Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5kg of Flavoured Whey Protein - €50. [No Referral Codes]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Theres something really fishy about this site. Went through the whole process, applied the discount, referral code, showed up in basket at 45 euro. Entered my bank card details to pay and hit pay and website just looped me back to homepage, cant even tell if it took my 45 euro or what and dont want to pay again.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Good Good, trying the vanilla. Some other good prices on the site.

My code is <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

kaerobe wrote: »
    Good Good, trying the vanilla. Some other good prices on the site.

My code is <Snip>.

Used this, mine is <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 27,812 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Theres something really fishy about this site. Went through the whole process, applied the discount, referral code, showed up in basket at 45 euro. Entered my bank card details to pay and hit pay and website just looped me back to homepage, cant even tell if it took my 45 euro or what and dont want to pay again.

There's nothing wrong with BulkPowders. I've been using them for two years at least. They sponsor a lot of athletes in the UK and starting in Ireland now as well.
    I had that problem before but it was due to the browser I was using. Try switching your browser and if that doesn't work click to pay with PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Liam O wrote: »
    Used this, mine is <Snip>

Just used yours there Liam O and also got the extra 5 euro off.

Mine is <Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks whitelightrider, I ordered with your code, mine is <Snip>

Heres my code if anybody wants an extra €5 off. <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

sue97 wrote: »
    Thanks whitelightrider, I ordered with your code, mine is <Snip>

Took you referral cheers!

anyone want mine its <Snip>

OP: excellent bargain just what ive been waiting for!! im almost finished my 10kg bag from ON gold standard whey and fancy something new.

took the strawberry as its usually consistantly nice with any protein powder ive got!
    45 quid a great bargain!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

<Snip> referral code

Still trying to get the order done. Continues to say €75 for the 2 items (Pure Whey Protein™ Vanilla 2.5kg) in the basket. Anyone else see this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Lovely stuff! Cheers for posting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

You can check your order history at the top of website when you log in, or just send them a quick email. I have been using them for a while without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

JG0YPR referral code

Still trying to get the order done. Continues to say €75 for the 2 items (Pure Whey Protein™ Vanilla 2.5kg) in the basket. Anyone else see this?

Empty your shopping cart, log out. Place your order, put in the 25% discount code, then log in and put in the referral code.

Worked for me this way but not any other way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Here is a referral code if anyone wants one
    <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

Thanks Mr Muffin.
    Order two different 2.5kg flavored bags of whey and use the code 'PER225', with referral code it was was €45, with free shipping, approx 10 minutes left.

My referral code is <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Promis wrote: »
    Thanks Mr Muffin.
    Order two different 2.5kg flavored bags of whey and use the code 'PER225', with referral code it was was €45, with free shipping, approx 10 minutes left.

My referral code is MO9P4M

Used that referral code to sign up. Heres mine if anyone wants it <Snip>.
    Popped 2x 2.5kg bags of the Pure Whey Protein into the basket and got the 5% discount referral bonus. Still coming to €74.98. Offer must be over.

I'll stick with myprotein. Current offer gives you 5KG of Impact Whey Protein for €62.15 after the 20% off discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭sleepysniper

kendragon wrote: »
    Used that referral code to sign up. Heres mine if anyone wants it KOBNYW.
    Popped 2x 2.5kg bags of the Pure Whey Protein into the basket and got the 5% discount referral bonus. Still coming to €74.98. Offer must be over.

I'll stick with myprotein. Current offer gives you 5KG of Impact Whey Protein for €62.15 after the 20% off discount.

Whats the 20% off code for myprotein?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Pissed I missed this, ordered Thursday, no mention on site of discount!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

phobia2011 wrote: »
    sure was a good deal for 45 yoyo's

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Best deal I've seen on protein in a long time. Their UK site was 2 x 2.5kg bags for £50 which is about €20 in the difference. They're always good to deal with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Whats the 20% off code for myprotein?

You'll always find their discount codes on their main page. The one yesterday was CHOOSE1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

phobia2011 wrote: »

It was the main banner on their home page all day Thursday and all day Friday. Plus we got an email about the offer in Wednesday's night. You should sign up for the newsletter as this is probably the best whey deal I've seen in a long time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Anyone get a dispatch email? Just checked my order tonight and the status is at FAILED IMPORT ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Belfunk wrote: »
    Anyone get a dispatch email? Just checked my order tonight and the status is at FAILED IMPORT ?

No dispatch email but got an email from them saying that due to the unprecedented demand for this offer, the delivery will be delayed by a day or two. I don't mond tbh I'm not standing waiting ont it as still have some at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I also received that email about an hour ago although DPD tried to deliver today and i wasn't at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Got the same email about delayed delivery. Fingers crossed it'll arrive today. Almost out!

mine set to arrive tomorrow, i ordered the chocolate cookies, anybody tried this flavor before

Surfn wrote: »
    mine set to arrive tomorrow, i ordered the chocolate cookies, anybody tried this flavor before

I have it. Tastes like oreos to me

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I have it. Tastes like oreos I think.
    sounds good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Got they 24-48Hr delay email. My order status is "Despatching now"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

My order arrived this morning. Hitting the gym after lunch so will get back and report on the shake after.

Very good value at 50 quid.

Advertisement