irish mixed/supplied stuff aswell.

You can be first on the list then I suppose. [LIST=10]
    [*]Noblong
    [*]Wingnut32
    [*]trixiebust
    [*]basamin
    [*]......
    [*]......
    [*]......
    [*]......
    [*]......
    [*]bernardamaac.
    [/LIST]

I think the best way to start would be with 10 people, That way when it makes it's way round the first time you know people are going to send it on for the second. So you can add more to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I have a ton of 12mg bottles from zamplebox..too strong for me now. If you want to send the parcel on I can you guys all of those bottles.

wingnut32 wrote: »
    I have a ton of 12mg bottles from zamplebox..too strong for me now. If you want to send the parcel on I can you guys all of those bottles.

Will I just include you in it anyway if where sending the parcel?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Will I just include you in it anyway if where sending the parcel?

Yeah, i wont take anything from it just throw in what I have and send it on its way?

• Advertisement

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Yeah, i wont take anything from it just throw in what I have and send it on its way?

If your throwing stuff in you can try what ever you want! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I was thinking of setting up a zamplebox style pass the parcel between a group of people on here, Basically you receive the box try out a few liquids or devices and when your done throw in something yourself and pass it on.

Anyone interested?

I'd be up for this too. I DIY all my own juices though. If thats ok, I'm in!!

trixiebust wrote: »
    I'd be up for this too. I DIY all my own juices though. If thats ok, I'm in!!

Yeah that's absolutely fine I'll add you to the list, Could you put a name on the bottles you throw in so people could ask you about them if they wanted to pick up something similar?

Yeah that's absolutely fine I'll add you to the list, Could you put a name on the bottles you throw in so people could ask you about them if they wanted to pick up something similar?

Yeah, I have all my bottles labeled with nic & PG / VG ratio.
    Also have them labeled with the date i made them, so I know how long they have been steeping!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Id be up for this as well . Maybe we could add recipes in the box for the DIY juices. :)

• Advertisement

basamin wrote: »
    Id be up for this as well . Maybe we could add recipes in the box for the DIY juices. :)

You can throw in what ever vape gear you want as long as it fits in the box. :)

basamin wrote: »

Great idea. How about adding some concentrate bottles in too.

I'm going to send it out on monday or tuesday hopefully we can pick up a few more people before it makes it's full way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

What kind of time frame would we hold onto the box for?

What kind of time frame would we hold onto the box for?

I've no idea, a week - 10 days?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Add me to the list, I have a good few bits there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Fcuk it. . Stick me on the list too. ..

[LIST=10]
    [*]Noblong
    [*]Wingnut32
    [*]trixiebust
    [*]basamin
    [*]Celly Smunt
    [*]JH_raheny
    [*]Allan45121
    [*]......
    [*]......
    [*]bernardamaac.
    [/LIST]

I'm going to post it thursday to noblong, It would be nice if people update us on relieving the box just to keep track of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I'll have a go at that... Although I've seen these things end in tears before ��

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Ps jesper. Are you still at no. 30 in raheny ? (Just remembered those kayfuns I was to send you!!)

• Advertisement

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Ps jesper. Are you still at no. 30 in raheny ? (Just remembered those kayfuns I was to send you!!)

Hey man, yep still same place

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I'll have a go at that... Although I've seen these things end in tears before ��

I've done it before on here about 3 years ago actually and I'm pretty sure it did get "lost" but I think if you keep to group small and have people who are do participate in the the forums and trade/ bargains alert people are usually honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

What if we collectively bought a load of 5ml bottles or something, when you receive the box fill them up and pass it on. It might make the rounds go quicker rather than having all the samples lying there and people getting lazy on the pass.

Maybe restrict everyone to 2.5ml a juice or something.

What if we collectively bought a load of 5ml bottles or something, when you receive the box fill them up and pass it on. It might make the rounds go quicker rather than having all the samples lying there and people getting lazy on the pass.

Maybe restrict everyone to 2.5ml a juice or something.

But you'd be stuck with 10-20 5ml bottles of juice that you may not even like? :p

I wouldn't really think any sort of rules will be needed, you receive the box try a few bits and maybe keep some and throw in some as well, be a good way of getting bits used that you ordered but never use

Package is ready for postage, I'll post it first thing tomorrow to Noblong.

I posted it awhile ago, Standard shipping was €8.50 for anyone wondering. I included a tube mod and a charger as well Noblong in case you don't get your setup in the post in time. For some reason I couldn't get it to charge the smaller battery with the charger but the big one was definitely charged. I included some cotton and Kanthal as well as two pre built coils, The atomiser included already has a clean build inside for yeah ready to go. Other then that there's a vivi nova tank filled with republic of vape gobstoppers and two cartomisers filled with cola bottles and double dip. If you don't like the juice you could just clean them out with water and try another but I usually use the atomiser instead for testing juice. Enjoy :)

Very nice bernardmac. Vaping away here, contented to hell. :)

Noblong wrote: »
    Very nice bernardmac. Vaping away here, contented to hell. :)

Find any favorites yet?

• Advertisement

Find any favorites yet?

Well, I went with the Dekang Q10 Western Conqueror first. Those original flavors from China are as curious and good as I'd heard about. I hoverd that yesterday. Today a little snag with the main tank, not quite sure what's up but i'm not getting any sign of power getting to the coil. I'm reading up on coils .ect and will take it apart and go through it tommorow. What do you think?

The other little Grand Vaper tank is on the go though. Only tried it briefly so far. Loving the look of the 'republic of vape' bottles. Mango Tree and Black Jacks are lined up for a go soon. :)

Advertisement