Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hudl 2 in Tesco.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

not a BA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

RossieMan wrote: »
    not a BA.

It is. I paid £145 in London a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Actually there might be a bargain ordering to parcel motel. Theres £20 off if you spend £100 on 'qualifying' items so if you can work out something to go with it maybe a chromecast or nowtv with 3 months entertainment it would be a very good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

moodrater wrote: »
    Actually there might be a bargain ordering to parcel motel. Theres £20 off if you spend £100 on 'qualifying' items so if you can work out something to go with it maybe a chromecast or nowtv with 3 months entertainment it would be a very good price.

Yep.
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl2-8-wi-fi-tablet/454-7907.prd

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl2%208%22%20%20Wi-Fi%20Tablet%20-/454-7907.prd#hBMrdDBotSZdTxOM.99

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

I bought 2 of these yesterday from Tesco Direct, they were refurbished but from a bit of research here and on HUKD they seem to come in great condition although I know this can be a lottery.

Total with 2 x £15 bumper cases was £171 incl delivery to PM using the code for a £20 discount, and add on the Parcel Motel fee.

Its for a 3yr old and a 5yr old so should keep them happy, parental controls look good too, battery life gets a bad review but for the price there has to be some drawback.

Will update once they arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Feeder wrote: »
    I bought 2 of these yesterday from Tesco Direct, they were refurbished but from a bit of research here and on HUKD they seem to come in great condition although I know this can be a lottery.

Total with 2 x £15 bumper cases was £171 incl delivery to PM using the code for a £20 discount, and add on the Parcel Motel fee.

Its for a 3yr old and a 5yr old so should keep them happy, parental controls look good too, battery life gets a bad review but for the price there has to be some drawback.

Will update once they arrive.

Mine was for my 9 year old. Battery isn't great but other than that can't fault it. She loves it

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

That's good to hear, they would use it mainly for Youtube, Jigsaw/Puzzle games, and the odd movie. Battery life will restrict their usage so maybe its not the worst thing in the world. Its amazing to watch the 3yr old filter through youtube to find the videos she likes on Play-Doh

add something for 1 pound and get it for 80 with code TDX-WRTX.

Much better than a refurb, wouldn't trust them just because of the god awful battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Much better than a refurb, wouldn't trust them just because of the god awful battery life.

What telephone number did you use - ParcelMotel ?

banchang wrote: »
    What telephone number did you use - ParcelMotel ?

Anyone ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

banchang wrote: »
    Anyone ?

I just used a sample UK phone number. Not the best way to do it but it worked

Just use the parcel motel number. At least if they ring they'll reach an actual business and they should have your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Its say it added the discount but hasnt taken it off the total?
    What did you buy to take it over £100?

Just use the parcel motel number. At least if they ring they'll reach an actual business and they should have your details.

Do you know what this is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

neacy69 wrote: »
    Its say it added the discount but hasnt taken it off the total?
    What did you buy to take it over £100?

It needs to be something from either TV,home cinema or computing to qualify for the discount.According to the HUKD thread these are the cheapest qualifying add on to get you to the £100

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

That add on didn't work for me but I found this -
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/goodmans-gdsb02bt20-20w-soundbar-with-bluetooth/650-1713.prd

for £22 which brings my total to £101 for both after £20 discount with free delivery to UK Parcel Motel address!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

Winnieacre wrote: »
    That add on didn't work for me but I found this -
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/goodmans-gdsb02bt20-20w-soundbar-with-bluetooth/650-1713.prd

for £22 which brings my total to £101 for both after £20 discount with free delivery to UK Parcel Motel address!

The website looking for a UK billing address how did you get around that one, or just use parcel motel address?

Use Parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

Parcel motel

W

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

TDX-WRTX no longer working it appears, any others about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jglynn93

Does anyone know if it is any good at working with chromecast?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

jglynn93 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it is any good at working with chromecast?

It's fine. Just pull down the home screen and there's an option to cast.

Advertisement