Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pool v swansea bet365 offer

Options
  • 26-12-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭

god bless em

io3lvn.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

just saw it there mate. cant believe they are doing another one. thought it was an old pic from last week lol. really looking forward to monday night now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

God bless Bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Think I'll risk Sterling FGS 11/2 with free bet.

Very hard match to call in terms of W-D-W, goals, corners etc due to Liverpools inconsistency.

Edit: looking at the odds of 10/1 on sterling to score 2+ goals and that might be worth a whirl if nothing else stands out.

Is the 'player to score 2 or more goals' market available in-play? Really need to start taking note of what B365 are offering in-play if these offers are going to be so regular!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Four in fifteen days is some going. Keep it up. Only criticism is having to watch Liverpool again. Usually wouldn't open the curtains to do that ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ManagerXI

This must be the most popular time of the year after August for new account signups... Am up ~200 from the last 3 when I wouldn't have bet on those games otherwise... free money. I will be on a plane for this one but for the inplay bet you might consider 2nd half most goals (currently 2.05) but you would want to get the bet on as soon as the market goes in play as the odds on that will drop fast.

They played eachother in October at Anfield in the league cup - Liverpool 2-1

*First liverpool goal was scored '86 (all 3 goals scored in 2nd half).

60% of goals scored in Liverpool league matches were scored in the 2nd half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I want to get on this but I haven't joined betfair 365 yet
    How best can I use this and is it best with the offer below?

they have a 100% deposit bonus on new customers up to 200

T and C are
    you must open an account and deposit 10 for 100% matched amount as a bonus to bet with
    you must bet the amount of your qualifying deposit once before being able to bet with your bonus
    you must bet the the total of your qualifying deposit and bonus 3 times before making a withdrawl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Going for a couple of relatively decent priced selections here rather than playing it safe. I don't bet that much any more but always do these spcials and like to have a punt rather than locking in profit.

Fancy there to be goals in this one and Liverpool to win. Last three fixtures at Anfield (inc. League Cup in October) have finished in a home win. Last two had both sides scoring. Average of 5 goals per game in those three matches and also a 2-2 in there at the Liberty.

Have gone for Liverpool win and BTTS at 12/5 for qualifying bet.

In running I'm looking at over 4.5 goals at 9/2 if available in running or perhaps something at higher odds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Thinking of going under 6.5 goals to guarantee my own 50 and then going for a 5 or 6/1 shout? Anyone have any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

doing same with under 6.5 goals and might hit over 4.5 goals inplay and hope for a goal fest. over 4.5 @ 5/1 - longshot though

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Pre-match:
    €50 on Draw (Half Time Result) @ 5/4

It's happened for the last 5 home premier league matches for Liverpool, and for 6 out of the last 7 away premier league matches for Swansea.

In-play:
    €50 on 0-0 (Correct Score) @ 10/1

Could be a cagey one, could also be a goal fest!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Went 50 pre match on corner before 9:00 at 5/6 - always a bit of a toss up!

50 in play going on Raheem Sterling to score 2 or more - currently 9/1. Bet365 has been good to me over last 2 weeks so took a bit of a risk with both bets - hopefully will get a bit more luck and can withdraw witn a nice profit.

Good luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I've 2 accounts went for 1-1 11/2
    and 2-2 14/1 in play.

Good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

two accounts...2 certainties pre match

in play

bony first 13/2
    siggy anytime 15/4

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Under 11 corners prematch 5/6
    Sterling fgs 11/2 In-play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Sterling FGS in-play it is 11/2

Also Liveprool to win race to 9 @4/1

mailburner wrote: »
    two accounts...2 certainties pre match

in play

bony first 13/2
    siggy anytime 15/4

had given up on that praise the lord

So I put 20 on before the match on Pool to win, Both teams to score, so looking god so far

So is it best to use my in play bet to bet on Swansea now??

So I put 20 on before the match on Pool to win, Both teams to score, so looking god so far

So is it best to use my in play bet to bet on Swansea now??

wise move
    pool and draw at 4/1

wise move
    pool and draw at 4/1

of course,! just too late by the looks of things!

wise move
    pool and draw at 4/1

swans and draw i meant lol

20/1 now
    you can never be too sure

• Advertisement

This is the first time I have feared for my "safe" pre-game bet. Took under 4.5 2nd half goals at 1/100 :o

Collie D wrote: »
    Going for a couple of relatively decent priced selections here rather than playing it safe. I don't bet that much any more but always do these spcials and like to have a punt rather than locking in profit.

Fancy there to be goals in this one and Liverpool to win. Last three fixtures at Anfield (inc. League Cup in October) have finished in a home win. Last two had both sides scoring. Average of 5 goals per game in those three matches and also a 2-2 in there at the Liberty.

Have gone for Liverpool win and BTTS at 12/5 for qualifying bet.

In running I'm looking at over 4.5 goals at 9/2 if available in running or perhaps something at higher odds.

Thanks fella, I followed your advice , pool win and BTTS

FatRat wrote: »
    This is the first time I have feared for my "safe" pre-game bet. Took under 4.5 2nd half goals at 1/100 :o

same here
    in shock here

same here guys....it was only a matter of time before one eventually lost so no worries at all.

madma wrote: »
    doing same with under 6.5 goals and might hit over 4.5 goals inplay and hope for a goal fest. over 4.5 @ 5/1 - longshot though

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

cant believe it happy days.. i also backed siggy to score and pool to win at 11/1 on betfair but only a fiver. hopefully theres not 2 more goals so i get the pre-match bet. at least 250 made from this offer (unless you dont get the inplay 50 back) and never use bet365 these days just for this offer:D

It better end 4-1. It better better end 4-1

yep, made some nice money and still got my in play bet back

That was too close :o Had myself and my brother with 50 each on under 4.5 2nd half goals :pac: Nail-biting stuff.... Nothing this time but I suppose that's what I deserve after taking such advantage last time!

250 profit from a free bet delighted with that after a ****ty stephens day, and 55 thanks to a siggy/pool wincast. Great night

• Advertisement

St0ke utd free inplay bet again lads...

Advertisement