Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Quick Start Guide

Options
  • 10-12-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

A series of easy to follow slideshows (from a course I've given) to learn Android from scratch.

http://goo.gl/9kKO7G
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MooShop

Just had a quick look, your slides look really good. I'm doing my final exams for the Higher Diploma in Software Development this week and was thinking of playing around with android stuff over Xmas/January, while I look for jobs. I'd like to be able to demonstrate that I have a keen interest in development and if I could develop a small app of my own I think that would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

MooShop wrote: »
    Just had a quick look, your slides look really good. I'm doing my final exams for the Higher Diploma in Software Development this week and was thinking of playing around with android stuff over Xmas/January, while I look for jobs. I'd like to be able to demonstrate that I have a keen interest in development and if I could develop a small app of my own I think that would be good.

Thanks. Hope you find them helpful. You should be able to get a little app up and running pretty quickly with their help.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MooShop

That sounds great, looking forward to getting to grips with it. Exams first though!!

Advertisement