Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AR/tist in the spotlight, this week: Tunguska

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

Hi Eoin, you say you think The Big Lebowski is the funniest movie of all time like its just your opinion. Your opinion is irrelevant, it IS the funniest movie of all time and maybe the best movie of any genre.
    Questions: Conor McGregor: Genuine top class sports man or hyped up loud mouth nancy boy in a makey up hybrid sport designed for failures at the 17 sports its made up of.(this question maybe loaded with some of my own personal prejudice)
    Would you or did you ever consider ultra distance (if your a conor fan try not to vent your fury on this question cos credit where its due he does look well rolling on the ground in his underpants)
    What is the longest training run you ever done.
    Did you ever do a triathalon if not would you.
    I have taken up a bit of yoga myself, how long does it take to get easier cos its no joke. Im in a class with a hand full of people and its the spiritual chanting green tea hippy kind of yoga but its still hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Calvin Johnson

When are you running the Disney marathon?

Do you eat or drink anything when you go to the cinema?

How many races have you won?

Do you like Michael Owen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

ultrapercy wrote: »
    Hi Eoin, you say you think The Big Lebowski is the funniest movie of all time like its just your opinion. Your opinion is irrelevant, it IS the funniest movie of all time and maybe the best movie of any genre.

Yeah JB I was being diplomatic, it is without question, the funniest film ever made(MASH is a close second though). I do like O brother where art thou aswell and Raising arizona has moments of pure comic genius too.
    Questions: Conor McGregor: Genuine top class sports man or hyped up loud mouth nancy boy in a makey up hybrid sport designed for failures at the 17 sports its made up of.(this question maybe loaded with some of my own personal prejudice)

This is a hard question for me to answer because, at the risk of name dropping, I know Conor. For his previous fight, with Dustin Poirier, he trained with my mate for a fair bit of his preparation and he was an absolute gentleman. He was such a good guy to be around which I know is hard to believe considering the way he goes on all the time on facebook and before and after his fights. Its to get attention and to keep himself in the spotlight at all times. Personally I dont like it and I think he would still have gotten his shot with Jose aldo without all the carry on.
    He does have genuine class. For his size(145lbs) he hits like you wouldnt believe. He's always saying this, telling all the other welterweights how he hits like a heavy weight and its true, he has dynamite in his fists. I think the fight with Aldo will be amazing though, and even if youre not a fan it'll be something you wont wanna miss.

Would you or did you ever consider ultra distance (if your a conor fan try not to vent your fury on this question cos credit where its due he does look well rolling on the ground in his underpants)

No it never really appealed to me to be honest, even less so now. I wouldnt even run over 13 miles now never mind 30 or even more. Having said that though, I am intrigued by the Donadea 50k, which I think I wouldve had a crack at today had I not being otherwise engaged(being the day that it is and all).
    What is the longest training run you ever done.

Nothing spectacular or ultra long, 28 miles. Although when I finished it was like, why the hell did I just do that?
    Did you ever do a triathalon if not would you.

Ive done a few actually and I really enjoyed them. I wouldnt be adverse to doing another one. My only issue is with the logistics. I hate fuss and doing a triathlon is a lot of fuss, what with the bike, wetsuit, trisuit and all that lark.......indifference and laziness wins out most of the time.
    I have taken up a bit of yoga myself, how long does it take to get easier cos its no joke. Im in a class with a hand full of people and its the spiritual chanting green tea hippy kind of yoga but its still hard.

It doesnt get easy JB, Im sorry to say. I mean you can go in and sandbag it and get no where or you can always push yourself, its a choice. And I know you being you, you'll always push yourself so when you do that you'll progress alright and its very satisfying to get to the next level, but that in itself makes it inherently difficult. It is actually a very tough workout and a lot of people are surprised at how intense it is. Where I do it, theres a beginners class and advanced class. The beginners class always sells out within a few minutes and the first week of an 8 week cycle the class is always jammed packed. However by week 8 there'll only be about 25% of the class still there, the drop rate is massive.
    Stick with it JB, it works like magic.

When are you running the Disney marathon?

Calvin this is something I actually really wanna do. I couldnt believe it when somebody told me that such a thing existed, a marathon around the grounds of Disney land...........thats genius. I have a soft spot for Disney(Saving Mr Banks almost made me cry)so I think It'd be a surreal and tripy experience.

Do you eat or drink anything when you go to the cinema?

Sometimes but more often than not I wouldnt have anything. It depends on a few thngs. If I go with the lads, we wouldnt eat but if it was with Mrs Tunguska Id get popcorn, a hotdog and of course one of those big ass bags of minstrels. If I do eat though I pay close attention to good cinema etiquette, no rustling of bags, slurping of drinks or loud chewing.

How many races have you won?

4........I think. I'll have to double check that though.

Do you like Michael Owen?

Im indifferent to him to be honest. He was never my favorite but I didnt dislike him either. My favorite Pool player of all time was Jan Molby. He was fat, he didnt like to tackle or run or do much of anything, except pass the ball like a God. The 5 a side team I play for once won a tournament up my way and the name of our team.......Jan Molbys 40 yarders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

1) What is your favourite distance, and what do you believe to be your best distance?

2) Do you believe many runners (particularly recreational runners) sell themselves short with regards to what they are truly capable of? Are 4 hour marathons over celebrated?

3) What are your opinions on the Runners Support Page?

4) You mention that your best days over the longer distances are behind you. Have you ever considered taking up middle distance running as a new challenge, a way to remain part of the sport, and to still improve as an athlete, albeit at a different distance?

5) How would you describe your speed? What's your fastest 400m you have run, in a time trial or a rep (assuming you haven't run a 400m race)?

6) What are the fastest sessions you have done to develop speed?

7) You mention your admiration for John Treacy. Are there any sprinters and field event athletes that you have particular admiration for, and why?

8) Do you believe the sub 2 hour marathon barrier can realistically be broken by a clean athlete (or a doped athlete for that matter)? If so, when do you anticipate this happening?

9) What are your opinions of Mo Farah? A fan or not?

10) You get the opportunity to spend an evening over dinner and drinks (alcohol or otherwise) with 5 athletes of your choosing, but they must be from each of the following categories:

- Irish male
    - Irish female
    - International male
    - International female
    - Drug cheat

Who do you invite and why? Do you anticipate everyone getting along?

11) Token, random question: What is your favourite National anthem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Hi Tunguska,
    Thanks for doing this, really interesting insights.

1) you said you considered trying to qualify for Rio... Do you think you'll look back later and regret not going for it, if you have that potential?

2) why do you think you won't continue running into your 40's and 50's? (Asked as a slow oul wan who just started a few years ago).

3) your preview of the DCM 14 course was brilliant, thanks! Did you run around it with a notebook? :)

Chivito550 wrote: »
    1) What is your favourite distance, and what do you believe to be your best distance?

My favorite distance is 10k. I like to start slowly in races and work my way into things, gradually getting up to speed. 5ks are savage races, horrible and so tough because its a flat out sprint from start to finish. But with a 10k the lenght of the distance affords me time to wind things up and not be on the ragged edge from the word go. So I'd say 10k is my best distance, although I do have a liking for 10 milers too(especially Ballycotton).

2) Do you believe many runners (particularly recreational runners) sell themselves short with regards to what they are truly capable of? Are 4 hour marathons over celebrated?

I like it, straight to the controversial topics.......Yes, absolutely. I know so many people who think they cant, before they even try, its No No No, I cant do that. So many times Ive come across people who tell me they'll never break 3 hours for the marathon or whatever and when I ask them why not, the answer is always that they dont possess the natural talent. I shake my head and walk away because its like talking to the wall, they dont listen or they dont want to believe that they themselves get to decide if theyre gonna run a sub 3 or not, that its all in their hands, not in the hands of genetics. But they dont want to face up to that fact because that would mean accepting responsibility for the choices theyve made so far in their lives and the choices they make in regards to training, diet/nutrition. Plus it comes down to a willingness to endure physical pain. Again its a choice, you can endure and grow or you can give up and never progress. Theres one guy I know in particular who gives up as soon as the suffering begins, just like a light switch being turned off, he's stops and gives up. Its very frustrating to see and I think a lot of people are just not willing to endure any kind of pain, which ultimatley will limit what you can do and how far you can go.
    So I think theres a big shortfall in what a lot of runners can achieve and what they think they can achieve. It really it is a choice. If you believe youre slow and you dont possess the "talent" and will never be fast, then so be it, thats exactly what you'll be. But if you believe you can be fast and its all down to the choices you make and the willingness to endure, then thats what you'll get. Its all about your mindet and what you chose to believe.
    3) What are your opinions on the Runners Support Page?

Thats devious............I'll bite though. I think its not a healthy envoirnment for development. Its a cocooned world where everything everybody does is awesome. And you might ask, whats wrong with that? Im not into harsh unconstructive criticism. Any asshole can shout, bitch and complain. But at the same time I think theres an inherent balance in life, where you have to see where you're coming up short as well as when you're doing well. If you ignored your shortcomings and pretended that you did great when you really didnt, then you'll stay put as a person and never grow. And thats the envoironment theyve created in that group. Theres also a disturbing lack of humility aswell. I think its good to be fair with yourself and others. If you did your best then thats all that matters, but if you quit and didnt give your all then you need to take an honest look and answer some questions. Theres just seems to be a distinct lack of any kind of balance in that group.

4) You mention that your best days over the longer distances are behind you. Have you ever considered taking up middle distance running as a new challenge, a way to remain part of the sport, and to still improve as an athlete, albeit at a different distance?

God no, you take me up wrong. Its not that I feel my best days are behind me(quite the opposite actually)its simply a choice Ive made to look after my health and make that a priority. No I wont be staying in the sport, not right now anyway. I have a lot of other things I wanna do with my life, sports wise, and its time to do that.
    5) How would you describe your speed? What's your fastest 400m you have run, in a time trial or a rep (assuming you haven't run a 400m race)?

Id say its definitely slow burning. When we did speed work in football training, sometimes the manager would get us to sprint the length of the pitch. By the centre circle Id be only mid pack but by the end of the pitch Id always be a yard or two clear. And if we had to do a few of those, with only a short recovery then Id be ahead pretty much straight away the more reps we did. So I do tend to work better when I wind into things as opposed to exploding out to the blocks.
    6) What are the fastest sessions you have done to develop speed?

Definitely 400s and 200s. Great for economy.

7) You mention your admiration for John Treacy. Are there any sprinters and field event athletes that you have particular admiration for, and why?

Obviously I think Bolt is great but its a difficult one because theres so much juicing going on its hard to put your faith in anyone really. Im a big Peter Norman fan though

8) Do you believe the sub 2 hour marathon barrier can realistically be broken by a clean athlete (or a doped athlete for that matter)? If so, when do you anticipate this happening?

I think it can be broken, but broken clean? Thats another issue entirely

9) What are your opinions of Mo Farah? A fan or not?

Not a fan. I have my reasons and Im not gonna get myself banned by getting into it, but lets just say I think he's dodgy.
    10) You get the opportunity to spend an evening over dinner and drinks (alcohol or otherwise) with 5 athletes of your choosing, but they must be from each of the following categories:

- Irish male
    - Irish female
    - International male
    - International female
    - Drug cheat

Who do you invite and why? Do you anticipate everyone getting along?

I'll have to get back to you later on to answer this one

11) Token, random question: What is your favourite National anthem?

There was one I heard during the world cup, Costa Rica I think? It was mad but brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭ECOLII

Personally I think this is probably the best one of these threads I have seen to date for so many reasons. Having known you for years I think your responses here have given me such an insight into previous decisions and stances so much more than I could have every envisaged.

Definitely an eye opener on an aspect of the sport that personally I have rarely seen with an open mind so thank you.

Suppose I should get around to some questions

1) You get your hands on a relatively injury free, world class potential, up and coming athlete, how would you go about mentoring them (from a coaching and personal standpoint based on your own insights into the sport)

2) Did you ever seek the advice of a coach as opposed to the Daniels/Hanson approaches?

3) Who do you feel has most potential Mark English or Paul Robinson?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,502 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

ECOLII wrote: »
    Personally I think this is probably the best one of these threads I have seen to date for so many reasons.
    Yeah, it's been great. Had to go and dig out my Pink Floyd album collection and give some of them a listen today. Also that David Purley video was incredible.

The running stuff? Meh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Do you still support Liverpool?

Given you love of sports, do you ever have a sports bet? If so best win?

I know you love watching the masters, ever play yourself? Favourite Golfer?

Given what Ultrapercy has said, why do you love the MMA/UFC so much?

Favourite all-time and current boxer?

Do you think Tyson Fury will make it to world championship level?

What makes you proud of being from Tallaght?

Who is the funniest poster on boards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

I used to see you doing laps around Kilnamanagh when I was younger(thinking who is this mad man)

What took you so long to join a club ans are you glad you did?

annapr wrote: »
    Hi Tunguska,
    Thanks for doing this, really interesting insights.

1) you said you considered trying to qualify for Rio... Do you think you'll look back later and regret not going for it, if you have that potential?
    No I don't think so, otherwise I wouldn't be 100% comfortable with my decision. There'd be nagging doubts but there are none, so I know it was the right choice.
    2) why do you think you won't continue running into your 40's and 50's? (Asked as a slow oul wan who just started a few years ago).

I just want to spread myself out a bit more and do a lot of other things sports wise (and life wise). I'll do the odd race here and there for fun but nothing more than that. I really want to pack on some muscle and get into gymnastics, I also want to go back to martial arts. So there's a good few things I'd like do dedicate my time to and the all consuming nature of athletics just doesn't fit in with that plan.

3) your preview of the DCM 14 course was brilliant, thanks! Did you run around it with a notebook? :)

I actually did.....kind of. I went around on the bike, stopping to take notes and photos. I should've posted the pics aswell but I just never got around to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭paddybarry

Hi Tunguska,
    I read your old training log (great read). In it, you talked about doing long runs up to 30 miles in preparation for a Marathon. The logic being that people run LSRs in excess of target race for shorter distances. I see that in reply to a previous question that your longest training run was 28 miles. Have you deviated away from this approach? How important are LSRs for Marathon and what would you cap them at?

What are you PBs from 5k up?
    Thanks.
    PB

Personally I think this is probably the best one of these threads I have seen to date for so many reasons. Having known you for years I think your responses here have given me such an insight into previous decisions and stances so much more than I could have every envisaged.

Definitely an eye opener on an aspect of the sport that personally I have rarely seen with an open mind so thank you.
    That's a cool thing to say, thanks man.

Suppose I should get around to some questions

1) You get your hands on a relatively injury free, world class potential, up and coming athlete, how would you go about mentoring them (from a coaching and personal standpoint based on your own insights into the sport)

Honestly if I was coaching someone like that I'd go out of my way to make sure his whole life was in good shape. I think if you just focus on training then you're not gonna have a healthy human being. I think a holistic approach to coaching is the best way to go. Not just flogging sessions on the track but looking after the athletes whole being as well. This will be controversial but an example I always think of is Martin fagan. He had all the training and facilities in the world but no regard was given to his mental/emotional well being. He had a meltdown and did stupid things and I believe he just wasn't looked after and maybe had someone helped him out and been there for him in a professional sense, then he might not have gone down the road he did go down. People aren't robots and if you treat as such bad things happen, history is littered with examples of this.

2) Did you ever seek the advice of a coach as opposed to the Daniels/Hanson approaches?

Not formally but I often spoke to Mark Keneally who gave me really good and surprising advice. I Dont know though, I think it was something I needed to do for myself. I'm self motivated, so I Dont need anyone to tell me what to do or to stand over me while I do it. That's not the type of person I am, im a big advocate of listening to your own intuition and I've got to the point where I'm really tuned into what makes me tick and suits me, what doesn't, so like I said, its something that I'm best doing for myself.

3) Who do you feel has most potential Mark English or Paul Robinson?

I'd say mark English. I saw him at the Europeans last year and he is a warrior, I just think he's got it and you can see that he believes it himself, which is half the battle

Yeah, it's been great. Had to go and dig out my Pink Floyd album collection and give some of them a listen today. Also that David Purley video was incredible.

The running stuff? Meh. :)

Thanks KC. Its crazy, I got talking to someone randomly last night and we got into a Gilmour v waters debate......nuts.
    David Purley was just a proper bloke. He was the type of man you'd want watching your back, he was a former paratrooper before he became a race car driver so he was just a ballsy guy. There's a video of him being interviewed the day after that incident in 1973 and it's very revealing. They Dont make people like David purley anymore.

menoscemo wrote: »
    Do you still support Liverpool?

Absolutely and I always will. I became a Liverpool on that magical night in Rome in 1984 when Brucie did the spaghetti legs to poor old grazzini (I think) and that was it, Liverpool where my team.

Given you love of sports, do you ever have a sports bet? If so best win?

No never, I stay away from it, I know too many lads who have gotten themselves into trouble with betting so I just prefer to give it a wide berth. And I know there's no harm in the odd bet like for big events like the grand national, but for me i just prefer to not go down that road.

I know you love watching the masters, ever play yourself? Favourite Golfer?

Yeah I love playing, I played as a kid(community games) and its something I plan on going back to in a big way. My favourite golfer at the moment is Bubba Watson, he's just this jittery, nervous genius, and I like his style and sense of humour. My favorite all time player is Seve of course.
    Given what Ultrapercy has said, why do you love the MMA/UFC so much?

I love it because it's straight forward and honest (in a lot of ways that boxing isn't). There's one champion in each weight division and that's it, no splinter factions, no doubt about who the best is. If you win your fights and work your way up the food chain, you get a shot, no two ways about it. So it is a very fair sport.
    I'm not a fan of the floor grabbling and there are fighters who refuse to go to ground and those are the guys I really admire ( The cowboy is my favorite fighter). Some of those fight nights have been amazing and boxing has a lot to answer for.
    Favourite all-time and current boxer?

Favorite current boxer is Klitschko. He's a classy guy and I really like his style. Favorite all time is Ali. I know everyone says that but he was genuinely amazing.

Do you think Tyson Fury will make it to world championship level?

I'm not sure and to be honest I Dont really care, which says it all about the state of the heavyweight division.

What makes you proud of being from Tallaght?

I'm not sure I am to be honest. I'm not a nationalist so I Dont go all misty eyed when the national anthem is played. I Dont really have a strong affinity or pride to any one place.

Who is the funniest poster on boards?

Its either Beepbeep67 or ultraman.. And Racoon queen, her sense of humour is very deadpan and I like that a lot.

I used to see you doing laps around Kilnamanagh when I was younger(thinking who is this mad man)

What took you so long to join a club ans are you glad you did?

Ha ha. You do realise that I have a twin brother don't you and it was probably him and not me you saw.......

I joined a club in 2009 and the reason it took so long was because I was still playing ball at that stage.

paddybarry wrote: »
    Hi Tunguska,
    I read your old training log (great read). In it, you talked about doing long runs up to 30 miles in preparation for a Marathon. The logic being that people run LSRs in excess of target race for shorter distances. I see that in reply to a previous question that your longest training run was 28 miles. Have you deviated away from this approach? How important are LSRs for Marathon and what would you cap them at?

What are you PBs from 5k up?
    Thanks.
    PB

I think what I said was, the plan would be to run 30 milers but I never did because common sense prevailed. So I have changed my view in this a lot. If I was to train for a marathon now I wouldn't go over 16 miles. I'd do more tempo stuff and take an overall lower mileage approach, I'd make sure to get to the startline fresh and not overcooked.

My pbs are:

5k = 15:30
    10k = 32:30
    10 mile = 54:10
    1/2 marathon = 72:15
    3/4 marathon = 1:54
    Marathon = 2:38

Dont quote me on those exact figures, I'd have to double check the seconds, but I'm pretty sure that's the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

tunguska wrote: »

I love it because it's straight forward and honest (in a lot of ways that boxing isn't). There's one champion in each weight division and that's it, no splinter factions, no doubt about who the best is. If you win your fights and work your way up the food chain, you get a shot, no two ways about it. So it is a very fair sport.

Seriously? UFC is just one organistation within MMA.
    A quick google reveals there are up to 15 different organisations with 'World Champions' at each of the weights
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_mixed_martial_arts_champions
    This is a hell of a lot more than in boxing...

Seriously? UFC is just one organistation within MMA.
    A quick google reveals there are up to 15 different organisations with 'World Champions' at each of the weights
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_mixed_martial_arts_champions
    This is a hell of a lot more than in boxing...

How did I know you'd do that....... Ufc is the only one I watch and put any stock in, I Dont bother with the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Looking back what was the best and worst advice given to you about your running? And did you follow it?

laura_ac3 wrote: »
    Looking back what was the best and worst advice given to you about your running? And did you follow it?

Laura I've never been given out and out terrible advice, or at least any bad advice I was given was said to me with good intentions. I think the most damaging thing I hear is that you have to run over 100 miles a week in oder to really make a dent. But i don't think that's true at all. Plus the lsr thing is something I'm not convinced about either.

As for good advice........someone told me its far better to get to the startline in one piece and undertrained than it is to get there highly trained and held together with kinesio tape. That was something that was said to me by an Olympic athlete and the instant he told me that my whole training philosophy changed. So it had a Damascus like effect on my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Gymnastics - why the fascination?

You're a yoga fan - what about Pilates?

Pain endurance - what's your method?

Tiger Woods - washed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

Which soccer team did you play for?

What position did you play?

Is sausagefest your favourite word ever?

Your worst vice?

Do you seriously have a twin? If so is he sporty?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

I posted your DCM route description on our club FB page last October. It received nearly 4,500 individual hits in the first 24 hours & nearly 10,000 hits by the weeks end. It was also shared amongst numerous other running clubs across the country & I also spotted it shared on the likes of twitter & other forums.

So I'm just wondering how you coped with being an internet star? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Duanington

Plus the lsr thing is something I'm not convinced about either.

Any chance of an expansion on this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mulberry

I really want to pack on some muscle and get into gymnastics, I also want to go back to martial arts.

Have you come across Capoeira (a Brazilian martial art)? My OH took it up a year ago or so (after half a lifetime spent keeping fit) and has discovered his passion. It's a mix of gymnastics and martial arts (so it might suit you) and he absolutely loves it. He's spent the last 12 months trying to pack on the muscle which is pretty essential, and he's never felt or looked better. The club vibe is great too, the music really adds to the whole thing and the idea is that you're playing a game with friends, rather than hitting someone as hard as you can!

He's even taken up a bit of running so that he'll be fitter and leaner for his Capoeira!

Really enjoying your answers btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Mulberry wrote: »
    Have you come across Capoeira (a Brazilian martial art)? My OH took it up a year ago or so (after half a lifetime spent keeping fit) and has discovered his passion. It's a mix of gymnastics and martial arts (so it might suit you) and he absolutely loves it.

Yeah, I have a related question which is what-kind-of-dancing? Had been wondering if it was capoeira-style given that you're planning to look to gymnastics. Or breakdance maybe? I do a bit of contemporary-dance myself even though I'm very much an amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Yeah, I have a related question which is what-kind-of-dancing? Had been wondering if it was capoeira-style given that you're planning to look to gymnastics. Or breakdance maybe? I do a bit of contemporary-dance myself even though I'm very much an amateur.

Funk dancing for self-defense.

Serious question for tunguska: you seem like an well rounded person with a wide range of interests. What do you do for a living, and what would you do if you didn't have to worry about money?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

from reading ur posts and logs,.I'm of the belief that you would make an excellant ultra runner,hence 4 invites to donadea,...even running at 95% u would always be at the tasty end of races,do u think it is somthing u may do in the future,..
    ur best post ever was about living In the moment And experiencin wat was goin on now...ie taking a foto of a sunrise and hence missing the actual sunrise,u alluded to buddism(could of been Hinduism)..is this somthong u have studied

Advertisement