Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Galway

Options
  • 15-12-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Where are the reputable places in Galway for piercing at present?
    (Most posts I have read are over 2 years old.)
    I'm planning on getting a voucher for my OH to have some piercing done for Christmas.
    He has two piercings in his ear lobe and is always talking about wanting to pierce the whole way up and around the outside of his ear.
    Reading around A.W.O.L seem to have good reviews and have a decent website.
    Metalworks Tatoo & Body Piercing and G's Tattoo and Body Piercing get mentioned a bit but neither seem to have a website I can view at work.
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

AWOL or Victor would be my recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Thanks Adiboo,
    I'm in Galway on Thursday so will call by both places and do some research.
    Especially interested in infection control procedures.
    (Curse of being a Health worker.)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gotten pierced in both AWOL and Victor (ears in AWOL, septum in Victor), and both are grand in my opinion. Don't have any personal experience with it, but a friend got pierced in G's and they seemed to think they were good too.

Advertisement