Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does a US iPhone 6 work on 4G here

Options
  • 03-12-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

If I picked up an iPhone 6 in the states will it be fully functional, 3G and 4G here in Ireland? Are the phones for the US and European market identical???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

jpfahy wrote: »
    If I picked up an iPhone 6 in the states will it be fully functional, 3G and 4G here in Ireland? Are the phones for the US and European market identical???
    Use the search function.a similar question is on the first page and joins about a billion others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

What search function

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

What search function
    On boards.. Another thread on the first page of this forum sling the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

It's asking a different question actually. What I would like to know is if I buy a phone in the Apple Store in the US will it be fully functional here. If you know the answer why don't you just give it instead of being obtuse about it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

It's asking a different question actually. What I would like to know is if I buy a phone in the Apple Store in the US will it be fully functional here. If you know the answer why don't you just give it instead of being obtuse about it.

every new thread asks the same thing, will a US iPhone work here. If you use the search you may see how many time its asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Helpful thread. Sorry op I don't know the answer,tg I haven't got a question that may have been asked before though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

Helpful thread. Sorry op I don't know the answer,tg I haven't got a question that may have been asked before though.
    When the same question is asked time and time again people get pissed off answering it. A quick search will give any answers you need.

Advertisement