Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hula hoop class Dublin South

Options
  • 18-09-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys, sorry I know hula hooping is different to Yoga & Pilates but they're not exactly miles apart either as I've heard of classes that incorporate both in the US. I'm just wondering is there anyone out there that would consider teaching a fitness hula hoop class in Dublin South? There's one in Temple Bar but it's not really practical to get to in time after work plus traffic in town at the time its on is nasty! I know a few people who would defo attend! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭purethick

Lynz5969 wrote: »
    I know hula hooping is different to Yoga & Pilates but they're not exactly miles apart either
    Not sure too many here would agree with you on that, but anyway check out the following links;
    www.yogafitness.ie/hoopfit.html
    or you could try contacting the person listed here
    http://allevents.in/dublin/hula-yoga-workshop/1477097122517375

'hoop' heh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lynz5969

purethick wrote: »
    Not sure too many here would agree with you on that, but anyway check out the following links;

'hoop' heh :D

Hey thanks for replying :) I already contacted the yogafitness guys last wk and they said their instructor left last year so it shouldn't still be showing up online :( I'll try the other link though, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭figrolls123

Hey keep an eye on Dublin Circus Project's webpage! They often run hula hoop classes. There's also Circus Societies in most colleges in Dublin. I'm sure you could go along and they might have workshops/know about classes in the area/be able to show you a few tricks to get started! There's also a crap load of classes online for hula hoop fitness

Advertisement