Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards NT Management team

Options
  • 02-01-2015 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

The NT job is coming up in 1 week, genuinely I'd love if we could get a team effort or community type management team in place. One huge group discussing tactics, selections, playing games against each other to try out new things... just really having fun and maybe even winning something/or not! There is enough of us on here to really drive this forward and make sure that due to active numbers and voices people can have as much or as little input as they want, people can disappear for real life reasons and not feel guilty. Come on guys let's do this

Whose in?

1. Wexford1979

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

Phonehead wrote: »
    The NT job is coming up in 1 week, genuinely I'd love if we could get a team effort or community type management team in place. One huge group discussing tactics, selections, playing games against each other to try out new things... just really having fun and maybe even winning something/or not! There is enough of us on here to really drive this forward and make sure that due to active numbers and voices people can have as much or as little input as they want, people can disappear for real life reasons and not feel guilty. Come on guys let's do this

Whose in?

1. Wexfozrd1979
    Ill help out uf you wabt and i promise to be more consistent im up for scouting as im probablt not experienced enough for tactics but ill get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

i'd love to be able to say i'm in 100%....but life outside of BR is taking a priority at the moment...so i might just have to be one of those who will disappear into the background

TL:DR if i have time to help & you need it, i'll help out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

You know I think it's better if some new faces come in, I feel I need to go back and learn the Match Engine again at this point as things seem to have changed since I last really put my head into learning how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

well i can lend a hand if anybody wants me,i was involved with wexford before the bowl final against ivory coast,must say morgan was also lending a hand,and i know wexford does nt want to go for the job again all on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

well i can lend a hand if anybody wants me,i was involved with wexford before the bowl final against ivory coast,must say morgan was also lending a hand,and i know wexford does nt want to go for the job again all on his own.
    Not that i done much lol but ill help as well not there yet to run but would like to in a couple of seasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

if anybody on here wants a team orientated management system for ireland seniors vote for greyhound1973,i would nt be putting my name forward only wexford has declined running

Advertisement