Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanist Ceremony/Drinks reception music

Options
  • 30-07-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a two piece type band that has the combo of either piano & Cello/Violin, or Piano & Guitar?
    Preferably not with singing, more just instrumental type music.

I have contacted the Kooky Ukes who are unavailable and also out of budget anyway, so just trying to source other ones.

Wedding is in Kildare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Here Comes The Trio

What part of the country are you in? Might be able to recommend a piano/string combination. I don't know how well guitar and piano work together but let us know and we can try recommend someone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

What part of the country are you in? Might be able to recommend a piano/string combination. I don't know how well guitar and piano work together but let us know and we can try recommend someone :)

Sorry should have said. Wedding is in Kildare, Newbridge. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Here Comes The Trio

andreac wrote: »
    Sorry should have said. Wedding is in Kildare, Newbridge. Thank you.

Well as soon as I said I wasn't sure about guitar/piano, I was convinced otherwise by a wonderful brother-sister duo yesterday! We were booked for a wedding in West Cork (we're based in Cork) and they came all the way from Tullamore so they certainly travel. He plays guitar and sings and she plays piano and sings, they were just lovely and the couple were delighted. We also planned all the music with them and they were fab to deal with, I'll PM you their email address if that's ok! :)

Advertisement