Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Someone's lost their head!

image?url=imbJM3vwvcwNUnV76aRa.2z7i3kbLV8RKboA4JMvlECthRiDKAg3wG7tbtEnWGl1YZkIDxcmU..E.ek1CbWxFFDo1xjIvFJMKjrM7ybLpH.yVlBlqJ775gPOkv5sgEWAgllpfTD0fCvSsl1xqRMr89gLbfUkkZfBo55IwyQWWEQ-&format=png&h=320&w=648

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Not mine, but I laughed at this. Quite a lot :D

Am I a bad person? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

New video today, probably my favorite one so far, tis good craic just messing about away from races. We try to get on to a moving train & then get distracted by a jeep towing a trailer :P Anyway, enjoy!

Cheers!

Firstly, it is not that hard to get into/on to a train
    Secondly, I am loving these video's, they're hilarious :D

"Just get in, its a yoke, stop asking questions!"

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    So Myself , Max and Proco decided to do a movie scene , Lets say it took a while ....:eek:

Staring

Max - John Travolta and Bruce Willis

Proco - Uma Thurman

Kesh - Samuel L Jackson and Ving Rhames

Photos by Max, me, Proco

Say What again !
    VJvclId.jpg

Quater pounder...
    GSe7UUa.jpg

You witnessed a miracle !
    cXY3v4l.jpg

$5 Milkshake
    ZhN4Me9.jpg

Fox Force 5
    2kYY2AA.jpg

Dance off
    0Grq9zi.jpg

1M8CIax.jpg

Drugs are bad!
    DCDguCn.jpg

Don't you die on me!
    APAydZ0.jpg

Butch..
    ofYrmYq.jpg

How did she forget the watch?
    CX5PuDI.jpg

SLkPu0f.jpg

DAFAQ?
    ckaRNrW.jpg

Those were the days lads, #ps3forlife, and what happened with movie reenactments? they don't make them like they used to ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,562 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Those were the days lads, #ps3forlife, and what happened with movie reenactments? they don't make them like they used to ;)

We made an Avengers clip the other night but were seriously missing a Kesh shaped Hulk :(

Fecking PS4 boys!!

I'll be online tonight Kesh if you are about!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    We made an Avengers clip the other night but were seriously missing a Kesh shaped Hulk :(

Nicely done! :)

Fecking PS4 boys!!

I'll be online tonight Kesh if you are about!

Haha, can't tonight Max doing a shade or dye thing in Westport, and I'm doing the dyeing, God help them all, I'll have the burns unit on standby..

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Got a Rhapsody for the first time today. Was not expecting to actually be able to make the Mirthmobile (although the clue was in the name)

5Jbpjgq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

How did you get to Ludendorff?

Haha, can't tonight Max doing a shade or dye thing in Westport, and I'm doing the dyeing, God help them all, I'll have the burns unit on standby..

Do you dye beards? I have this magestic thing growing down from my chin that I want to dye white/greyish like Santa for my nephew!

DakarVert wrote: »

There is a way, something about doing the prologue to a certain point then joining a friend in online, you spawn in Ludendorff.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Just Googled and can't find anything current.

Want to take my Futo there and see what it's like in snow! :D

3wayswitch wrote: »
    Got a Rhapsody for the first time today. Was not expecting to actually be able to make the Mirthmobile (although the clue was in the name)

mirth.png

Any pic? next project will be 4 crew members in the Mirth mobile singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

DakarVert wrote: »

I did it in the PC version using the Native Trainer in single player mode which allows you to teleport practically anywhere (amongst many other things).
    Any pic? next project will be 4 crew members in the Mirth mobile singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

There is a pic in the post which I uploaded on postimage, but just in case people can't see it I've moved it to imgur.

Do you dye beards? I have this magestic thing growing down from my chin that I want to dye white/greyish like Santa for my nephew!

Yep, well that's what I'll mainly be at tonight, you could just buy a fake Santa beard, less hassle, and cheaper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Death screens make for cool screenshots.

Sv9pJi4.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I never realised that was Billy Shatner singing that version that's been on some ad lately. Mind blown....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I only see this guy when I see William Shatner these days.

52454194.jpg

Decided I was too lazy to land at Sandy shores and travel to Trevor's trailer. After landing on the road, hitting a car, which proceeded to chase me and having to defend myself at the beach, I can say it was another happy landing for Trevor Philip Industries.

0_0.jpg

Trying to join phobos's invite to a race and got stuck in this screen.

4VCvCXi.jpg

Just a heads up to any snipers out there, the airport tower (aka frankies tower) is a great spot for picking off people.
    I prefer to parachute to it rather than leaving a chopper in plain sight to give away your position...

You are also in range of their jet spawn point. :)

Unrelated to the above, Lag or unreal drifting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone who's any use will know where you are if you're picking them off from there.

But you're right, it's my tower. I nursed it. I nourished it. I saw to its every want. I dug the rocks out of it with my bare hands and I made a living thing of it! And you want to take it away from me, and in the sight of God I can't let you do that!

hqdefault.jpg

Bryan after getting in a fist fight with 2 jeeps.

ziDgokklCEyPgsNL48FaOQ_0_0.jpg

This is in my apartment but what the hell is it? Weighing scale, docking station, clock all in 1?
    jMkfA7VbEEKHXc0WeZAuMQ_0_0.jpg

Pin a sticky on a randomer (collection)

PS3

qalDa8c.jpg

PS4

Nj1QMZy.jpg

0Zxpyle.jpg

FyFKxeq.jpg

HLdt0RA.jpg

mXdKpop.jpg

qirJcKh.jpg

Just noticed Therapy hasn't changed his clothes since ps3 :pac:

It looks like your character is slowly transforming into a zombie as the pictures progress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Not all randomers though we're they proco ya fecker. The one with the cargobob is me. And he mugged me for 10 grand as well. All cause I went afk to answer the door.

Advertisement