Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Wall Points

Options
  • 11-12-2014 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

P0001_310710.jpg.html
    I'm looking for a few UPC wall points to install after Ive already fed the wires to various rooms in the house. I know these arent necessary to feed the signal but they will give my job a professional finish. I don't really want to ask UPC because ill spend hours on hold and I only have one point as far as their concerned anyway.
    Anyone know of where i could get these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

mccarrd2 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a few UPC wall points to install after Ive already fed the wires to various rooms in the house. I know these arent necessary to feed the signal but they will give my job a professional finish. I don't really want to ask UPC because ill spend hours on hold and I only have one point as far as their concerned anyway.
    Anyone know of where i could get these?

Just use a normal wall socket in the secondary and third rooms, only UPC use and supply them...

Advertisement