Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g Trim

Options
  • 23-06-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Is it in Trim yet?

I'm usually around Market Street, SuperValu and Lidl areas and getting a piss poor connection especially on Market Street.

So just wondering as around February this year they were celebrating Trim as the 500th Town 4g connected in Ireland.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Have 4G on Vodafone where I am in Trim, but the signal doesn't seem to be as good as it was since the 4G upgrade (usually just one bar on the phone, used to be 3 or 4 bars).

I do know that when in Supervalu that my phone is basically unusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

PauloMN wrote: »
    Have 4G on Vodafone where I am in Trim, but the signal doesn't seem to be as good as it was since the 4G upgrade (usually just one bar on the phone, used to be 3 or 4 bars).

I'm currently on 3G wit Meteor and same in Supervalu, unusable

Will be switching to 4G tomorrow so have to see how that goes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

PauloMN wrote: »

The Malt House must have walls lined with lead as well. Perfect for a quiet pint and the missus can't track you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/comms/2015/02/25/trim-becomes-vodafones-500th-town-to-get-4g

My bad😔

I'm on 3 network and the link says Vodafone so that's the answer.

Advertisement