Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Seduction Box" for Christmas

Options
  • 18-11-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I want to put together a "seduction box" as part of my wife's Christmas present. I'm thinking some nice undies, massage oils, candles, bath elixir, a toy or two and some sexy books & dvds.

We're in our mid thirties, very happy and madly in love, with two young kids. The odd weekend away is always highly anticipated and the contents of the seduction box would be a lovely addition.

We're not really into the cheap tacky black and red frilly Ann Summers garbage, prefer more sensual and tastefully subtle things, although we do have a nice and often visited toy chest in our wardrobe......

Any suggestions as to what I might buy or where I should look (shops, websites, forums etc) would be most appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi all,

I want to put together a "seduction box" as part of my wife's Christmas present. I'm thinking some nice undies, massage oils, candles, bath elixir, a toy or two and some sexy books & dvds.

We're in our mid thirties, very happy and madly in love, with two young kids. The odd weekend away is always highly anticipated and the contents of the seduction box would be a lovely addition.

We're not really into the cheap tacky black and red frilly Ann Summers garbage, prefer more sensual and tastefully subtle things......

Any suggestions as to what I might buy or where I should look would be most appreciated.

Cheers.

What is to stop you from buying a wicker-type basket (in lieu of your seduction box) and buying items to put into that then. Often people piece together baskets knowing what particular items their loved one would use.

You can buy massage oils in varying scents, some beautiful ones in pharmacys anywhere; body-lotions that you know she uses; bubble-baths items you know she would like; a romantic cd and maybe a dvd or two you both could watch when kiddies are gone to bed. Maybe walk into Ann Summers & you might find items as fillers for the basket. Do walk into lingerie shops though if you know her taste and size and buy her something tasteful she should like, and not mind wearing.

You just need to be confident; find out her sizing and her 'style' and shop, shop, shop. You already have the list of what to buy.

This is a lovely idea by you,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

I would recommend having a look at the lovehoney website.
    They do have their fair share of ann summers-esque items, but have a look at their gifts for her section and you may find some suitable. I've ordered from them many times and packaging is extremely discreet and their service is excellent.
    For an actual shop I would recommend miss fantasia's on south william street, the selection is good and the staff and excellent.
    I hope your wife will love it!

Advertisement