Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labview

Options
  • 09-07-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi all,

I have a lack of experience when it comes to the use of labview, just know the basics, but I have to build a small project for my work place which consists of PID control of a temperature within an enclosure. hopefully connect the heater and thermistor to a computer using a ADC.
    but my problem is trying to design and build the software on Labview.

Is there any program available off the self or any company that would design and build the program for me. My company is Dublin based but willing to travel to company the would build it for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

hi all,

I have a lack of experience when it comes to the use of labview, just know the basics, but I have to build a small project for my work place which consists of PID control of a temperature within an enclosure. hopefully connect the heater and thermistor to a computer using a ADC.
    but my problem is trying to design and build the software on Labview.

Is there any program available off the self or any company that would design and build the program for me. My company is Dublin based but willing to travel to company the would build it for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I personally dont know of companies in Ireland that will design and build something like this in Labview.

However I use it labview quite often myself and I find it to be a great fit for a lot of the applications I need it for, but one thing to keep in mind is that there is probably an off the shelf unit that will do everything you need and more for a lot less than paying someone to design and build it, that unit will also have the backup should something go wrong in the future.

Advertisement