Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do i wait when my heart want to spend my life with him

Options
  • 14-07-2015 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

i met a guy a few months ago im a gay male im out to my family i met a guy i used to work in the same shopping center as n he is sooooo nice and i think im falling for him .... only thing is he aint out so going out in public is a nooooooooooooooo i asked him to go to the cinema n its a no incase he meets someone he knows .. N it's starting to wreck my head.. Is there a future with someone if ur out n they ain't...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'll be honest - do not waste your time on sometime who is going to continually let you down because of their own ingrained paranoia. Sometimes they will never stop doing it. Maybe in the future things will be different.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Op I saw your original post and was going to reference a couple of points in it but I see you have edited most of that out so I will leave that but I just wanted to address your question about a future for a couple where one is out and one is not - yes, I do think there is a future as long as you are both up front about your expectations.

As for the guy you spoke about in the original post - no, from the sound of it he is treating you badly and it seems deliberate

Advertisement