Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead (Season 5.5) will contain spoilers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The guy that showed up at the end of last nights episode, is he in the comics?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

He is indeed, his name is Aaron and his introduction was like a copy and paste!

aaron_the_walking_dead_split.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

is that yer man from that 70's show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I wonder if they are going to deal with the fact that Sasha cut Abraham with a knife shed just slashed a zombie with?? I would be freaked out if I was Abraham. Surely that would be the same as a bite.

ok I still don't know how to use the spoiler :o

• Advertisement

Sure spoilers are grand in here anyway!

I'd imagine it'll be something that comes up in the next few episodes alright, they wouldn't have made it as obvious if it wasn't gonna feature in some way

Actually looking at the post now on my phone I think the spoiler thing did work :)

Yea i think they have to although I've always been wondering why they don't worry when they use zombie guts on their face and body to camouflage. I also think if it camouflaged you that well like when Carol went into terminus, you cover yourself in that crap all the time especially when sleeping!

Saralee4 wrote: »
    ok I still don't know how to use the spoiler :o

edited it for you, you can re-edit it again to see how the spoilertag works :)

that's another thing, when the fxxx is Morgan gonna show up??!

He's not in the comics, is he?

wondering that myself, also, what was the deal with the frog-trail at the start?

• Advertisement

Morgan is in the comics yeah, show has followed his story quite closely

The frogs were lying along the path of a small stream which had dried up I think? Just highlighting the drought the group were dealing with

(Don't know why they didn't eat them though)

maximoose wrote: »
    Morgan is in the comics yeah, show has followed his story quite closely

The frogs were lying along the path of a small stream which had dried up I think? Just highlighting the drought the group were dealing with

(Don't know why they didn't eat them though)

yea and apparently dried frogs are a treat in African markets! :D

Frogs legs are apparently a lot like chicken wings :pac:

maximoose wrote: »
    Frogs legs are apparently a lot like chicken wings :pac:

probably better than dog or worms :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I thought they were two very weak episodes.

Headless Zed body flowing blood down into a gutter. Wha?? and was that zed blood dripping onto the picture.

Little boy zed inflicting such a blood gushing wound on the big man?

Experienced hunter/gatherers not finding food and water in a lush green forest, but have no bother finding juicy earth worms 3" under the surface??

If the adults are barely surviving how is the baby still thriving?

Slow and boring, very disappointed with the restart, I wonder did they change writers. I really hope this show hasn't jumped the shark.

I thought they were two very weak episodes.

Headless Zed body flowing blood down into a gutter. Wha?? and was that zed blood dripping onto the picture.

Little boy zed inflicting such a blood gushing wound on the big man?

Experienced hunter/gatherers not finding food and water in a lush green forest, but have no bother finding juicy earth worms 3" under the surface??

If the adults are barely surviving how is the baby still thriving?

Slow and boring, very disappointed with the restart, I wonder did they change writers. I really hope this show hasn't jumped the shark.

I did think some of those things too especially about Judith. Shed be in bits without water and food. How old is Judith? is she on solids yet like im not sure how they can get her to eat that dog meat!

yea the last two episodes were quite slow but in fairness when an episode is good, its very good so anything less than that is going to be a let down and they cant have mad episodes each time because then you wouldn't think they were that exciting.

Apparently the director who directed episode 'Still' in series 4 is the same one who did 'Them' last week. I know a lot of people didn't like Still either.

I miss Frank Darabont's directing from season 1 tbh,

I like TWD, but i definitely preferred it when he was directing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Don't know what to think of the latest episode.

Hope things get better with Aaron.

A friend was at the Walker Stalker in Chicago today. He saw Chandler aka Carl around. I told him to beat the kid to death :D

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Last nights episode okay, better than the last, although I was going ''ah come on now'' alot, definetely a turning point

I liked this episode for some reason and I think it is good to have a bit of positivity.

They need to get into a false sense of security before they get messed around again otherwise you become immune to the doom and gloom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Saralee4 wrote: »
    I liked this episode for some reason and I think it is good to have a bit of positivity.

They need to get into a false sense of security before they get messed around again otherwise you become immune to the doom and gloom.

I agree, we haven't had a true sense of security since the first few episodes of season 4. Before that they hadn't any real security except for the farm.

I would love to see the rest of this season building a good plot in the new group/town before any more heartache or pain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

For me the latest 2 episodes were just setting up for season 6.

ken wrote: »
    For me the latest 2 episodes were just setting up for season 6.

You think that's it until season 6? how many more episodes of season 5 left? Morgan still has to show up unless he doesn't come into it again until season 6. He will probably be in the last episode of season 5 I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I did think some of those things too especially about Judith. Shed be in bits without water and food. How old is Judith? is she on solids yet like im not sure how they can get her to eat that dog meat!

How do you think humans survived before baby foods? Or tribal people today?

You chew up the food into a paste and feed it to the baby.

How do you think humans survived before baby foods? Or tribal people today?

You chew up the food into a paste and feed it to the baby.

Yea that's true but I think for the first 4 months at least they only had their mothers breast milk and they would continue that with food after 4 months. Milk is so nutritious that even if the baby only got a little nutrition from food, the milk is keeping them. So I suppose that's how tribes do it.

I know they had powdered milk at the prison. But if they didn't even have water in the episode Still and babies dehydrate really quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

R.I.P Ricks beard

well that took about 30 years off Rick, also new fun governess's son being a dick, cant wait to see him get eaten!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Defo picked up over the last two shows. You can suit and boot Rick but he is still a ruthless bad ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

So, hold on. I'm confused.

Rick went into the bathroom, right? Who's the guy that came back out?

In all seriousness, Rick's last line of the episode was chilling. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Oh and Aiden's a twat, glad Glenn knocked a little sense into him.

• Advertisement

RIP the beard, it's about time :pac:

This is kinda cool

vbLfTbi.jpg

Advertisement